Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

See This Make-up Transformation Photo That Got People Talking - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See This Make-up Transformation Photo That Got People Talking (32365 Views)

Girl Body Shamed While Growing Up Shares Her Transformation Photo / "This Is Fraud" - Media React To Lady's Make Up Transformation Photo / This Lady's Make-up Transformation Photo Is Going Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This Make-up Transformation Photo That Got People Talking by bjay9: 8:26am On Feb 14, 2017
Will need to wash off every ladies face before I even make friends this days na wah for una fake life
Re: See This Make-up Transformation Photo That Got People Talking by martineverest(m): 8:28am On Feb 14, 2017
at least,she no bleach...i support this kind of deceit
Re: See This Make-up Transformation Photo That Got People Talking by suntty(m): 8:28am On Feb 14, 2017
i didn't even know what to say lipsrsealed

Re: See This Make-up Transformation Photo That Got People Talking by jayied(m): 8:31am On Feb 14, 2017
The person that did this transformation should be arrested and jail. This is the highest level of deceit
Re: See This Make-up Transformation Photo That Got People Talking by Sirme411(m): 8:32am On Feb 14, 2017
Op Werriz d Pweetie Gal?
Re: See This Make-up Transformation Photo That Got People Talking by Oare69(m): 8:32am On Feb 14, 2017
Chain
There is God ooooooo cool
Re: See This Make-up Transformation Photo That Got People Talking by Maj196(m): 8:32am On Feb 14, 2017
Face of Deceit.
Re: See This Make-up Transformation Photo That Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 14, 2017
Jarizod:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin wetin
Re: See This Make-up Transformation Photo That Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 14, 2017
martineverest:
at least,she no bleach...i support this kind of deceit

grin

Re: See This Make-up Transformation Photo That Got People Talking by lonelydora: 8:37am On Feb 14, 2017
Sparkle777:
Photoshop. Just look at the colour of the pink top, abi dem put make up for am.

Her top was 'made up' too. grin
Re: See This Make-up Transformation Photo That Got People Talking by Mrks4770(m): 8:46am On Feb 14, 2017
Some Ladies and lies sha....

Fake hair
Fake eyes(contacts)
Fake eyelashes
Fake eye brows
Fake eye shadow
Fake blush
Fake facial color(new foundations ve been laid concealer stand on top)
Fake height (heels)
Fake boobs
Fake ass
Fake finger nails
Fake toe nails
Fake smile...

Kilo sup sad
Re: See This Make-up Transformation Photo That Got People Talking by mikejegede(m): 8:49am On Feb 14, 2017
This is the kind of transformation we need in our country Nigeria..lol.
Re: See This Make-up Transformation Photo That Got People Talking by tillaman(m): 8:50am On Feb 14, 2017
Haha, why the evils, this make up na pure evil it should be canceled, last week I was at d pool wit some couple of friends that was when this girl came with her boyfriend to swim too, she was wearing this heavy make up, in my own defense I thought she would wipe it off before jumping into the pool buh she didn't, Lo And Behold she took her first dive and I was expecting her to catch her breath buh to my surprise her make up was still intact I swear, the brows and the rest of the things, it was as though as if the water made it more perfect, I had to scream Tf, so a lady asked me what was wrong lol, didn't know she knws why I screamed and she said it's water resistant makeovers I never knew they existed, never heard of it until that day, girls can be deceptive oo,
Re: See This Make-up Transformation Photo That Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

grin wetin
The transformation weak me mehn grin
Re: See This Make-up Transformation Photo That Got People Talking by Domotayo: 9:01am On Feb 14, 2017
this is the kind of transformation that our economy needs
Re: See This Make-up Transformation Photo That Got People Talking by lawlahbammy(f): 9:05am On Feb 14, 2017
tansho:
Make up couldn't have reshaped her nose

Conturing and highlighting can do wonders to nose and shape of ones face.
Re: See This Make-up Transformation Photo That Got People Talking by fkj950ax(m): 9:12am On Feb 14, 2017
Sparkle777:

Yep. Serious Photoshop after make up, except the make up artist does plastic surgery too.

Compare the tip of the nose
Re: See This Make-up Transformation Photo That Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 14, 2017
Just passing through

Re: See This Make-up Transformation Photo That Got People Talking by gqboyy(m): 9:37am On Feb 14, 2017
What dd they do to her zygomatic bone
Re: See This Make-up Transformation Photo That Got People Talking by SeniorZato(m): 9:55am On Feb 14, 2017
That's why i always advice guys to go swimming with ladies before proposing
Re: See This Make-up Transformation Photo That Got People Talking by Nofuckgiven: 9:59am On Feb 14, 2017
Good one! Keep on deceiving gullible men who value physical looks than intelligence! grin

1 Like

Re: See This Make-up Transformation Photo That Got People Talking by ncoolsome(m): 10:00am On Feb 14, 2017
ThisIsNaijaBlog:
In the season of Val, ladies are savage...

This pretty lady before and after make-up photos have sparked outrage online as guys are not taking it easy with her...

Read their comments below:

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/02/see-this-make-up-transformation-photo.html?m=1

I think thrs a bit of photoshop 2 d 2nd pix..check d neck down to the chest n even d dress colour looks diff frm the 1st..My observation..

1 Like

Re: See This Make-up Transformation Photo That Got People Talking by delishpot: 10:16am On Feb 14, 2017
That is not only makeup. That also included photo editing. Look at her neck for example.
Re: See This Make-up Transformation Photo That Got People Talking by toprealman: 10:24am On Feb 14, 2017
Sparkle777:
The nose too.
Re: See This Make-up Transformation Photo That Got People Talking by Vizzim: 11:19am On Feb 14, 2017
Seriously.. I give up. Kai
Re: See This Make-up Transformation Photo That Got People Talking by jerrymej(m): 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
God, pls arrest her where ever she is.. by fire by force IJN I pray (AMEN).
Re: See This Make-up Transformation Photo That Got People Talking by kechywillz(m): 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
Abeg men fine pass women,we no dey apply make up.
Re: See This Make-up Transformation Photo That Got People Talking by MARYBLAZE(f): 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
tansho:
Make up couldn't have reshaped her nose

It sure did. Datz highlighting and contouring 4 u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Vitiligo. Before & After Photos / Mercy Aigbe Exotic Fashion World / Nigerian Guys Have Swag!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.