Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Urgent Help On Bar Soap Production - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent Help On Bar Soap Production (2987 Views)

Soap Production - Victor Oscar Plastics & Packaging Company / How Can I Start A Standard Soap Production Company? / Need Help On How To Write Proposal On Bar And Soft Drinks Depot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help On Bar Soap Production by kantin: 11:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
I have passion for manufacturing of goods and recently i decided to engage in laundry bar soap production to be sold in my locality, though I have d knowledge of producing d soap but my greatest challenge is dt after production I don't recover back even the money I invested let alone to speak of profit, for instance d formulation I used are as followed 3L of pko, 1.5L of caustic soda 0.6 of sodium sulphate, color, perfume. Pls anyone wt perfect formula better than my or can offer anything useful to d success of ds soap production should pls help a brother to earn a legitimate leaving.
Re: Urgent Help On Bar Soap Production by iHart(m): 11:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
kantin:
I have passion for manufacturing of goods and recently i decided to engage in laundry bar soap production to be sold in my locality, though I have d knowledge of producing d soap but my greatest challenge is dt after production I don't recover back even the money I invested let alone to speak of profit, for instance d formulation I used are as followed 3L of pko, 1.5L of caustic soda 0.6 of sodium sulphate, color, perfume. Pls anyone wt perfect formula better than my or can offer anything useful to d success of ds soap production should pls help a brother to earn a legitimate leaving.
hahahahaha at the bolded. What people don't know about soap production is that there is
i. Product rejection mainly due to consumer poverty. This is assumng the quality is good.
ii. Product pricing is primarily driven by market and not your cost of production.
iii. Buying raw material at retail don't offer profit .
iv.there is a lot of "tweaking"to break even...
It isn't as easy and simple as it seems
Re: Urgent Help On Bar Soap Production by akwaajaahuogu: 2:48am On Feb 15, 2017
where are you based
how determined are you to do the production business
first of all you need to understand the difference between method and formula, you have a method but you need a formula.
answer the questions above and then we will take it from there
Re: Urgent Help On Bar Soap Production by kantin: 3:40am On Feb 15, 2017
akwaajaahuogu:
where are you based
first of all you need to understand the difference between method and formula, you have a method but you need a formula.
I based in Niger state and determine to succeed in this production business, pls do help with anything you can
Re: Urgent Help On Bar Soap Production by Oduok(m): 5:29am On Feb 15, 2017
I don't think anything is wrong with your formulation and method, though small scale producers rarely care to look at quality parameter of their product. But your major problem might be capital. It seems you are buying your raw materials from retail shop.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help On Bar Soap Production by iHart(m): 7:59am On Feb 15, 2017
Something is wrong with the formulation but if he doesn't make profit with this, he won't make profit with a good formulation...
Oduok:
I don't think anything is wrong with your formulation and method, though small scale producers rarely care to look at quality parameter of their product. But your major problem might be capital. It seems you are buying your raw materials from retail shop.
Re: Urgent Help On Bar Soap Production by kantin: 9:24am On Feb 15, 2017
iHart:
Something is wrong with the formulation but if he doesn't make profit with this, he won't make profit with a good formulation...
can you pls help with better formulation? So I can try DT too and if it works for me
Re: Urgent Help On Bar Soap Production by CosmeticChemist(m): 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
kantin:

I have replied you.
Re: Urgent Help On Bar Soap Production by kantin: 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
CosmeticChemist:

I have replied you.
ave sent u a mail tanks
Re: Urgent Help On Bar Soap Production by Oduok(m): 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
iHart:
The Industrial Chemist/ self acclaimed "Chemical" Engineer. I got captivated by your signature. You must be a great guy with experience in production technology as well as production equipment. Can you tell us a brief about yourself? Perhaps samples of your products/pictures of equipment you've designed and fabricated. Where is your location? How can one do business with you?

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help On Bar Soap Production by iHart(m): 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
Oduok:

The Industrial Chemist/ self acclaimed "Chemical" Engineer. I got captivated by your signature. You must be a great guy with experience in production technology as well as production equipment. Can you tell us a brief about yourself? Perhaps samples of your products/pictures of equipment you've designed and fabricated. Where is your location? How can one do business with you?
grin In due time i will post pictures. I do paint and soap, and their machines and other things....
Re: Urgent Help On Bar Soap Production by Stellamariss(f): 7:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
iHart:
grin In due time i will post pictures. I do paint and soap, and their machines and other things....
please reply me am into soap production and am having same problem
Re: Urgent Help On Bar Soap Production by Stellamariss(f): 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
akwaajaahuogu:
where are you based
am into same production (ie bar soap) and am having same problem... Pls I need ur help
Re: Urgent Help On Bar Soap Production by zeekleo(m): 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
I currently want to start soap production too
Re: Urgent Help On Bar Soap Production by zeekleo(m): 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
I currently want to start soap production too,I need formula,tools and where to buy items in Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Exchanges And Business Only / How Do I Make Money From My Blog Website? / Procedure For Obtaining Mining Licence For Any Minerals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.