Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs (11667 Views)

How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment / $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju / EFCC Is Managing Controversy Over N13.3bn Discovery Poorly, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by OPAUGBEE(m): 10:13am On Feb 14, 2017
Our money fa.

1 Like

Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by Eguaikide(m): 10:14am On Feb 14, 2017
These northerners are the biggest beneficiary of this loot! How come they're always in a sensitive position of authority to steal big??
May God help us!

1 Like

Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 14, 2017
i guess pdp's extreme corruption brought nigeria into recession. now dollar is scarce thanks to some people who have syphoned it

3 Likes

Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by Mynd44: 10:19am On Feb 14, 2017
searchng4love:

At my level I command English not just speak. Dasuki is a political prisoner.

Command of English and yet

searchng4love:

Am not paid to educate you son....So I'll let it slide

The use of "Am" instead of "I'm" or "I am" is a very strong pointer of horrible grammar by whoever uses it. It is actually embarrassing. You dont command anything and Dasuki is not a political Prisoner. Nnamdi Kanu is more qualified to be a political prisoner not Dasuki

6 Likes

Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by EmperorTech: 10:21am On Feb 14, 2017
Its is indeed well!

1 Like

Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by dyn1800: 10:22am On Feb 14, 2017
if found guilty no mercy! death by every death sentence available

2 Likes

Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 14, 2017
Lol..it goes like this day in day out,
EFCC gives press statement
" MR WA STOLE 234 BILLION DOLLARS"
then the zonebs,pay per posters and brain dead come out and start shouting
"I believe in Bubu",
"GEJ is a thief"
"Corruption destroyed nigeria"
after 2 days Mr Wa is released

then the Zonebs
go home to buy rice one mudu 1,000, sleep in darkness,
look for jobs till their soles of their shoes have fallen off, while the brain dead are left scratchng their head when they see Magu in his Range Rover sport and flying first class, Babachir getting fat and fatter with food meant for IDPs and Buratai bombing IDP camps.
the pay per posters (250k per month) and the Babachirs, Kyaris,Dauras and El Rufai (he that will never be president) are the real winners in this regime lol,. APC=Animal Farm, all animals are starving while the Napoleons and Snowball feed fat
Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by sammyscholar(m): 10:32am On Feb 14, 2017
searchng4love:

Am not paid to educate you son....So I'll let it slide
AM NOT? And you command English? I think the language rather commands you.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by hannyjay(f): 10:35am On Feb 14, 2017
As an airforce personel i can confidently tell u dat i agree with dis report, but upon dat, UMAR is far better dan dos two useless chiefs. i mean BADE and AMUSU.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 14, 2017
Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 14, 2017
chineke

2 Likes

Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by Justiceleague1: 10:50am On Feb 14, 2017
Nobody knows or knew or said anything about umar or dasuki,but every afonja,every mallam,every mumuni and dopemu knows about diezeni maduake like the back of his bony amala_fura palms.
Scratch_face dumb tigerclaws grin grin
Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by NoBetterNigeria: 10:52am On Feb 14, 2017
They came to this world naked and go naked... i just don't understand our mentality towards money.
Collect everything from him, blacklist the family name and finally hang him...
Please don't quote thou sha not kill cos they have killed many unborn generation already...

Yakubu $9mill... aiyee ma ni ika oo

1 Like

Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by NoBetterNigeria: 10:53am On Feb 14, 2017
But nah same league dem dey... be it Arsenal or Swansea all dey EPL cheesy cheesy

hannyjay:
As an airforce personel i can confidently tell u dat i agree with dis report, but upon dat, UMAR is far better dan dos two useless chiefs. i mean BADE and AMUSU.

1 Like

Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by erico2k2(m): 10:56am On Feb 14, 2017
Bolustic:

Don't just speak English because you want to,

Speak, because you know and you want to make sense

BTW, Nnamdi Kanu is a political prisoner grin grin grin

Get some sense!!!
The man is right. If not for politics he would either be walking free or be jailed until now no conviction . And the process is dragging and undermining due process .
Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by Tex42(m): 11:00am On Feb 14, 2017
13+ billion naira!... Blood of God!

Can someone tell me the kind of brain damage these naija politicians suffer from?

These pple are crazy, absolutely...

1 Like

Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by Justiceleague1: 11:03am On Feb 14, 2017
Mynd44:

Command of English and yet

The use of "Am" instead of "I'm" or "I am" is a very strong pointer of horrible grammar by whoever uses it. It is actually embarrassing. You dont command anything and Dasuki is not a political Prisoner. Nnamdi Kanu is more qualified to be a political prisoner not Dasuki

what has kanu gotta do with whatever thrash u are spilling or the thread?
Its extremely mischievous of u to say that and a strong pointer to and definition of what it 4kn means when folks talk about a square peg in a round hole.

seun pays salary for nothing?

