Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,164 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Free Nairaland Training - How To Repair Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free Nairaland Training - How To Repair Phones (1407 Views)

6 Ways To Repair Your Phone's Broken Screen With Toothpaste / How Much Does It Cost To Repair The Screen Of An Iphone XR? / Where Do I Repair Phones Like Vernee, Oukitel, Leagoo Or Xiaomi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Nairaland Training - How To Repair Phones by deviceteck: 10:40am On Feb 14, 2017
You will find out that learning how to repair phones is really easier than you thought.

The first thing you should know are the tools required for phone repair. I will mention 4 tools here and upload their pictures below.

1. Soldering Iron
This is what repairers use to do the simple trick. If you really want to learn how to repair a phone, then this should be your No.1 tool.

2. Multimeter
To know what the problem is with a phone, you need a multimeter. With a multimeter, you can detect whether the speaker is good or bad, you can detect whether the lights of a screen are working or not and so on. If you can use a meter, then you have an advantage. If you can't don't worry. I will Consider how to use it in future lessons.

3. Screw Driver
With out the screw driver, you cannot disassemble a phone that is screwed.

4. Soldering Led
Also called solder wire, this is needed to hold together two or more things (terminals) that you want to solder together. Without it, the soldering iron mentioned above cannot completely do its job.

In the next post by tomorrow evening, we will talk about how to detect some problems (faults) in a phone such as the mouth piece, speaker, power problem and others.

If you want to read the full lesson post and a complete guide on how to repair a phone, you get it here for free. http://deviceteck.com/ch-1-tool-mobile-servicing/

Re: Free Nairaland Training - How To Repair Phones by jaydhorxe(m): 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
bros abeg gimmie ur whatsapp number m jxt learning dis work nd i nid ur help
Re: Free Nairaland Training - How To Repair Phones by deviceteck: 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
jaydhorxe:
bros abeg gimmie ur whatsapp number m jxt learning dis work nd i nid ur help
Visit the web site http://deviceteck.com and create an account. Ask any questions in the forum and your answers will come right away.
As for my number, it's 08094142318. I am bot always on whatsapp and may not be available to respond to your questions promptly.
Re: Free Nairaland Training - How To Repair Phones by jaydhorxe(m): 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
deviceteck:

Visit the web site http://deviceteck.com and create an account. Ask any questions in the forum and your answers will come right away.
As for my number, it's 08094142318. I am bot always on whatsapp and may not be available to respond to your questions promptly.
okay bros

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 1GB Data For A Month At #300 On Airtel / Blackberry Back And Better With Keyone 'black Edition'-more Than Just Good Looks / Ads Blocker Dat Works Perfect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.