Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

How To Join Sterlingcash.com.ng - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Join Sterlingcash.com.ng (727 Views)

How To Join The Number 1 Lion's Share Team Everything You Need To Know / Secondary School Student Stabs Classmate In The Eye For Refusing To Join Cult. / Nigerian Actor, Jim Iyke And Aisha Yesufu Arrives Abuja To Join Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Join Sterlingcash.com.ng by booboogist: 5:25am On Feb 14, 2017
This platform is simple and easy to signup and start making your cool cash.

1. Visit www.sterlingcash.com.ng
2. Click the "signup" button or the "register" at the bottom of the page.
3. While filling the form. You will be ask to also select any of the packages you wish to partake in.
4. Automatically you will be assign to make payment to an upliner or wait patiently to me match
5. Once payment is made relax and just grab your beer while waiting

Every payment made. You get back your return investment in 7 days interval. Most times it come before that

The third one i did. I was paid in 5 days

www.sterlingcash.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

The Five(5) Love Languages For Singles And Married / Put Cash Into Wallet / Showcase Ur Mathematical Skills, Earn 500naira Recharge Card. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.