Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Hype FREE! $500 At Least A Month With Youtube Secret Method - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hype FREE! $500 At Least A Month With Youtube Secret Method (1010 Views)

Get Free $500 For Trading:trade Without Deposit. / Was Black Friday Worth All The Hype? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hype FREE! $500 At Least A Month With Youtube Secret Method by abbeynism(m): 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
[size=14pt]
Hey buddy,
I am not here to hype or sweet-mouth about this. In short I am not ready for hundreds of clients (Saturation) for this offer.
I bought this same secret for $150 and I have added my own twist to it and I can tell you that any serious-minded person will surely make more than $500 a month.

FAQ
Que: What is it all about?
Ans: Youtube Adsense (there is option for Advance Monetization to earn more)

Que: What are the tools to get started?
Ans: 1. Your laptop OR a smartphone 2. 1 hour daily, at least 5 days a week (More dedication will fasten and earn you more money) 3. Internet connection (I will suggest you choose airtel or MTN night data plans to reduce the cost)

Que: What is the whole details about?
Ans: I will reveal to you how to upload videos, monetize without making them

Que: What will you charge for this package?
Ans: N15,000 ONLY

Que: How To Contact?
Ans: http://facebook.com/abbeynism, 07080414905, 08154974042

IF YOU ARE WAITING FOR ME TO OFFER THIS PACKAGE FOR N10,000 OR N5,000 I WILL RATHER NOT SELL AT ALL. Sir/Ma, it is not always about the money it is about saturation.

There is no other time to conquer recession than now. See you at the green-gate.
[/size]
Re: Hype FREE! $500 At Least A Month With Youtube Secret Method by abbeynism(m): 6:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
I just bagged my certificate from Google as Google Adwords Fundamental and Mobile.

https://www.google.com/partners/#p_certification_html;cert=6
-----This is just a simple proof of my experience when it comes to google product-----
Re: Hype FREE! $500 At Least A Month With Youtube Secret Method by pussygotlips: 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
i wish i can pay for this
Re: Hype FREE! $500 At Least A Month With Youtube Secret Method by abbeynism(m): 8:30am On Feb 16, 2017
Some slots still available
Re: Hype FREE! $500 At Least A Month With Youtube Secret Method by Fedric(m): 10:30am On Feb 16, 2017
HMMM 15k for information wey full internet abi? if u quote me i go start uploading url and video now. u no say 2k but 15k, haba

1 Like

Re: Hype FREE! $500 At Least A Month With Youtube Secret Method by abbeynism(m): 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
Fedric:
HMMM 15k for information wey full internet abi? if u quote me i go start uploading url and video now. u no say 2k but 15k, haba

Bro I understand you but you don't understand my point.

Information wey full internet? May be but secret is money. People share money making information freely when they are stated saturating.

Thanks.
Re: Hype FREE! $500 At Least A Month With Youtube Secret Method by 9jabox(m): 6:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
You guys are funny mehn. You make $500 per week and you still want to charge someone before giving them the info. SMH.

You sure can't lift your fellow man who's in need then.

How would you feel if I paid for it and later spread the info around for free?

It's simple logic. Unless the info you're selling will diminish your income, you ain't supposed to sell it to people who need it.

1 Like

Re: Hype FREE! $500 At Least A Month With Youtube Secret Method by abbeynism(m): 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
9jabox:
You guys are funny mehn. You make $500 per week and you still want to charge someone before giving them the info. SMH.

You sure can't lift your fellow man who's in need then.

How would you feel if I paid for it and later spread the info around for free?

It's simple logic. Unless the info you're selling will diminish your income, you ain't supposed to sell it to people who need it.

I am sure you didn't read my entire post.

I don't like to have words or confrontation here because I don't need it.

I don't sell scrap.

Thanks for your opinion.
Re: Hype FREE! $500 At Least A Month With Youtube Secret Method by abbeynism(m): 7:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
Only 2 slots left.

An I will be giving them out at 10k only.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Drive UBER As A Graduate / Learn How To Make $100-$1000 Every Month With Your Smart Phone / Earn A Minimum Of N100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.