Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,328 members, 7,829,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

"Those Wishing Buhari Death Will Die Before Him" - SGF Lawal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Those Wishing Buhari Death Will Die Before Him" - SGF Lawal (16832 Views)

Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina / Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi / Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Those Wishing Buhari Death Will Die Before Him" - SGF Lawal by wolu4: 7:16am On Feb 15, 2017
sadissbala:
yes of course. Let them not only die but die and go to hell.
All those wishing Nigerians death, will die n go to hell fire.and u r No2 after ur president
Re: "Those Wishing Buhari Death Will Die Before Him" - SGF Lawal by bootycapon(m): 7:32am On Feb 15, 2017
I WANT TO SAY IT NOW, JUST THE WAY I HAVE BEEN SAYING IT. PUT RELIGION APART, THE NORTHERNERS ARE MORE HONEST THAN ME AND MY FELLOW SOUTHERNERS...victor Owens Teddy

Dr Andrew Yakubu, has admitted, the ownership of the $9.8m and £74,000 recovered in a secret save in one of his luxury houses that his brother is staying. When EFCC busted the house on the 3rd of February 2017, the brother said the house and the money belong to his brother Dr Andrew Yakubu, former NNPC GMD. Though Yakubu said the money was a gift from an unnamed person, we are yet to see his Kaduna state people taking to the street to say leave Yakubu alone. It will be recalled that when EFCC freezes the account of Patience Jonathan with over $35M, there was a protest by some Southern irritants, when EFCC found over $5m in one of Deziani accounts, she denied ownership, even when court asked Deziani to forfeit another $153m to the FG recently, there was denial and litigations, Fani Kayode wife was denied access to withdrawal from a frozen account my people went crazy. Dasuki has been in detention for aiding to loot Nigeria, my Northern brothers are not protesting, Al Mustafa spent 14 years in detention for an alleged murder, there was no Northern party for him when he was released. My Southern brother spent 5 years in jail in the UK for looting his state dry, there has been wide jubilation and big reception to the the extent that a whopping 350M is set aside for the celebration. That is how immorality has come to be our best friend in the South yet you read or hear them blame or wish a God sent leader death. You will continue to be a fool or bury in ignorance if you continue to blame Buhari for recession or high cost of foreign currencies. Tell all your thieves that you celebrate and adore to bring out all the money they stole and exchange to foreign currencies, there will be surplus to buy that will force the prices down to bring down cost of commodities. Kudos to my Northern brothers for standing against stealing and looting
Re: "Those Wishing Buhari Death Will Die Before Him" - SGF Lawal by babestella: 7:55am On Feb 15, 2017
No one is wishing Buhari death, but if there are Nigerians wishing him death, then I can tell you that Karma is at play here, his time is up Mr. Lawal.

The voice of the people is strong, Buhari and you donkey self should ask yourselves why someone would actually want you dead, then you can find solutions through retrospective questions.
Re: "Those Wishing Buhari Death Will Die Before Him" - SGF Lawal by lailo: 8:04am On Feb 15, 2017
jesus500:
Is buhari not a hypocrite? He should sit his ass down and ask himself why people are wishing him dead, the same buhari that was overwhelmingly loved and voted for including myself. But unfortunately anybody that complains of economic hardship is either a PDP or IPOB member. He is not a presidential material.
yes,such mumu people should either be pdp that destroyed dis country or IPOB youths whose leader is been detained by Nigeria. The third set of people are d impatient and unreasonable Nigerians. Let me tell u categorically and if u want to hear d truth, Nigeria can Neva get better unless dis culture of corruption is gone. It may even take a whole of 8 years to correct dis corruption mentality of Nigerians and public office holders by serious campaign against it. So dnt expect any magic to solve Nigeria's long standing problems. It is only dead brain people we would be using commodity price to compare PDP and APC governments. What PDP was doing then was very simple and does not need a genius to formulate such a policy---just borrow money, pump it into the economy, subsidize everything for d people and dnt let d economy get too down but loot the hell out of the common wealth. buhari/APC can do same, but he has decided that let's things take their normal shape while we find d lasting solutions to them irrespective of the backlash he would receive from ignorant and impatient Nigerians like u.These pains we are all experiencing now is self inflicted but the good news is that it is going to be for short time bcoz we ve got honest leader at the helm of affairs. But I know u would see a different thing and if u like bring back ur corruption.
Re: "Those Wishing Buhari Death Will Die Before Him" - SGF Lawal by ifeanyi83(m): 8:11am On Feb 15, 2017
Sychophant!!! He never got to explain how he used millions of naira to clear glass at IDP camps...
Re: "Those Wishing Buhari Death Will Die Before Him" - SGF Lawal by shamecurls(m): 8:47am On Feb 15, 2017
EmeeNaka:
There are more than 10million Nigerians from all regions of nigeria wishing Buhari death. So Lawal is saying that it's better for them to die than Buhari?... Lol

