Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

3 things that will make you question the intelligence of man - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 things that will make you question the intelligence of man (771 Views)

“Federal Polytechnic Orogun, Intelligence Of A Competent Legislator” - Anidi hai / Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant / U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 things that will make you question the intelligence of man by Thepasserby(m): 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
Man has been regarded as the only being to occupy the apex of all creation. He is regarded as the animal with the most complex brain and body structures. He is the most developed animal to have lived and will continue to live on the surface of the earth.

Behind these accolades lies a clueless being who has no sense of reasoning at all.

A look at human history reveals some nasty details that will make you question if man is truly what he has claimed to be.

Copied from www.Palmchatnow.com

1. A pig named Pigasus was nominated for the President of the United states in 1968.

A group of youths known as the Yippies nominated the pig as their presidential candidate on August 23 1968. The pig and his followers were arrested before he could give his campaign speech.

Re: 3 things that will make you question the intelligence of man by Thepasserby(m): 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
2. Gloomy Sunday was a song released in 1933 and 19 people committed suicide after listening to it.

It is also known as Hungarian suicide song. The song's lyrics spoke about war and the experiences attached to it.

See the lyrics below...

Sunday is gloomy,
My hours are slumberless.
Dearest, the shadows
I live with are numberless.

Little white flowers
Will never awaken you.
Not where the black coach
Of sorrow has taken you.

Angels have no thought
Of ever returning you.
Would they be angry
If I thought of joining you?

Gloomy Sunday

Gloomy is Sunday,
With shadows I spend it all.
My heart and I, have
Decided to end it all.

Soon there'll be candles
And prayers that are said, I know.
Let them not weep,
Let them know that I'm glad to go.

Death is no dream,
For in death I'm caressing you.
With the last breath of my soul,
I'll be blessin' you.

Gloomy Sunday

Dreaming, I was only dreaming.
I wake and I find you asleep
In the deep of my heart, dear.

Darling, I hope that
My dream never haunted you.
My heart is telling you,
How much I wanted you.
Re: 3 things that will make you question the intelligence of man by Thepasserby(m): 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
3. Cleopatra used to bathe with milk.

She was a one time ruler of Egypt who took her bathe with donkey's milk. About 700 donkeys were milked everyday just for her.

Re: 3 things that will make you question the intelligence of man by Thepasserby(m): 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
3. In 1386, a pig was sentenced to death by public hanging for the murder of a boy
Re: 3 things that will make you question the intelligence of man by psucc(m): 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
FF to 2015, Nigeria buried history and suffered for it.
Re: 3 things that will make you question the intelligence of man by Kaxmytex(m): 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
nice one
Re: 3 things that will make you question the intelligence of man by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
One more stupid thing: Nigerians voted an old brain dead and illiterate buhari to rule itself
Re: 3 things that will make you question the intelligence of man by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
A man buries millions of dollars in a soakaway while millions cannot afford a 3 square meal.

If there is a bar for callous stupidity, Nigerian politicans should be at the top.
Re: 3 things that will make you question the intelligence of man by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
rafhell:
One more stupid thing: Nigerians voted an old brain dead and illiterate buhari to rule itself
Who else was there to vote for

The 2015 election for most Nigerians was a choice between the disastrous and the unpalatable.

1 Like

Re: 3 things that will make you question the intelligence of man by Joy83(m): 7:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
SirWere:
Who else was there to vote for

The 2015 election for most Nigerians was a choice between the disastrous and the unpalatable.
And which one is disastrous and which one is unpalatable?
Re: 3 things that will make you question the intelligence of man by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
Joy83:

And which one is disastrous and which one is unpalatable?
I believe you sef know the answer to that one.

(1) (Reply)

Student's ATM Card: Lost But Found / NYSC - 2017/2018 Requirements For Registration/mobilization Of Graduates / Jamb 2017/ 2018 Syllabus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.