Op,'those' peeps,like the agba above,aint saying anything much about the ole umar,but if it was diezeni,ahhhh....umar should be tried and jailed if culpable.
Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by toprealman: 11:23am On Feb 14, 2017
Realhommie:
Even with all these revelations and concrete evidence some people will still be in doubt and the court will be stalling, playing a game of hanky panky insulting our collective sensibilities..

13.3 billion naira in 2 years, for just one man yet some people still wonder why we're in recession.. How much did Ambode use to establish 100's of entrepreneurs to set up SME's again Then imagine how many lives this could have impacted on positively. This is wickedness in high places, the kind the bible referred to in Eph 6:12...

I think we need to introduce capital punishment for looters/thieves holding public offices to serve as deterrent just like it is in china. My 2kobo
Go tell your Ambode to construct good roods and bridges. How can we still ride on wooden make shift bridges in 2017
Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by cyprex: 11:28am On Feb 14, 2017
searchng4love:
Now this is an Islamist and a northern looter... I am waiting to see how vigorously this case will be pursued.
you may search for this love for too long. Love does not co-exist with hate, they are rather opposites.
Nemo dat quod non habet.

1 Like

Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by mcayomind: 11:40am On Feb 14, 2017
Bolustic:

Sambo Dasuki is a Sokoto crown prince, a muslim and a northerner,

He has been in detention for over a year, dragging the ONIKUJE of KUJE title with Nnamdi Kanu grin grin grin

Corruption does not know religion nor region.

Get sense now!!!
He he he.... abeg don't let me lost my teeth

1 Like

Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by rusher14: 11:45am On Feb 14, 2017
ZirdoRoray:
I'm not a wailer, not a zombie, not a northener, not an Afonja, am from the biafra region and I'M BEGINNING TO FEEL MR. BUBU!!!..

May your days be long on earth.
Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by Jokerman(m): 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
Another Hausa man....
Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by nwaanambra1(m): 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
THIS COUNTRY IS SERIOUSLY, EMBARRASSINGLY AND FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT.

NOW THAT THEY HAVE SUCCEEDED IN POISONING BUHARI,WHO WILL NOW CHAMPION THIS FIGHT?

WHO WILL BE BRAVE ENOUGH TO BELL THE CAT?

WHO WILL SAVE THIS COUNTRY FROM CORRUPTION? cry cry
Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by seguntijan(m): 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
Obviously, GEJ's government is the worst thing that can ever happen to a nation. It was years for the locusts and caterpillars; the greedy, prodigals and destroyers of good things.
From history, I doubt any country on the face of the earth has had it this bad. That Nigeria still exist on the world map is a miracle which attests to the benevolence of Providence!

2 Likes

Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by shineeye1: 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
The smartest revenue drive any serious minded administration can undertake in Nigeria is the repatriation of stolen nation wealth both at home and abroad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by sammyscholar(m): 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
Curruption thrived more during GEJ's regime.
Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by SpaxeX(m): 2:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
airforce1? why would you father do dis na
Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by Airforce1(m): 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
SpaxeX:
airforce1? why would you father do dis na

Because stealing is not corruption
Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by winj3: 2:45pm On Feb 14, 2017
Bolustic:

Sambo Dasuki is a Sokoto crown prince, a muslim and a northerner,
He has been in detention for over a year, dragging the ONIKUJE of KUJE title with Nnamdi Kanu grin grin grin
Corruption does not know religion nor region.
Get sense now!!!

Get your facts right,
Sambo is in jail because he upset Buhari badly, infact he used some of the said money to try and derail Buhari's election.

He is in jail for that, and not because he is a Northern crown prince. Buhari is the clearer-in-chief of corruption in Nigeria, if people beg him enough he will leave Sambo alone.

Go check the list of Northern criminals (some still in Buhari government) that have been cleared of corruption even before EFCC investigation started!
Re: Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs by shineeye1: 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
winj3:

Get your facts right,
Sambo is in jail because he upset Buhari badly, infact he used some of the said money to try and derail Buhari's election.

He is in jail for that, and not because he is a Northern crown prince. Buhari is the clearer-in-chief of corruption in Nigeria, if people beg him enough he will leave Sambo alone.

Go check the list of Northern criminals (some still in Buhari government) that have been cleared of corruption even before EFCC investigation started!

If I get you right, Dasuki is a criminal of epoch proportion but he is in jail, not for that crime but for the misfortune of being in Buhari's bad book

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kafayat Oyetola Laments Surge In Street Hawking, Abortion By Teenagers / Alamieyeseigha Is My Benefactor~ Jonathan. / APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.