Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Is This A Typo From Daily Sun Telling Igbos To Carry Arms For Presidency? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is This A Typo From Daily Sun Telling Igbos To Carry Arms For Presidency? (610 Views)

Herdsmen Carry Arms For Self-defence, Fulani Group Tells Obasanjo / Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun / Daily Sun Staff Shot Dead In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Typo From Daily Sun Telling Igbos To Carry Arms For Presidency? by johnaruson(m): 1:07am On Feb 14, 2017
I opened the Daily Sun Newspaper online this early morning around 12:20 a.m. and i saw a captivating newspaper headline that suggests that "Igbos must gun for presidency" by Ekwueme!
At first i took it to be a typo but knowing the situation of things in Nigeria against the acclaimed killings and marginalization of the igbos as pro Biafra agitators today also declared and invoked the U.N. charter of Self Defense.
If the suggestion of gun for presidency and the Biafran declaration of self defense is a coincidence or a typographical error; it is a rare and a miraculous one!
http://sunnewsonline.com

Re: Is This A Typo From Daily Sun Telling Igbos To Carry Arms For Presidency? by tunderay(m): 1:45am On Feb 14, 2017
OP, how sound are you in English? With my little knowledge of the language, using of gun here does not literally means they should pick up arms, he's just saying they should aim for presidency.
Re: Is This A Typo From Daily Sun Telling Igbos To Carry Arms For Presidency? by johnaruson(m): 7:18am On Feb 14, 2017
Gun is gun, when they will start Gunning for presidency don't don't talk, that is also self defense that is just activated!
Re: Is This A Typo From Daily Sun Telling Igbos To Carry Arms For Presidency? by johnaruson(m): 7:21am On Feb 14, 2017
To the drowning Igbos the word gun means different thing to them.

(1) (Reply)

False And Untrue Post / Breaking: 12 Days After, Kidnapped Delta DPO Found Dead, One Suspect Arrested / Boko Haram Sent Me To Die For Refusing Marriage Proposals – Suicide Bomber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.