Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine (71799 Views)

Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) / Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine / Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by mamatayour(f): 9:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
Omo jaiye jaiye
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by oloriLFC(f): 9:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
Hope Tonto isn't biting her finger now o. The guy can stylishly taunt sha undecided
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by bettercreature(m): 9:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
Kowor:
Op where is the house?

1 Like

Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by Boxer007(m): 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2017
Kowor:
Op where is the house?

Mind to business you gold digger
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by KanwuliaExtra: 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2017
Good!
Let them MARRY and give birth like TONTO before they abort all their children and end up with an empty mansion.
Amen.

The return of the "PROLIFIC INTERNET W-HORE"! grin
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by Chinagurum1995(m): 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by bettercreature(m): 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
oloriLFC:
Hope Tonto isn't biting her finger now o. The guy can stylishly taunt sha undecided
I don't think the guy can be as rich as Churchil who has lot of stolen funds in his bank accounts

1 Like

Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by Kowor(f): 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
Attention seeker sighted.
Boxer007:

Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by bettercreature(m): 9:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
Boxer007:

She asked a valid question! Looking at the interior and the window,i don't think the house is worth 800million naira
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by CyberGypsy(m): 9:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
me when people wail about other people's achievement.

I'd be like

wetin concern consign me

Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by noziz(m): 9:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
like sey money na paper. lienus undecided

1 Like

Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 9:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
ajanma2:
how do these ppl make money..I mean wht do dey do for a living.. oluwa pick up ma call...I no dey flash
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by SalamRushdie: 9:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
Another lie from the pits of hell
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by Culin(f): 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
Alezy oo
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by BABZIENE(m): 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
And by this time of the day where else you for dey ?
Pearly255:
.... And am here still sleeping on val's day cry cry Nah your time my own dey come. undecided lol
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by Saintsquare(m): 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
soberdrunk:
..............and yet somewhere in Nigeria tonight, one unfortunate individual just bought "#1,000"(one thousand naira) "sharwamah" with only 'one sausage' for a lady and is planning to do things to her that even those actors on 'xvideos' website havent tried before angry angry
lmao
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by mekaboy(m): 9:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
Let's see the papers in the girls name.
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
mamatayour:
Omo jaiye jaiye

Eyan gats to jaiye!

1 Like

Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by tmgold007(f): 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
D deoka is really smart...she smart die...she no loose incase brkup happen she don get house
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
ALAYORMII:
1.5million dollars??
lies.
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by Tidamsel: 9:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
goldbim:
I hope he's not doing this to spite somebody lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..
I wonda o

1 Like

Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by STILESGANG: 9:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
Why would nairaland mods bring this trash to the front-page. Does malivehood have a house worth 1. 5mill dollars before buying such for a girl.? This guy only claim to fame is tonto dikeh and his so called gold plated shits undecided
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by bizhop01: 9:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
I said it that will come to this,
when tonto allways post on social media saying MY HUSBAND SAID I SHOUL'D NOT COOK FOR HIM.
many reply do you know how to cook?
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by abbey621(m): 9:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nigerians....gullible since 1960 grin grin grin
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by Greenbullet(m): 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
soberdrunk:
..............and yet somewhere in Nigeria tonight, one unfortunate individual just bought "#1,000"(one thousand naira) "sharwamah" with only 'one sausage' for a lady and is planning to do things to her that even those actors on 'xvideos' website havent tried before angry angry
hahahaha nigaa u bad.
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by UdyOgwoUde(m): 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
Girlfriend, not even his wife.

Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by francotunsco: 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
Where is that $9.8m that we saw on Channels TV last week? I smell foul?
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by UdyOgwoUde(m): 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
Girlfriend, not even your wife. Abeg, what kinda apartment are your sisters living??

Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by simzi(m): 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
WILL THERE BE SINGLES ON VAL'S DAY? Its story of LOVE this season,see how to be loved and to love as well, as we unfold this season the movie NO SINGLE ON VAL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA6rXxP48cc
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
He bought the house for her with her money! Next!!!
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by madridguy(m): 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
Chai, baba God bless my hustle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

People Fight For Leftovers At Obi Cubana's Mother Burial (Photos, Video) / Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo / The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.