Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,192 members, 7,864,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV (22129 Views)

Audi Set To Replace The R8 With An Electric Supercar / »»» Sold! Jaguar C3.0 02 Model @ N650k Negotiable ««« / Classic Toks Jaguar SOLD AND CLOSED!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by missdebs(f): 12:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
finally a unique design which i havent seen in years, cant wait to see it on las gidi streets
Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by asumo12: 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
musco4me:
Mmm

Together we crash the world!

cry
Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
nnadychuks:
what I'm trying to say is that naira might appreciate. Except its costlier than my Benz then I won't buy

why does everyone like benz though? is it because it's a german make?
Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by Luukasz(m): 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
Honza275:
See my account balance is working for all sim
Hey Mofo not everybody wl fall for all this scams.
Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by vertueptime: 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by nwaanambra1(m): 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
piagetskinner:
No side mirror...abi that's the new concept now

PHASED OUT. NEW FAD IS INTEGRATED CAM.

Dhayor001:
Where are the exhaust pipes?

I cant see any exhaust pipes!

ITS ELECTRIC POWERED.
Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by Nightshift(m): 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
Automobile engineers in Stuttgart - Munich corridor are very innovative. Audi's Ingolstadt headquarters have been on the lookout to taste premium position once again. With this, they seem being true to their motto - Technik mit Vorsprung!! Green energy is the future of automobile industry.
Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by get2pauldy: 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
the white men are building we are busy buying
Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by forandy(m): 2:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
Evil on wheels angry angry angry
Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by lexie234(m): 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
This just made me rember physics...energy cannot be destroyed or created but rather converted from 1 form 2 anoda...using electricity 2 charge d car is still same tin, cause d energy is gotten from a power station dat wuld most likely be burning fuel 2, d fuel charge wuld reflect instead as electricity bill, and d power station wuld need mo fuel to run with d new demand...its cleaner though, but still moving on d same cycle
Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by mikolo80: 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
2016v2017:
before this year runs out China will bring out this design on the road,trust them.
you gotta love the Chinese
Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by mikolo80: 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
2018 will certainly be an interesting year as both the Audi e-tron SUV and i-Pace are excellent looking concepts. With a tremendous rise in SUV sales, automakers want to show the public that they won’t have to alter their tastes in order to save the environment.

Audi plans to be a prominent leader with the e-tron SUV, making its debut “the first real premium manufacturer doing a premium electric SUV,”

Audi will be borrowing the Porsche Mission E’s soon to be proven electric car underpinnings, which will supposedly feature superb handling and the malleability to be used on a number of vehicular applications. Also, the e-tron SUV will look similar to the concept displayed at the 2015 Frankfurt Motor Show.

Before production, Audi intends to wait until electric car charging infrastructures were up to par. Audi’s parent company Volkswagen has recently partnered with BMW, Ford, and Mercedes’ parent, the Daimler Group, to roll out a standardized fast charging network that will have much more of a foothold by 2018. Branding will also be unique to Audi, with the e-tron name being used as a suffix on its electric and plug-in hybrid models.

See More Pictures below:

https://autojosh.com/audi-set-unveil-jaguar-pace-e-tron-suv/

wait o
Audi or jaguar
E tron or I pace
Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by swagifted(m): 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
I can't wait to see what Porsche will do with the mission E, or even the later on models... And i also can't wait for the chinese to pull a "super capitalist" move on tesla, normally mercedes benz supplies you the car, otedola sells you fuel,... But Tesla supply car, still supply energy for the car too... This electric car movement get head sha,... Anyone predicting up 150kw battery for this audi?
Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by swagifted(m): 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
lexie234:
This just made me rember physics...energy cannot be destroyed or created but rather converted from 1 form 2 anoda...using electricity 2 charge d car is still same tin, cause d energy is gotten from a power station dat wuld most likely be burning fuel 2, d fuel charge wuld reflect instead as electricity bill, and d power station wuld need mo fuel to run with d new demand...its cleaner though, but still moving on d same cycle
the trick is to use this burning fossil fuels to build an abundance of renewable power sources(solar, windmill, hydro, geo-thermal etc) to the extend that you can now switch off all fossil burning power sources.
Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by mavister(m): 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
Esseite:
same old...

Benz Gla
Toyota Venza
Honda Cross tour
Acura Zdx...
Bmw X6...etc

well no doubt the Audi wants a product to come in range with the above...the vehicle looks fierce from the front, the tail lights don't look pocket friendly but the design seems awesome... it also does not have that German or American durability looks, but would still work for the average market, factory low profile tires are good, gives you assurance on the shocks installed, possibly balloons.. its good they also didn't go for the panoramic roof, which was a flop for toyota venza and porche panamera... leaks like no other coupled with upholstery installation issues and a very noisy ride.. well kudos to Audi on its new lunch... hopefully not a gas guzzler like the x6 and Gla which requires Tank farm owners only.. noticed they didnt include side mirrors, guess the new innovation of camera side mirrors and sensors are fast coming into play. hopefully lets see how this plays out...
really does not seem like an exceptional car, more like an alternative everyday car.

OKAY..BUT LIKE SERIOUSLY WHO ASKED YOU?
Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
mavister:

OKAY..BUT LIKE SERIOUSLY WHO ASKED YOU?

Do you know what a customer design review is?... why do you think the pictures were released before launch?

Drop yours and move ahead... dont battle in a field you know little or less about...
Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by afoobabs(m): 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
musco4me:
Mmm
dem don crash. I doubt if you can get ur money back
Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by mavister(m): 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
Esseite:

Do you know what a customer design review is?... why do you think the pictures were released before launched?

Drop yours and move ahead... dont battle in a field you know little or less about...

@bolded..I ASK AGAIN, WHO ASKED YOU? This is how u fail exams son
Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by nnadychuks(m): 10:42am On Feb 15, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

why does everyone like benz though? is it because it's a german make?
it has everything. Even a fridge inside

(1) (2) (Reply)

CLEANEST 2013 CAMRY LE 11.7M LAST!!! / SOLD 2010 Tokunbo ZDX Fully Loaded / GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.