Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Photo Of Simi's Mini Home Studio - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Simi's Mini Home Studio (31687 Views)

Picture Of Simi's Baby Bump? (Photo) / Leaked Sex Photos Of Simi And Falz / Throwback Photo Of Simi Before The Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Simi's Mini Home Studio by teelaw4life(m): 9:10am On Feb 15, 2017
OP stop killing your battery in the quest for fp. Go and charge it. grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Simi's Mini Home Studio by Dexema(m): 9:12am On Feb 15, 2017
This I still alright for her kind of music,
Re: Photo Of Simi's Mini Home Studio by wildchild1: 9:13am On Feb 15, 2017
Nice

check my signature...football jerseys available
Re: Photo Of Simi's Mini Home Studio by Abubaka50(m): 9:16am On Feb 15, 2017
Nice forniture work
Re: Photo Of Simi's Mini Home Studio by sephirothkun(m): 9:18am On Feb 15, 2017
onihaxy:
One of the Nigerian hot female singer and new Etisalat ambassador shared this on Instagram to show picture of her new mini home studio.

See pictures.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQgFkhKgvL8/

https://onihaxy.com/singer-simi-shows-off-her-new-mini-home-studio/

Mehn I love table like this, if had such my reading experience would be times two. There's that joy in doing research work on a comfy table.
Re: Photo Of Simi's Mini Home Studio by KunleSteel: 9:22am On Feb 15, 2017
Padded
Re: Photo Of Simi's Mini Home Studio by HardMirror(m): 9:24am On Feb 15, 2017
davodguy:
Nice.

We all start small.

Dangote, Atiku, Bill Gates, were ones nobody. I can't remember anyone of them raised with silver spoon.
Then you know nothing about the men you mentioned. Dangote is from a rich home. Bill gates had well to do parents with very strong connections. Go and read their stories bro

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Simi's Mini Home Studio by austinmist: 9:28am On Feb 15, 2017
I don't know about Atiku but Dangote and Gates didn't start small
Dangote's maternal grand father, Dantata was the richest Nigerian in the 50s
Bill Gates father was a prominent lawyer, his mom a successful Banker and his maternal grandfather a national bank president

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Simi's Mini Home Studio by johnjay4u2u(m): 9:32am On Feb 15, 2017
Nathdoug:
Why her ba3 be 12 percent she nnor get gen for house ni??

It's the person who screenmunched her account that is down to 12%.
Not hers.
Why i dey explain sef?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Simi's Mini Home Studio by Ademat7(m): 9:41am On Feb 15, 2017
Make una no vex @12% battery PHCN no show us love overnight, but my roomie try sha with 12% he still posted on his blog and Nairaland: that's passion for you.
Onihaxy breakfast ready yet??
Re: Photo Of Simi's Mini Home Studio by ebuka1993(m): 9:53am On Feb 15, 2017
nice
Re: Photo Of Simi's Mini Home Studio by kanicorp9(m): 10:03am On Feb 15, 2017
Can't You See that someone screenshot her post used your head
Nathdoug:
Re: Photo Of Simi's Mini Home Studio by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 15, 2017
nairaland mods

Re: Photo Of Simi's Mini Home Studio by nwakibie3(m): 10:15am On Feb 15, 2017
Op una no get light See ur battery
Re: Photo Of Simi's Mini Home Studio by Rick9(m): 10:17am On Feb 15, 2017
Most people that know nothing about music production would be the first to diss this studio,
But before you wallow in ignorance, take your time out to check out those speakers otherwise known as studio monitors, they deliver high quality sounds without distortions.

Also check out that Soundcard what better way to boost your sounds, it deliver high quality sounds straight from the computer to the studio monitors.

And the midi keyboard and P.C .

If I had such a studio I would create dope beats every week.

This is more of a beat making studio, than a recording studio, she creates her beats here and then take it to the studio for recording and mixing and mastering and engineering.

And Take Note, Simi is a Record Producer, she prefer he own sounds.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Simi's Mini Home Studio by fullz: 10:21am On Feb 15, 2017
not much but in the hands of a good producer, she could get a bill board song from there.
Re: Photo Of Simi's Mini Home Studio by micxwell(m): 10:26am On Feb 15, 2017
lasthero:
See her mushroom studio like ajegunle pangolo.

Lalasticlala, come see something oooooo
Lol, music production is more of what you can do and not how sophisticated the studio itself is. I heard she's good smiley
Re: Photo Of Simi's Mini Home Studio by fullz: 10:31am On Feb 15, 2017
Rick9:
Most people that know nothing about music production would be the first to diss this studio,
But before you wallow in ignorance, take your time out to check out those speakers otherwise known as studio monitors, they deliver high quality sounds without distortions.

Also check out that Soundcard what better way to boost your sounds, it deliver high quality sounds straight from the computer to the studio monitors.

This is more of a beat making studio, than a recording studio, she creates her beats here and then take it to the studio for recording and mixing and mastering and engineering.

bro, dope beats every week?
that'd be wack beats.
no disrespect but it's d truth.
even doctor dre uses months to make 1 sound.
(forgive my language. no diss intended)
Re: Photo Of Simi's Mini Home Studio by deezydez: 12:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
ALL THIS UP COMING ARTIST SEF, YOU NO GO WAIT BLOW FIRST, YOUR PHONE NO EVEN GET CHARGE
Re: Photo Of Simi's Mini Home Studio by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nathdoug:
]na the person that snap it
Re: Photo Of Simi's Mini Home Studio by zendy: 3:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
Rick9:

You're right. People who dont know much about making music will diss the home studio but the same people may not know that their favourite songs came out of a similar set up. There are producers who carry their 'miniature studio' in their traveling bag and can literally record,mix and even master songs anywhere, even inside a bus.

Her set up isnt bad, her sound cards looks ok. I would have prefared if the monitors were the same make because of possible distortions. I would have also liked to see her recording mic and possibly a PC added to the Macbook but its all no biggy. If she is running on logic pro with the necessary third party softwares, its cool.
Re: Photo Of Simi's Mini Home Studio by engeen(m): 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
lasthero:
See her mushroom studio like ajegunle pangolo.

Lalasticlala, come see something oooooo

DO NOT DESPISE THE DAYS OF LITTLE BEGINNING. GOD BLESS U SIMI. I AM PROUD OF YOU.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos / Toolz Meets With Emir Of Kano, Sanusi / DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.