Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

WHY Are They Still Begging After TRUMP Called Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WHY Are They Still Begging After TRUMP Called Buhari? (709 Views)

Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) / Donald Trump Called President Buhari 'sir' - Yahaya Bello / Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHY Are They Still Begging After TRUMP Called Buhari? by Alawe(m): 8:40am On Feb 14, 2017
Following the way the "Afonjas and Zombies" celebrated the report yesterday that 'Donald Trump' phoned nigerian president Mohamed Buhari, i am quite sure by now, they would've been receiving Bank Deposit Alerts.

Now my question is, Why are their sisters, brothers and uncles etc still begging from one car windows to the other this morning?
Re: WHY Are They Still Begging After TRUMP Called Buhari? by iboboyswag(m): 8:42am On Feb 14, 2017
Alawe:
Following the way the "Afonjas and Zombies" celebrated the report yesterday that 'Donald Trump' phoned nigerian president Mohamed Buhari, i am quite sure by now, they would've been receiving Bank Deposit Alerts.

Now my question is, Why are their sisters, brothers and uncles etc still begging from one car windows to the other this morning?

Painment sighted!!!! Please don't die of high BP, we still need you.
Re: WHY Are They Still Begging After TRUMP Called Buhari? by respect80(m): 8:47am On Feb 14, 2017
grin
Re: WHY Are They Still Begging After TRUMP Called Buhari? by kabrud: 8:47am On Feb 14, 2017
Alawe:

The pain is unbearable

Re: WHY Are They Still Begging After TRUMP Called Buhari? by Alawe(m): 9:00am On Feb 14, 2017
kabrud:

The pain is unbearable
what is paining me, ur irresponsibility? Wetin concern me and U. Anyways it's good you are using ur brother's pix to show example of painment grin
Re: WHY Are They Still Begging After TRUMP Called Buhari? by Horlufemi(m): 9:16am On Feb 14, 2017
Coming from an OOU
Re: WHY Are They Still Begging After TRUMP Called Buhari? by kabrud: 9:39am On Feb 14, 2017
Alawe:
what is paining me, ur irresponsibility? Wetin concern me and U. Anyways it's good you are using ur brother's pix to show example of painment grin

Choi,

(1) (Reply)

Can Somebody Get This Question From CBN Governor!!! / If Nigeria Can Killed Dolphin For Pepper Soup What Can They Not Use For Suya / Buhari Dead Or Alive, North Must Retain Presidency - Arewa Forum Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.