Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! (4831 Views)

Judge: Amanda Knox May Know Case's "real Truth" / Amanda Knox(american) & Raffaele(italian) Aquitted,while Guede(african)in Jail / Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by toshmann(m): 1:47am On Dec 10, 2009
JeSoul:

Looking back, you're right. My lack of condemnation could have easily been seen as a silent approval of the way the U.S. by large is attacking the Italian justice system.

great wink

I guess I save my thunder and fire for more important issues such as the current race to replace Ted Kennedy's seat here in Massachusetts . . . you will surely have no lack of comments from angles from me!

good. make sure you vote. i'm a christian, i see myself as a moderate republican. however with what i see in the US today, i guess some people may be right when hey call me a conservative democrat, here is my position . .

i'm pro life(#1 voting priority), pro gun-control, pro universal healthcare coverage and pro pretty women. . . u tell me what political category i belong, but i think i get my political ideology from what i believe my God will stand for

Lol . . .  I like this Toshmann guy!  cheesy

this is the best thing i've heard today. if i hear this everyday, i'll be in nairaland 24/7 grin  by the way, for me, love is reciprocal . . . and when u like toshmann, toshmann likes you seven fold + extra love as jara kiss kiss kiss  if not for one thing, i woulda suggested we form a duo . . Jesmann

you may hafta rethink the 'no fighting with women' policy though . . . you're in Ohio, I'm sure you've seen some of the hell our black sisters can bring on a guy  grin

baby, toshmann is a lover of babes cheesy all humanity. no time for fights, if my ohioan sisters give me hell, c'mon there are 49 other states to make a living in cool  but when they come close to me, they know they've seen a rare breed of brother that they cant afford to loose. weep not Jesoul, the sisters love me too much to think of giving me hell. take a good look, which sister would want a fight with a happy-go-lucky brother wink
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by mccloud224(m): 4:49am On Dec 10, 2009
Anybody who followed this case from the "get go" knows she's guilty as charged.The US media is now trying to portray her as being a victim of "circumstance" and what we hear on all the cable news channels is how "unfair" the trial was, how the media in italy had influence on the case, how the judge and jury were biased. . . bla bla bla

The funny thing is the family of this same girl were interviewed in a well broadcasted conference and these people actually came out to say that they were SATISFIED with the verdict. Think about that for a minute.Who on earth would be satisfied and happy that a family member got 26 years imprisonment? This can only happen because they KNOW that she is guilty.At some point, she must have opened the truth to them.They know she should have gotten worse.They know she would have been given the death penalty or life imprisonment if the crime was committed in the US.They know she got a light sentence due to the politics involved in the case.

The fact that she tried to implicate an innocent black man in the case hit the final nail in her coffin!
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by finemocha(f): 4:56am On Dec 10, 2009
why oh why did the boyfriend have to be black. cry cry
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by mccloud224(m): 5:07am On Dec 10, 2009
Has anyone noticed how the US always plays the "victim" after they commit chaos and disaster?
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by edoyad(m): 9:05am On Dec 10, 2009
@paddy_lo, i might have reacted a bit acerbic there(and may be a tad irrational too) but i don't know why people always have to reduce everything down to racial lines when stuff like this comes up. Truth be told, the case actually does have a racial dimension to it, with the Knox bitsh trying to pin the whole thing on that hapless Congolese (did i hear someone say his business collapsed as a result of. . .?).

Back here at home i don't experience racial discrimination but believe me your "brothers" here do discriminate against each other based on ethno-religious lines so much so that what your phillie friends do to each other would be child's play compared to it - but that's another discussion.
The Knox case has got international appeal which is not suprising when you consider it has an english, an Ivorien, an American, a Congolese, an Italian and Three governments all embroiled in it. Toss 007 in there and you'll have a classic.
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by preselect(m): 5:25am On Dec 12, 2009
@jesoul,
let me tell you what u dont know, toshman is not new in nairaland, he is well known for womanising here. he even writes poems for girls and even opened a love thread dedicated to mukina at some point. he is very smooth with girls, so dont take him serious at all. recently he hooked up with some new jersey girl who came to london for holidays when toshman was student in britain, next thing we knew, toshmann is going to america to marry in new jersey. then honeymoon and he disappeared from nairaland. suddenly he re-appeared and b4 i caould say tosh, he is chatting you up.

he is dangerous, married(and probably cheating) unserious and of uestionable character. a classical republican grin
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by toshmann(m): 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2009
jelous people

jealous people . . . . no wonder he has no babe embarassed
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by C2H5OH(f): 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2009
It's a shame that poor girl's life was wasted.
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by yeswecan(m): 11:29pm On Dec 13, 2009
I think she took part in the murder in fact i buy the judge's theory of sex game gone bad. Maybe she was acting under the influence as she did admit using weed the night of the murder , i think she is fully involved.
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by JeSoul(f): 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2009
Prez, my liberal brotha from anotha motha, I know you got my back like that kiss thanks for the heads up though I've already penned Toshmann for a smooth talker lol. Since he said he doesn't fight with women I was tickled to have a lil fun.

