Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,276 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS (18054 Views)

Pastor Calls Out Lady In Front Of Congregation Over Her Unusual Hairstyle.Photos / Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo / Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 10:17am On Feb 14, 2017
Love is really in the air! In the spirit of the Valentine's day, a Ugandan Pastor, Robert Kayanja of Miracle Centre ministries shared a romantic moment with his beautiful wife right on the pulpit. The couple seemed to have been overwhelmed by their love for other as they kissed in front of the congregation.

Now photos of the loved up pastor and his wife are trending online.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/valentines-day-loved-up-pastor-kisses.html

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 10:17am On Feb 14, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS by GiftedJosh: 10:23am On Feb 14, 2017
Endtime pastor, endtime kiss

4 Likes

Re: Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS by informant001: 10:26am On Feb 14, 2017
good for them
Re: Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 14, 2017
grin

There's nothing wrong. That's his wife & not a side biitch..and kissing your wife in front of the congregation only shows how much u love her...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS by nepapole(m): 11:01am On Feb 14, 2017
Smh.
Re: Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS by veekid(m): 11:08am On Feb 14, 2017
Na news be this? Buh the pastor wife fine sha
Re: Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS by DONSMITH123(m): 11:09am On Feb 14, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS by themonk(m): 11:10am On Feb 14, 2017
grin
Re: Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS by Cope1(m): 11:10am On Feb 14, 2017
Na wah, are they not suppose to go to work
Re: Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS by Omooniya1: 11:10am On Feb 14, 2017
wetin be my own, make I face wetin are dey do jare!!!

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS by obembet(f): 11:10am On Feb 14, 2017
No big deal.. M busy too

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS by Twons1: 11:11am On Feb 14, 2017
East Africans don come again
Re: Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS by SinaMike: 11:11am On Feb 14, 2017
Think the Pastor also specializes in dry-cleaning of Aboki caps.
Click LIKE if you understand

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS by kings09(m): 11:11am On Feb 14, 2017
So wat should we do about it exactly? Which kind rubbish post be dis
Re: Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS by cktheluckyman: 11:11am On Feb 14, 2017
If he no kiss his wife na me he won come kiss?
Re: Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS by verygudbadguy(m): 11:11am On Feb 14, 2017
Everyday should be Valentines day if truly the reason behind this day is love.

I may have celebrated it in the past but i no longer see the need for it.

Now, i am strangling myself with a bold tie just to have a touch of red else, na query for sontin wey i no believe in. Oga o.
Re: Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 14, 2017
And so what? What is so special there- a man openly kissing his wife?
Re: Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS by AngelicBeing: 11:13am On Feb 14, 2017
DONSMITH123:
lipsrsealed
That your meme is cracking me up grin grin
Re: Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS by passyhansome(m): 11:13am On Feb 14, 2017
KISSING IS NOT BAD, BUT TO FRENCH KISS IN THE PUBLIC MIGTH BE A LITTLE BIT LICENTIOUS, EVEN IN MARRIAGE, IT COULD TRIGGER AROUSAL OF VIEWERS.

MEANWHILE IS THE PASTOR'S WIFE AN AFONJA, MEHN....... THOSE KNUCKLES GOT ME THINKING, IT LOOKS LIKE BOOLIE,.
Re: Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS by benedictac(f): 11:13am On Feb 14, 2017
The pastor is only telling you that valentine is meant for married couples.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS by obembet(f): 11:16am On Feb 14, 2017
THIS IS A FAMILY MATTER .. IT DOESN'T CONCERN YOU

A black guy was travelling on a plane.. beside him was a white lady sitting with her monkey. The black guy later went to the toilet and on his way back to his seat, he saw that his plastic bag, full of bananas, was empty. He asked the lady: "Where are my bananas?" She replied: "Your brother ate them all."

Later, the lady also went to the toilet. On her way back, she realises that her monkey is dead! She turned and asked the guy in fury: "Who killed my monkey?". The guy answered: THIS IS A FAMILY MATTER .. IT DOESN'T CONCERN YOU

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS by davodguy: 11:16am On Feb 14, 2017
Beauty and the Be***
Re: Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS by Thisis2raw(m): 11:16am On Feb 14, 2017
Aww am blushing
Re: Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS by martineverest(m): 11:17am On Feb 14, 2017
this shows the xtent of how wordliness has infiltrated into our churches
Re: Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 14, 2017
Holy kiss
Re: Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS by nickxtra(m): 11:17am On Feb 14, 2017
Which congregation? Market or church congregation?
Re: Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS by Bakare19: 11:18am On Feb 14, 2017
Na wa o!
Re: Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS by DONSMITH123(m): 11:20am On Feb 14, 2017
grin
AngelicBeing:
That your meme is cracking me up grin grin

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS by Jonwesley(m): 11:24am On Feb 14, 2017
Her hand/fingers though, a different colour from the facials. No I'm not understanding.....
Re: Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS by nabegibeg: 11:24am On Feb 14, 2017
Where dem want make he kiss her before
Re: Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS by Kaxmytex(m): 11:25am On Feb 14, 2017
FLEXING

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need An Interpretation For A Christian Chorus 'omame' / The Ministry Exploits Of Apostle Ayo Babalola Of Christ Apostolic Church / Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.