Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Where Is The Love? If Not Eros - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Is The Love? If Not Eros (333 Views)

The Love I’ve For My Boy Friend Increases Whenever He Beats Me-singer / ASUN: For The Love Of Goat Meat / Audio Mp3: Franz Ferdinand – Feel The Love Go (CDQ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Love? If Not Eros by fromnigeria(m): 9:40am On Feb 14, 2017
For many, a day, today is all about love, but how many persons are truly loving. Take Nigeria as a case study, How many of us truly have and give love?
Do you love, yet you pray for a fellow human being, to die because he is a President, who has the interest of Nigeria at heart and wants things done the way they ought to be done, or because a false prophet told you he or she is responsible for your problems.

Where is the Love?
Where is the love between the North and the South?.
Where is the love if you can join some devils incarnate to condemn someone who stole a dog or handset to death?
Where is the love? If one man can keep 5billion naira in his possession where as persons in the neighbourhood is suffering lack of social amenities.

For me, all I see is hatred, tangible one for that matter, Everywhere?

Moreover, the kingdom of darkness will never prevail. This i know.
True love is in Christ Jesus alone and except you get in, you can't really have nor give it.

You can only give EROS love, the other is love for Corruption.
Give me reason to believe in Valentine.
Let the South truly love the North.
Let us begin to HATE Corrupt practices.
Let us return to God in truth and in Spirit.

#PeaceOfTheLord

(1) (Reply)

Mssnoau, Oau Muslim Community And Versted Interest / Must Watch For All Youtubers / South African High Commissioner Promises Measures To End Xenophobic Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.