You re dull!
Re: "Those Wishing Buhari Death Will Die Before Him" - SGF Lawal by emmaitive(m): 8:55am On Feb 15, 2017
are you God? if buhari is doin well would anynody wish him dead...buh come to think of it...how many people he has killed since assuming office...and u too that is rubbin the idp of their money in the name of clearin grass...jst know dt after buhari obituary you will be next,u cant excape it
Re: "Those Wishing Buhari Death Will Die Before Him" - SGF Lawal by Dave94: 9:19am On Feb 15, 2017
let that buhari die so that way will open for Nigerian....Buhari pass away and i didn't cry becuz my anger won't let me feel for strange..
so buhari let you death take away our sorrow,agony...let you death bring back our corruption

At least you have an impact buhari

Abi guys?
Re: "Those Wishing Buhari Death Will Die Before Him" - SGF Lawal by talk2emma: 9:38am On Feb 15, 2017
We are still looking for him ooooo

Re: "Those Wishing Buhari Death Will Die Before Him" - SGF Lawal by talk2emma: 9:44am On Feb 15, 2017
Y do the want him dead

Re: "Those Wishing Buhari Death Will Die Before Him" - SGF Lawal by alaskido(m): 10:27am On Feb 15, 2017
For Christ sake, this man should just SHUT UP. He is talking about corruption when he is also corrupt. He should come and tell us how he used that kind of large sum of money to cut grass at IDP camp.

The good thing is that he is not GOD.
Re: "Those Wishing Buhari Death Will Die Before Him" - SGF Lawal by winj3: 10:40am On Feb 15, 2017
Well that is more than half of Nigerians, this guy is a f0ol
Re: "Those Wishing Buhari Death Will Die Before Him" - SGF Lawal by Eluwilussit(m): 12:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
EmeeNaka:
There are more than 10million Nigerians from all regions of nigeria wishing Buhari death. So Lawal is saying that it's better for them to die than Buhari?... Lol

And the idiot is wishing others death, because of Buhari? Buhari that has been watching Nigerians slaughtered everyday without lifting a finger? Buhari that has turned Nigerians into beggars? If it is his time, there's nothing anyone can do about it. If it is not his time, all the death wishes by some people will not kill him.

Let bubu come back first. We will take it from there.
Re: "Those Wishing Buhari Death Will Die Before Him" - SGF Lawal by israelchinedu: 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
All of them will die before him

