Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

A Nigerian A&E Doctor Groped A Pensioner Brea.st And Gave Her Daughter High Five - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nigerian A&E Doctor Groped A Pensioner Brea.st And Gave Her Daughter High Five (1028 Views)

COVID-19, A Pensioner Donates May Salary To Support Anambra State Govt / Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) / Woman Kills Cobra In Her Daughter's Room (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian A&E Doctor Groped A Pensioner Brea.st And Gave Her Daughter High Five by sharpboyus(m): 5:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
A&E Doctor Groped a Pensioner and Gave Her Daughter High Five

Source: http://www.newspaperupdate.com/ae-doctor-groped-pensioner-gave-daughter-high-five/

An A&E doctor groped a patient’s breasts then gave her unsuspecting daughter a’high five’since the victim lay crying in her hospital bed, a medical tribunal heard.
Dr Joel Danjuma, 61, had grunted and said’Ugh’and’Ahh’as he fondled the lady within a chest examination, it absolutely was claimed.
But later when her daughter arrived to state she’d look after her mother back, Danjuma gave her some tablets and responded:’Okay give me a top five,’ before they slapped each other’s palms, it absolutely was said.
The sobbing patient, 65, was in the beginning too frightened to report the physician but she informed her family later after she was discharged. She subsequently claimed she was too frightened to leave her home for five weeks for fear Danjuma was sat in an automobile outside.
Police quizzed the physician on suspicion of sexual assault but took no action and the case was described the General Medical Council.
The alleged incident occurred in June 2012 once the woman – referred to as patient A – have been admitted to Milton Keynes General Hospital, Buckinghamshire, for pains in her right shoulder.

She was taken in to a cubicle and ahead to be treated by Danjuma was advised by nurses to get rid of her bra as she could need an X-ray.
But Patient A told the Medical Practitioners Tribunal Service in Manchester:’When I first saw the physician, he explained if you ask me’what provides you with the proper to consider I’m planning to give you for an x-ray.

‘He said’sit up’and to pull my top as much as the neck and then he explained’now lie on your own side’- my shoulder did really hurt at this time too.
‘I was lying on my left and he explained bring your knee up, and he then pulled my top up in terms of it could. He got your hands on my breast and he started having fun with it and squeezing and kneading.’He was making “ugh” noises and I was in tears. I tried to push him away.’

The physician eventually told Patient A to pull her top back and he momentarily left the cubicle once the woman’s female neighbour came to confirm her.
Patient A added:’My friend asked me if I was ok but I was scared and frightened.
‘I thought I will have slapped his face, should I’ve pushed him over – but would I have arrested for assault?
‘I was trembling and scared and crying still and I was in shock. You believe has this really just happened for your requirements?
‘Then my daughter came in and the physician thought to her: “They are the tablets for the mum.” When she said: “I’m going to check after her” he explained: “Okay give me a top five.” I was there so I understand it happened.’
She recalled:’I’d thought I was in good hands and in the most effective place. I was brought as much as respect doctors and people in high ranking places. I didn’t desire to cry. I was respectful of who he was when he was a doctor.
Dr Danjuma denies sexually motivated misconduct
Dr Danjuma denies sexually motivated misconduct
‘I was embarrassed about after that it because I didn’t have a bra on. The physician was abrupt and rude as he spoke and he then just walked away. When it absolutely was over he explained:’sit up, pull your top down’exactly like that. I simply started crying and my friend asked me what’s up what’s happened.
‘When I was at a medical facility I believed everybody there clearly was there for my own personal good. I really was upset. I felt really dirty because I hadn’t stopped him. It is a really horrible feeling and I wouldn’t let my ex-husband or partner treat me like that. I wouldn’t constitute a story.
‘This has changed my life. I didn’t head out of the home for five weeks because I was adamant he had discovered where I lived. I felt dirty and horrible and stupid that I didn’t stop him’
Counsel for the GMC Katherine Johnson said:’Patient A described Dr Danjuma asking her to lift her top up and she could feel the physician leaning on her behalf along with his legs. he lifted her top up himself and started to the touch her right breast.
‘Patient A described this action as him groping her left breast. This caused her to tense up and she moved her left arm to cover her left breast because she thought this could prevent him from touching the left breast.
‘However she described Dr Danjuma as grabbing her breast, and scooping it out of under her arm. She also described Dr Danjuma creating a grunting or making an “ahh” noise as he did that.

She describes him as having fun with her breasts and nipples for a number of minutes without saying anything. Patient A stated that she felt shocked by Dr Danjuma’s behaviour and didn’t know what things to do.
‘She knew that which was happening wasn’t right or appropriate but she was intimidated by the face area of Dr Danjuma – a health care provider and a figure of authority. The high five can be a significant detail in this case. You might find it odd for the physician to behave similar to this and can provide an insight into how the physician was behaving in the course of the morning.’
In police interview Danjuma, from Broughton, Milton Keynes, said:’I could inform you categorically that I didn’t examine this woman’s breast – there clearly was no need to.’
He denies sexually motivated misconduct. The hearing continues.

Re: A Nigerian A&E Doctor Groped A Pensioner Brea.st And Gave Her Daughter High Five by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Man Confess Turning Into Woman; Prostitue At Night In Makurdi / How Can One Get A Fully Approved Google Adsense Account / 13-year-old Catholic Church Mass-servant Killed For Stealing N30 Sachet Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.