Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress (4026 Views)

Caroline-Danjuma's Marriage Crashes, As Husband Impregnates Mistress - SDK / Cynthia Agholor: Busty Born-again Actress Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos / Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress by MrCrackles(m): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2009
Some married women should be careful. . . .They are quick to slag the dude off. . . Only if they know how many thier husbands are bloody bang.ing outhere!
For bollocks sake, leave Tiger alone ya fuc.king media twa.ts. . .Dude erred and transgressed but he's learnt his lessons!
Re: intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress by mamagee3(f): 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

Some married women should be careful. . . .Wonder how many thier husbands are bloody bang.ing outhere!
For bollocks sake, leave Tiger alone. . .Dude erred and transgressed but he's learnt his lessons!

I agree with you on that one!!!
The media needs to leave him and his family alone, angry
It's between him and his wife not with the public
. angry
Re: intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2009
*jona:

A indecency star is also claiming to have slept with Tiger.na wa.
If you can't get him on the golf course, you can destroy his personal life. shocked

I can imagine the world NO.2-10 are rubbing their hands with glee because they know that atleast for now Tiger is out of his game, now they have time to shine and maybe bag some endorsements grin.
Re: intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress by koolchicco: 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2009
And this is a story because?

All the mor.ons going on about his hypocrisy with the­ squeaky clean image, did you ever hear him say he was­ squeaky clean? nah you can only dance to the music of­ the tabloids, go get a life you bandies, let the man­ play his golf which is simply the best ever. Has any of­ you ever been married to a swede? Most of them are as­ cold and frosty as their chilly Country, never been to­ a more [b]un[/b]friendly country before where people just­ stare at you like cold fish. hiss!! angry angry
Re: intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 08, 2009
koolchicco:

And this is a story because?

All the mor.ons going on about his hypocrisy with the­ squeaky clean image, did you ever hear him say he was­ squeaky clean? nah you can only dance to the music of­ the tabloids, go get a life you bandies, let the man­ play his golf which is simply the best ever. Has any of­ you ever been married to a swede? Most of them are as­ cold and frosty as their chilly Country, never been to­ a more [b]un[/b]friendly country before where people just­ stare at you like cold fish. hiss!! angry angry

I agree with you, he never said he was super-human without any flaws, with the way the media is going, you would think he murdered 10 men. With your swedish comment, I concur I had a swedish collegue and she told me how terrible they can be to people of colour shocked Anyhoo, he will come out the other end like his predecessors David Beckham, Magic Johnson and Kobe Bryant did.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Terry G Now Illuminati? / Check Out What BBA WINNER Dillish Is Using Her 300,000 USD / Sanaa Lathan Looking Raunchy In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.