Toshmann, Kai! see as Prez just demolished you grin defend yourself now hehe . . . abi your wife has caught you? lol
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by preselect(m): 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2009
@jesoul,

just to show you i'm not joking, take a look at this thread, and look at the date, august 2006, the guy didnt start today. note that at that time, he was already seeing his eventual wife o, and he was a student in cardiff university in wales.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-19815.0.html
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by JeSoul(f): 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2009
^I cannot even laugh grin see correct detective work.

Toshmann abi na Don Juan grin Prez has turned on the fan, the breeze is blowing and all that was hidden is being blown wide open Lol
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by preselect(m): 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2009
even in america, he once confessed to his comrade-at-infidelity, one womaniser called agaba, that he had an affair with an american woman in cincinnati who had tattoos all over her skin, he was shocked to learn the girl had a gun and realised he may be shot if the girl discovers he was already married and decieving her. he just went to cincinnati for a weekend or for some immigration profiling or whatever.

this happened long before his wife got a job in the same cincinnati and he was reluctant to return to that city to live. the idiot was scared and refused to join his wife for some weeks, giving one excuse or the other. he is a good liar. grin then when his marriage seemed in trouble, he went to join his wife, but insisted that they must live in the surburb no matter the cost. note that this guy has no money grin grin

i pray for him though, he has a good heart, just that he cant control his libidinal appetite sad
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by JeSoul(f): 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2009
^^ shocked  this one na real expose oh lol

How come you're so well versed on the issue of Toshmann's sexcapades? I sense you two must've had a run in or two in the past?
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by adconline(m): 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2009
who do news organisations care about this woman? How connected are her parents? American soldiers fighting in battlefields are being tried for voluntary killing and they are talking about a spoilt white kid who thinks that justice runs from her dad's bedroom
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by mccloud224(m): 1:35am On Dec 17, 2009
who do news organisations care about this woman? How connected are her parents? American soldiers fighting in battlefields are being tried for voluntary killing and they are talking about a spoilt white kid who thinks that justice runs from her dad's bedroom

News organisations care about her because she is an AMERICAN!

This case has been dragging for two years at least mainly because of her nationality.If it were a Nigerian or Korean, justice would have been served in the first few weeks of the trial and she would have been given the harshest punishment available which is life imprisonment.Even with the 26 years, the US media still dares to potray her as a victim and they have called the case a biased one.Well, the family of the girl seem to think otherwise and in a well broadcasted interview, they expressed relief and satisfaction over the verdict.

What does that tell you? This means they KNOW she is guilty and should have gotten worse.Concerning the spoilt kid part, most kids her age are like her.What do you expect in a country where flogging your kids is worse than murder.A country where scolding your kids is portrayed as domestic abuse.Everything there is "abuse".A country where a child can "disown" their own parents.This is what their "civilization" does to their kids.
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by yeswecan(m): 9:37am On Dec 17, 2009
Some think she is too pretty to have killed someone.
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by adconline(m): 10:56am On Dec 17, 2009
News organisations care about her because she is an AMERICAN
How about AMERICAN soldiers who are being tried for unlawfull killing in battlefields?
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by mccloud224(m): 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2009
How about AMERICAN soldiers who are being tried for unlawfull killing in battlefields?

Those soldiers are "expendable" and can be disposed off.The fact that the US is willing to try them is to prove to the world that they have open arms to justice and that also justifies their intrusion into other peoples lands.If they had to choose between the oil in Iraq and a handful of soldiers, which would be their pick?

You already know the answer to that. Amanda Knox on the other hand committed a crime in a country that the US can't dare mess with.So they will cry foul till thy kingdom come.Even if they saw photo evidence of the girl cutting the throat of the victim, they would still claim that the video was "doctored" with Photoshop.

Americans are the greatest liars and scammers of all time.
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by edoyad(m): 7:37am On Dec 23, 2009
Was a bit sleepy but saw on BBC last night that Rudy Guede sentence had been reduced to 16 years.
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by MrCrackles(m): 8:16am On Dec 23, 2009
[b]Rudy Guede'[/b]s sentence cut down to 16 years after a successful appeal. . . .
I still dont think he merits that many years in jail. . . .  angry
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by jaybee3(m): 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2009
i'm not sure why da heck d dude is in jail sef. thought mandy and rafael did the crime
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by edoyad(m): 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2009
Mr Crackles me don't think so either. It just feels like he's guilty of boning a white chick in a society that's not too receptive to inter-racial relationships.
But he shouldn't have bailed in the first place, seeing such a hideous murder and not reporting it is a crime in itself.
Re: Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! by TOYOSI20(f): 3:28am On Dec 29, 2009
That gurl did the crime, . . . .she best be prepared to face the time, . . . . undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

War In Syria: The Civil War So Far In Summary And Photos. / South African 11year Old Shines Like A Diamond In The Britain's Got Talent Show! / Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf: First Elected Female President in Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.