Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Good Afternoon Rooms..... - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Good Afternoon Rooms..... (780 Views)

See The Snake I Killed This Afternoon (picture) / Afternoon Manna. Lolz / We Killed A Medium Size Snake This Afternoon (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Afternoon Rooms..... by Dayobajulaiye(m): 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
Please am a first timer on dog I brought a female Gsd since last month the puppy was healthy no sickness all of a sordin I burt bingo dog food 5kg after giving the dog the food she started watery pooping so i ask one of my friend about it he told me the dog have diarrhea and i don't have money now to take her to the vet.....please rooms any diarrah medicine name and the price so i can go for it till i registered the dog at a vete
Re: Good Afternoon Rooms..... by bobbysaxy: 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
Dayobajulaiye:
Please am a first timer on dog I brought a female Gsd since last month the puppy was healthy no sickness all of a sordin I burt bingo dog food 5kg after giving the dog the food she started watery pooping so i ask one of my friend about it he told me the dog have diarrhea and i don't have money now to take her to the vet.....please rooms any diarrah medicine name and the price so i can go for it till i registered the dog at a vete
buy flagyl slot it in her throat make sure she swallows it...give her 1tablet of 400ml flagyl,give her mrng afternoon and night for 3days ur dog will be fine..I hate bingo food I have tried it over and over again.i dont know what they use in doing bingo that make the dog start pooing watery stool..my dog immediately starts pooing watery stool...I hate bingo...personally I tink am done with bingo.....
Re: Good Afternoon Rooms..... by Dayobajulaiye(m): 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ok, but wich flagyi should I buy human own or dog own......i brought human own so my friend told me is not good for dog that it will only make my dog stomach big and it can kill a dog so am confused
Re: Good Afternoon Rooms..... by bobbysaxy: 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
Dayobajulaiye:
Ok, but wich flagyi should I buy human own or dog own......i brought human own so my friend told me is not good for dog that it will only make my dog stomach big and it can kill a dog so am confused
its human own U shud buy
Re: Good Afternoon Rooms..... by Dayobajulaiye(m): 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ok I have human flagyi with me here 200mg i
Re: Good Afternoon Rooms..... by bobbysaxy: 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
Dayobajulaiye:
Ok I have human flagyi with me here 200mg i
give. 2 tablet den
Re: Good Afternoon Rooms..... by Dayobajulaiye(m): 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
Av done that
Re: Good Afternoon Rooms..... by Dayobajulaiye(m): 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
The dog poop turn yellow still watery
Re: Good Afternoon Rooms..... by priestcharm(m): 3:45pm On Feb 14, 2017
Sorry about that... give the dog time o... you are too anxious
Re: Good Afternoon Rooms..... by 14teenK: 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
I had the same problem with this bingo dry food....immediately I bought a bag and gave it to my puppy its poop became watery all of a sudden ...i don't know if that food is good at all for puppies
Re: Good Afternoon Rooms..... by Dayobajulaiye(m): 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
If my dog get well I will not buy this bingo dog food anymore [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Good Afternoon Rooms..... by Stdaviding(m): 9:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
How old is the puppy in question, did you give her the necessary vaccines, though bingo is poor in nutrients compare to other foods but its not that bad. #GetaVet #NoToSelfMedications

1 Like

Re: Good Afternoon Rooms..... by Dayobajulaiye(m): 11:36am On Feb 15, 2017
My puppy is just four month +
Re: Good Afternoon Rooms..... by KingAfo(m): 11:43am On Feb 15, 2017
Gsd and caucasians always have diet problems
dont panic...are you sure her vaccines are up to date? mix the binggo with rice..she will be fine when she is used to it and old, you can switch to full binggo
Re: Good Afternoon Rooms..... by Dayobajulaiye(m): 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
My vete her one last two weeks and he told he will give him another one this week ....... That will make the vercination 2times
Re: Good Afternoon Rooms..... by RafaelOsakwe(m): 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
Good Afternoon Everyone. Please I have a Male Pit Bull is available for MATING/STUD service ONLY. If you've got a "good and healthy" female in heat, our productive Pit Bull male is available for mating. Fees are standard. =N20,000= NEGOTIABLE. PLUS a return first pick stud puppy. Location is Dopemu, Egbeda, Lagos. Call/Text/WhatsApp: 08021334313 Serious Inquiries Only. Terms & Conditions Apply!

(1) (Reply)

ESKIMO/SAMOYED Puppies For Sale... / MASSIVE 12 Weeks Old Male Pedigree Caucasian / 10 Month Male Boerboel Ready To Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.