Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Valentine Day : My Message For Nigerians - Sobowale Olayinka - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Valentine Day : My Message For Nigerians - Sobowale Olayinka (410 Views)

Femi Falana: My Message To President Buhari On State Of The Nation / Sobowale Olayinka : Fayose Needs To Be Educated / Activism: A Rough Path To Ideal Social Order By Sobowale Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Day : My Message For Nigerians - Sobowale Olayinka by Vibrant007(m): 9:09am On Feb 14, 2017
I am writing this because today is Valentine’s Day. They say it’s a day for love.
What is Love?
I know of only one “Love”, the Love Jesus (The Love Incarnate Himself taught the world). To love your God with everything in you. To love your neighbor as yourself.
I don’t need to explain further, but I will like to put down my understanding of what Jesus meant by “Neighbour”. Anybody that is close to you, in your vicinity or in your thoughts at a point in time is your neighbor at that time.

Now “Love”; Love is supposed to be that which is done ENTIRELY for the benefit of the other person. Love does not think about self, It is selfless. It is severe and It comes with Justice. Love DO NOT condone evil.
This few lines are meant to guide us if we truly want to celebrate the so called Valentine’s Day in The Light of God. It will NOT be a day to satisfy sexual urges, it will not be a day to satisfy material needs, it will not be a day to become an instrument that Lucifer uses to deem the Light on earth. It will be a day to Love all and spare non.

To the girls, to womanhood. I want to tell you that you are closer to God than the men. If you stand in this Creation according to the Will of your Creator, just a little, the earth will be a better place. A true girl or woman will not allow men to tarnish this day for her, she will not allow herself be instruments where sexual urges are quenched in exchange for little material things that won’t last. She will stand aright and multiply Love, The Love our Redeemer Jesus Christ came to anchor in the world!
Do not allow people to use clever words and cunning ways to make you think that what you initially thought and intuitively perceived in your spirit to be wrong is actually right. It is not right!

Your brain, your feelings, your instincts, your education can be wrong, but NEVER can your Spirit, your inner voice, your conscience be wrong.
Genuine Love is totally for the benefit of the receiver. When everyone is giving out genuine Love according to the Will of God, everyone receives in multiples what he/she gives out according to the law of sowing and reaping. No one lacks in Love.
Share genuine love to everyone in your vicinity and in your thoughts, to all your neighbours without expecting anything in return. For you shall in return, reap love in abundance.

It is no mistake that our Lord Jesus said, ‘man shall reap what he sow’. Imagine the return if you sow love in abundance today and forever!
Let your Love be genuine. Let your thoughts be pure, let the light in you shine bright. Let your spirit awaken. Multiply the genuine love in your heart, because it is there!
Let the earth come alive in the Will of The Creator, The One Holy God
Happy Valentine’s Day

With Love From OLAYINKA

(1) (Reply)

Dont Be Like Michael / Latest Online job Openings in U.S / All The Big Brother Housemates Including Big Brother Should Be Disqualified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.