Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

My Boss Is Not Treating Me Like Others - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Boss Is Not Treating Me Like Others (621 Views)

My Boss Is A Sadist And A Choleriic Person / My Boss Is A Sadist And A Choleriic Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Is Not Treating Me Like Others by lekpaciouse(f): 7:53am On Feb 14, 2017
i work in an organisation that work accordingly with policy and my boss always want things to go on the way he wishes he will only laugh at me when ever he has any work to assign to me,even if i still try my best to make the work go on, he always spoil my mood by not appreciating my effort to the job and not treating me the way he treat others.
please i need your advise on how to work with such people, because i enjoy doing my job with my clean mind
Re: My Boss Is Not Treating Me Like Others by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 14, 2017
quit...der r over a million dat wld cope wit it
Re: My Boss Is Not Treating Me Like Others by FreeSpirited: 8:40am On Feb 14, 2017
Are u beautiful, sexy , boobycious or bootyful? ......I just want to let you know he's planning to fvck you. Those are indirect gimmick.
Re: My Boss Is Not Treating Me Like Others by FreeSpirited: 8:42am On Feb 14, 2017
lekpaciouse:
i work in an organisation that work accordingly with policy and my boss always want things to go on the way he wishes he will only laugh at me when ever he has any work to assign to me,even if i still try my best to make the work go on, he always spoil my mood by not appreciating my effort to the job and not treating me the way he treat others.
please i need your advise on how to work with such people, because i enjoy doing my job with my clean mind
FreeSpirited:
Are u beautiful, sexy , boobycious or bootyful? ......I just want to let you know he's planning to fvck you. Those are indirect gimmick.

(1) (Reply)

How Nairaland Supports Irresponsible Journalism / Camry Big Light In Abuja, Sold!!!!! / Get Free Airtime By Stopping BVN And Other Scammers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.