1 Like

Re: "Those Wishing Buhari Death Will Die Before Him" - SGF Lawal by MakeWeTalk: 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
Re: "Those Wishing Buhari Death Will Die Before Him" - SGF Lawal by truthstands11: 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
lailo:

yes,such mumu people should either be pdp that destroyed dis country or IPOB youths whose leader is been detained by Nigeria. The third set of people are d impatient and unreasonable Nigerians. Let me tell u categorically and if u want to hear d truth, Nigeria can Neva get better unless dis culture of corruption is gone. It may even take a whole of 8 years to cqv orrect dis corruption mentality of Nigerians and public office holders by serious campaign against it. So dnt expect any magic to solve Nigeria's long standing problems. It is only dead brain people we would be using commodity price to compare PDP and APC governments. What PDP was doing then was very simple and does not need a genius to formulate such a policy---just borrow money, pump it into the economy, subsidize everything for d people and dnt let d economy get too down but loot the hell out of the common wealth. buhari/APC can do same, but he has decided that let's things take their normal shape while we find d lasting solutions to them irrespective of the backlash he would receive from ignorant and impatient Nigerians like u.These pains we are all experiencing now is self inflicted but the good news is that it is going to be for short time bcoz we ve got honest leader at the helm of affairs. But I know u would see a different thing and if u like bring back ur corruption.

Stories that touch the heart. Keep deceiving yourself that the suffering is for a while. N5.9b in the budget is for aso rock maintenance. N77.5m is for aso rock house rent. Lol. Who is the landlord and which maintenance? You are enduring hardship but they are living flamboyantly. N144m a month for evacuation of sewage at aso rock. Is the whole world defecating at aso rock? Check 2016 and 2017 budgets, you'll see a lot of outragous figures 2 or 3 times value of 2015 budget. The cutting of grasses at IDP camp by SGF with almost N300M, what can you say about that? The truth is that the corruption and looting of treasury that is going on in this administration is unimaginable. If another govt comes into power, we shall know how far. Even if the past administration was subsidizing for yiu, were you not the one benefiting then? Fill your car tank with N11,000 now against N6000 before. Minimum wage in 2015 can fetch you small thongs in the market but now, its just nothing and you are here enduring hardship. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: "Those Wishing Buhari Death Will Die Before Him" - SGF Lawal by lailo: 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
truthstands11:

Stories that touch the heart. Keep deceiving yourself that the suffering is for a while. N5.9b in the budget is for aso rock maintenance. N77.5m is for aso rock house rent. Lol. Who is the landlord and which maintenance? You are enduring hardship but they are living flamboyantly. N144m a month for evacuation of sewage at aso rock. Is the whole world defecating at aso rock? Check 2016 and 2017 budgets, you'll see a lot of outragous figures 2 or 3 times value of 2015 budget. The cutting of grasses at IDP camp by SGF with almost N300M, what can you say about that? The truth is that the corruption and looting of treasury that is going on in this administration is unimaginable. If another govt comes into power, we shall know how far. Even if the past administration was subsidizing for yiu, were you not the one benefiting then? Fill your car tank with N11,000 now against N6000 before. Minimum wage in 2015 can fetch you small thongs in the market but now, its just nothing and you are here enduring hardship. Keep deceiving yourself.
I know d category u fall in the types of people we have in Nigeria. The category that believe things can Neva work and every attempt of the government to solve our problems is seen as to no avail. All those quotes u put up there were even smaller compare to what d previous government used to budget for d maintainance of government properties,may be u have forgotten. I laugh when people compare level of embezzlement in dis gov to what it's used to be and they will say it is even worst under Buhari. What can be worst than what DaSUki took from d treasury, Alison Madueke, Air marshal Amosu, patience Jonathan, GEJ, d recent GMD NNPC Ibrahim that took over $9.8 million, among others. Tell me any of embezzlement uve heard in d recent times that is near 1/10 of what this people took during PDP share d money regime? All d cases u sighted above are just d normal things that happened during PDP era and nobody hears about them bcs corruption is in their constitution. Thank God for a regime that is exposing it and making them a crime. Other examples are budget padding and Co. Either u believe or support it or not, Buhari will succeed, corruption will eventually be defeated and Nigeria will get better. Just like any other country that are great today, someone has to show leadership and direction, Nigeria will get there.

