Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

It's Official, PMB Indeed Spoke With Trump - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Official, PMB Indeed Spoke With Trump (954 Views)

See Moment Obasanjo Arrived And Spoke At The PDP Rally In Ogun (VIDEO/PHOTOS) / Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" / Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Official, PMB Indeed Spoke With Trump by OLADD: 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
The White House Press Secretary, Sean Spicer has just confirmed that United States President, Donald Trump indeed had phone conversations with the Presidents of Nigeria, Tunisia and Peru yesterday.

Press Briefing happening now live on CNN 1.35 PM ET (7.35 Nigerian Time).

Now expecting our President to speak to us at home.
Re: It's Official, PMB Indeed Spoke With Trump by Agadinho(m): 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
*Scratching my head*
Re: It's Official, PMB Indeed Spoke With Trump by babyfaceafrica: 7:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
Haters won't still believe

1 Like

Re: It's Official, PMB Indeed Spoke With Trump by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 14, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Haters won't still believe
That trump called him?Inferior complex.
Re: It's Official, PMB Indeed Spoke With Trump by RiversWatchDog(m): 7:42pm On Feb 14, 2017
It's An Impostor!!!!
Re: It's Official, PMB Indeed Spoke With Trump by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: It's Official, PMB Indeed Spoke With Trump by ShakaZullu(m): 8:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin grin
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: It's Official, PMB Indeed Spoke With Trump by OLADD: 8:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
Agadinho:
*Scratching my head*

What do you have in the head? Lice? Lol
Re: It's Official, PMB Indeed Spoke With Trump by temptnow: 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
OLADD:
The White House Press Secretary, Sean Spicer in an ongoing live press briefing has just confirmed that United States President, Donald Trump indeed had phone conversations with the Presidents of Nigeria, Tunisia and Burundi yesterday.

Happening now live on CNN 1.35 PM ET (7.35 Nigerian Time).

Now expecting our President to speak to us at home.
story

Re: It's Official, PMB Indeed Spoke With Trump by knightsTempler: 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
Yeah watched it live and he said DT spoke with the President of Nigeria among other countries in Africa. Now I'm all the more worried why he can not speak with Nigerians.
Re: It's Official, PMB Indeed Spoke With Trump by OLADD: 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
temptnow:
story

For who?
Re: It's Official, PMB Indeed Spoke With Trump by OLADD: 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
knightsTempler:
Yeah watched it live and he said DT spoke with the President of Nigeria among other countries in Africa. Now I'm all the more worried why he can not speak with Nigerians.

I don't think he really cares. A two-minute Skype video on NTA would have put all these to rest.

1 Like

Re: It's Official, PMB Indeed Spoke With Trump by Nbote(m): 11:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
Hypocrisy is when u claim d President reserves the right to speak to Nigerians from London but practically celebrating the US President calling him...

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Bishops Demand Dasuki, El-zakzaky, Kanu’s Release / PHOTOS: Gov. Ganduje Begins Construction Of N200million Road In Bichi / Why Is Nigerian Government Always Too Slow To Attack On Nigerians Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.