Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Buhari Calls Adamu Fika From London Over His Wife's Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Calls Adamu Fika From London Over His Wife's Death (18974 Views)

Protest In London Over Plateau Killings (Photos) / President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death / Ibrahim Magu In London Over Diezani's Investigation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Calls Adamu Fika From London Over His Wife's Death by duni04(m): 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
I'm so very disappointed in Buhari. I remember when Yar'adua was down with sickness and flown abroad, Buhari condemned the secrecy. Today in a similar situation, he's doing the same thing. His handlers are trying very hard to make him relevant from the UK with this stupid phone call. Its just shameful. I'm sincerely tired of the man.
He should go in peace or in a bag for all I care, but let someone with a little bit more honesty take over. Buhari has been an anticlimax.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Calls Adamu Fika From London Over His Wife's Death by Vizzim: 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
Why this man no wan speak to Nigerians.. Just dey waste bills in making phone calls.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls Adamu Fika From London Over His Wife's Death by AGgal(f): 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
So? What's our own?
Re: Buhari Calls Adamu Fika From London Over His Wife's Death by ajalawole(m): 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
AK6464:
He don open phone booth for London?
yes, with free call back to back according to lies Muhammad cheesy
Re: Buhari Calls Adamu Fika From London Over His Wife's Death by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
stephnie1:
i stand with PMB

With your k-leg? grin
Re: Buhari Calls Adamu Fika From London Over His Wife's Death by CrEaToRmalden(m): 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
And APC govt. Is still deceiving themselves. I ALMOST believed the fake news but now, they've just displayed another stupidity that shows its all a lie. I pity the afonjas who happen to be the blinded citizens.(fullstop)
Re: Buhari Calls Adamu Fika From London Over His Wife's Death by Temptee101(m): 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
Buhari called this..bubu called that. He called from where exactly; hospital bed, home or graveyard. He should return and tackle the numerous problems facing him and not shoving all these nonsense stories about who he called and who he didn't call down our throat. Enough of all this nonsense
Re: Buhari Calls Adamu Fika From London Over His Wife's Death by Yeeyo: 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
We agree dt buhari is callin ppl bt why nt he should address Nigeria even 4 2mnt now.
Re: Buhari Calls Adamu Fika From London Over His Wife's Death by funmise007(m): 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
haters will still hate this news cos they just wanna see the president death for no reason
Re: Buhari Calls Adamu Fika From London Over His Wife's Death by gofnor(m): 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
Thank God the presiden make the call
Dhayor001:
All these long distance calls!

Na so high cost of telephone bills go feature for next budget abi who exactly is bearing these costs?

We just dey on the looking.

Re: Buhari Calls Adamu Fika From London Over His Wife's Death by tete7000(m): 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
Who needs all these stories? How e tey concern me that he called head of service? Who that helps? Nonsensically nonsense!
Re: Buhari Calls Adamu Fika From London Over His Wife's Death by Bimpe29: 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
Allahuma Ighifirillaha War'amha.
Re: Buhari Calls Adamu Fika From London Over His Wife's Death by Olutayo89(m): 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
mile12crises:

If dem catch you my hand no dey o
angry
Re: Buhari Calls Adamu Fika From London Over His Wife's Death by Yeeyo: 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
very soon u will hear say buhari call Devil cos he in d era of callin.
Re: Buhari Calls Adamu Fika From London Over His Wife's Death by Tsemaye2424: 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
Cash-Plug is one of the worlds most organized donation community and social financial network built with innovative features to last forever

What Is Cash-plug All About?

In our world today, we spend cash at different times and Cash - Plug ensures Cash flow is constant by connecting people with cash.

Cash plug online Community connecting people with cash. Provide help and get 10 percent every day which you can collect everyday or wait your choice

This is why this is the best opportunity so far because Credit alert dey enter every day

HOW IT WORKS

In this community we help each other Financially Directly with No Third Parties Involved, whatever Help you give to someone financially grows by 100 % percent in 21 days if in Local currency and recommit by providing help within three days or your account would be deleted.