1 Like

Re: "Those Wishing Buhari Death Will Die Before Him" - SGF Lawal by truthstands11: 8:25am On Feb 16, 2017
lailo:

I know d category u fall in the types of people we have in Nigeria. The category that believe things can Neva work and every attempt of the government to solve our problems is seen as to no avail. All those quotes u put up there were even smaller compare to what d previous government used to budget for d maintainance of government properties,may be u have forgotten. I laugh when people compare level of embezzlement in dis gov to what it's used to be and they will say it is even worst under Buhari. What can be worst than what DaSUki took from d treasury, Alison Madueke, Air marshal Amosu, patience Jonathan, GEJ, d recent GMD NNPC Ibrahim that took over $9.8 million, among others. Tell me any of embezzlement uve heard in d recent times that is near 1/10 of what this people took during PDP share d money regime? All d cases u sighted above are just d normal things that happened during PDP era and nobody hears about them bcs corruption is in their constitution. Thank God for a regime that is exposing it and making them a crime. Other examples are budget padding and Co. Either u believe or support it or not, Buhari will succeed, corruption will eventually be defeated and Nigeria will get better. Just like any other country that are great today, someone has to show leadership and direction, Nigeria will get there.

All these cases are still in court and can you tell me the total recovered loot by your so called corruption fighters since almost two years. What has it been used for? Why are they finding it difficult to publish the recovered loot with names attached to it so that we can know how much recovered from each individual. keep deceiving yourself. When this administration leaves power and a new govt comes in, then shall we know how far. N300M for just grass cutting. It is well.
Re: "Those Wishing Buhari Death Will Die Before Him" - SGF Lawal by lailo: 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
truthstands11:

All these cases are still in court and can you tell me the total recovered loot by your so called corruption fighters since almost two years. What has it been used for? Why are they finding it difficult to publish the recovered loot with names attached to it so that we can know how much recovered from each individual. keep deceiving yourself. When this administration leaves power and a new govt comes in, then shall we know how far. N300M for just grass cutting. It is well.
Buhari is more interested in recovering d loot than destroying people's image and dat's what matters most. It is called diplomacy.I dnt need to tell u how much so far bcs we are all in Nigeria when d federal government published d recovered loot in public news papers,something that has neva been done b4 in d history of this country.Even ICPC and EFCC regularly update nigerians on their recovered loot,dis is public thing.And if claim ignorance that u dnt know,i leave u with that.On where it is spent,i guess u are aware that the states have all taking now for two consequtives times now federal government bailout funds so solve d problem of salary payments,there are several ongoing massive capital projects across d federation beside payment of federal workers salaries which even during GEJ period they borrow money to pay and several other things.Despite all d explanation and transparency on d part of the government that recovered loot through the EFCC and ICPC are taken to central bank and from where the federal government disburse it in line with d year's budget,people like u will still be asking question about the fund like it is Buhari that put it in his pocket.The recovered loot that can not even fund up to 5% of our national budget beside the fact that even majority of these loots are still under debate in court yet to be forfeited to the government.My brother forget that thing even if it is Jesus that is d president,u people will still crucify him.

1 Like

Re: "Those Wishing Buhari Death Will Die Before Him" - SGF Lawal by juman(m): 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
Buhari that carelessly plunged Nigeria into recession, his intention was bad for doing that.

Do you know how many people that have died because of his recession.
Re: "Those Wishing Buhari Death Will Die Before Him" - SGF Lawal by lastpage: 12:00am On Feb 17, 2017
Mayflowa:

I really use to think you are sensible or is this not the lastpage of old family section? It's a shame that with your education, you cannot manage your salvage self online. Do you think your uncouth language bully anyone?

Buhari is my president and president to millions of Nigeria. He is to be held to account for every of his action, decision and responsibilities. It's unfair of you to blame a nation that has experienced presidential secrecy in Yaradua in no too distance past on asking question or confirmation.

If Buhari wanted privacy, he shouldnt have vie the position of President expecially when all the economic indices for a healthy nation is at all time low with inflation shattering the glass ceiling.