Register now to join as e dey hot

www.cash-plug.com
Re: Buhari Calls Adamu Fika From London Over His Wife's Death by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:
It seems we voted a voice to be our president ..the president of Nigeria has been reduced to a mere Voice ..
Re: Buhari Calls Adamu Fika From London Over His Wife's Death by iamdondanna(m): 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
one day one call okay would have say it a lie but it not my problem anyway I rep AFONJA's
Re: Buhari Calls Adamu Fika From London Over His Wife's Death by sekundosekundo: 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
Haute:

With your k-leg? grin

Re: Buhari Calls Adamu Fika From London Over His Wife's Death by sekundosekundo: 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
funmise007:
haters will still hate this news cos they just wanna see the president death for no reason

Re: Buhari Calls Adamu Fika From London Over His Wife's Death by duketerry22(m): 1:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
* clapping hands* He has called again, he has called again, Nigerians he has called again, they say that he has called again.....
Re: Buhari Calls Adamu Fika From London Over His Wife's Death by 2016v2017: 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
They did more than this during Yaradua's time, but at a point in time they all ran out of lies to tell anymore & the truth surfaced from no where..

Only time will tell, we are waiting patiently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Calls Adamu Fika From London Over His Wife's Death by EMMNIG: 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
AK6464:
He don open phone booth for London?
London now aso rock extension. God bless osibanjo, God bless Nigeria
Re: Buhari Calls Adamu Fika From London Over His Wife's Death by DONSMITH123(m): 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
Tsemaye2424:
Cash-Plug is one of the worlds most organized donation community and social financial network built with innovative features to last forever

What Is Cash-plug All About?

In our world today, we spend cash at different times and Cash - Plug ensures Cash flow is constant by connecting people with cash.

Cash plug online Community connecting people with cash. Provide help and get 10 percent every day which you can collect everyday or wait your choice

This is why this is the best opportunity so far because Credit alert dey enter every day

HOW IT WORKS

In this community we help each other Financially Directly with No Third Parties Involved, whatever Help you give to someone financially grows by 100 % percent in 21 days if in Local currency and recommit by providing help within three days or your account would be deleted.

Register now to join as e dey hot

www.cash-plug.com

do not fall into this please. 419
Re: Buhari Calls Adamu Fika From London Over His Wife's Death by WhoRUDeceiving: 1:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
Shameful president, shameful Africans in the ZOO
Re: Buhari Calls Adamu Fika From London Over His Wife's Death by KanwuliaExtra: 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
Awon "DEAD PRESIDENT'S SOCIETY"! grin
Re: Buhari Calls Adamu Fika From London Over His Wife's Death by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
This government can be so funny with lies. How can you reported a death to a man who don't want been disturbed while on vacation?

Does it mean that Mr. Buhari of Nigeria don't give a damn about Nigerians masses that brought him to power?

Re: Buhari Calls Adamu Fika From London Over His Wife's Death by MOSICATED5(m): 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
Always on d phone is he now he customer care attendant
Re: Buhari Calls Adamu Fika From London Over His Wife's Death by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
wunmi590:
Baba can lie.

Voice or video call or you know the rest undecided
The week of phone calls from London by Nigeria president. They are using this opportunity to stealing and looting our savings.

Re: Buhari Calls Adamu Fika From London Over His Wife's Death by wunmi590(m): 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jolar101:

The week of phone calls from London by Nigeria president. They are using this opportunity to stealing and looting our savings.

You are perfectly right my brother, God should just help us in this country.
Re: Buhari Calls Adamu Fika From London Over His Wife's Death by cbright4real(f): 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:
It seems we voted a voice to be our president ..the president of Nigeria has been reduced to a mere Voice ..
Why dis? I can't stop laughing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Calls Adamu Fika From London Over His Wife's Death by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nigerian Government now has their head office in london, infact aso Rock should be moved to Camberwell or pekham in south london. grin
Re: Buhari Calls Adamu Fika From London Over His Wife's Death by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
We might aswell just let the British take over the running of our Gorvernment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Of Two Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photo) / Fashola Inspects Solar Panels Of The Electrified Shops Project In Kano / Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.