But Apologist like you would have to divide people into basket of hate and friends, religious line and tribal sentiments setting one Nigerian against the other.

Yes, it is not out of place for a President to address a rumour that bother on his health, dead and vacation. But he enjoyed the rumour like a machevellian and choose to call his sister every 10hr than regard on you and me.

I wont address the first part of your post because it is laden with silly emotions, rather than intelligent logic so it is puerile!

But you forget that the word "Sorry" can elicit two different types of response (Anger and Sympathy), depending on the "inherent reason" for saying it!
If people are truly and sympathetically concerned about the health of their President, it is not out of way to "ask after his health".

But when People wish their President "death first", spread the evil rumour that he has died (without any evidence to buttress such), only to come around hoping to VALIDATE their "evil hope",............ they can wait till Buhari comes back in a coffin (as they wish), or on his two long legs!
grin grin

Mr. President should never dignify such hateful peeps with a response.
Even when pictures of Saraki and Dogara (the two highest ranking officials of the tripartite arm of Govt) were shown, felicitating with Buhari in London, same day they travelled, these Evil beings said it was "photo-shopped"!

The point l am making is that "their mind is already made-up on what they want to see/hear about Buhari".
Even if Buhari should hold a video conference from London, it will be the same story: They will say it is a "double" and not the real Buhari because to them, the President is already dead!
It will be a futile exercise to try to convince them......They should wait and if they cant wait, they can buy ticket to London like Saraki and Dogara. End of story!

BTW: Is it not "so naive" if you think People have not already divided themselves into "baskets" otherwise, how come some are wishing the President a speedy recovery and long life while some are wishing him death and singing his Obituary song? or am l the one that is responsible for that or do yo not see that such dichotomy falls along tribal lines as well? undecided undecided
I am not an Ostrich, you know...

Lastpage!

.....and l dont give a rat-arzze about what YOU or anyone thinks about my user-handle..... that is just what it is, a moniker! grin grin undecided

1 Like

Re: "Those Wishing Buhari Death Will Die Before Him" - SGF Lawal by lastpage: 12:07am On Feb 17, 2017
Dave94:
let that buhari die so that way will open for Nigerian....Buhari pass away and i didn't cry becuz my anger won't let me feel for strange..
so buhari let you death take away our sorrow,agony...let you death bring back our corruption

At least you have an impact buhari

Abi guys?

Unfortunately for your types, Buhari lives and your sorrow multiplies!

Too bad for you!

Ntoor!
tongue tongue

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: "Those Wishing Buhari Death Will Die Before Him" - SGF Lawal by opribo(m): 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
lastpage:

Why ALWAYS IPOB Yoots?
Why are you people so bitter, hateful and angry at everyone?

Tell you what? At least 170 million true Nigerians gives a 4phuck amd we are confident that Buhari is alive and will outlive hateful people like you!
Buhari is the President of Nigeria and as long as he is, we will PRAY for him.

[b]At 73yrs old, no one is deluded that President Buhari is a spring-chicken, he will surely have his "old age" attacks
but to wish him death shows that you people from that side are only different from animals, because you speak human language like English

To your eternal shame, assuming you people are capable of even feeling shame sef, President Buhari will come back to Nigeria, hale and hearty.
Once he arrives you can all drown of shame..... just dont come and pollute our Lagoon with your filthy bodies.
[/b]

Lastpage!

For real, so what the hell is an unfit fellow doing in ASO rock, do you think being a president is a play thing. You must be a joke to make such comments. This nation ought to be on superspeed with the myriad of abundant professionals and skilled persons we have in this country. Do you know that just putting the right person in power is all that we need but to drag us backwards with such thinking that we should manage deadwoods just because they are from our villages or in the same religious beliefs as us is wrong.
Please come out of that thinking and move into the new Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Abandon Me In These Trying Times, Jonathan Begs Nigerians / Diezani Alison-Madueke Was Not In Court Today - Kayode Ogundamisi / Johnson Aguiyi-ironsi's 93rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.