Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Nigerian Celebrities Celebrate Valentine's Day With Their Loved Ones - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Celebrate Valentine's Day With Their Loved Ones (45493 Views)

Meet 17yr Old Regina Daniels’s Boyfriend, See Their Loved Up Photos / Nigerian Celebrities Celebrate Anthony Joshua / Nigerian Celebrities Celebrate Christmas In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Celebrate Valentine's Day With Their Loved Ones by Yewandequeen(f): 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
DTOBS:

Lol...what issue could be that pressing...?

Baby, just flash your engagement ring and that will settle it. Lobatan

Yes daddy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Celebrate Valentine's Day With Their Loved Ones by DTOBS(m): 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Yes daddy
Lol.. . grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Celebrate Valentine's Day With Their Loved Ones by youngjoy(f): 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deeypeey:

no1 u just might be surprised u r wrong
no2 I tot love conquers all...now eehs money u want,noh love? smiley
its love i want but money is a big part of it
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Celebrate Valentine's Day With Their Loved Ones by Deeypeey(m): 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
youngjoy:
its love i want but money is a big part of it
owk...lemme give u a second chance grin grin
woooah!..u r pretty wink
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Celebrate Valentine's Day With Their Loved Ones by youngjoy(f): 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deeypeey:
owk...lemme give u a second chance grin grin . . woooah!..u r pretty wink
hahahaha how did u knw that am pretty?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Celebrate Valentine's Day With Their Loved Ones by Deeypeey(m): 12:13am On Feb 16, 2017
youngjoy:
hahahaha
how did u knw that am pretty?
with a snooping peek at ur profile... I think I might be liking to be a friend..
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Celebrate Valentine's Day With Their Loved Ones by youngjoy(f): 9:54am On Feb 16, 2017
Deeypeey:

with a snooping peek at ur profile... I think I might be liking to be a friend..
grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Celebrate Valentine's Day With Their Loved Ones by Deeypeey(m): 11:31am On Feb 16, 2017
youngjoy:
grin
no dey shine me teeth joor,u neva brush ds morning grin grin......drop me ur bbpin/number...
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Celebrate Valentine's Day With Their Loved Ones by Chydobe: 8:24am On Feb 14, 2018
"If you noticed, you cannot spell Valentine without the word "lent". Well, I didn't start it. It has been there all along".

History has it that February has been a month of romance, Valentine's day celebration is surrounded with the mystery of both the Roman tradition and Christianity. However, all the romantic gestures as celebrated on the 14th day of February are all in the name of St. Valentine.

Who is St. Valentine? A priest of the Roman Catholic church who decided to break the rule of Emperor Claudius II (Emperor Claudius figured out that single men were better at war than men with wives and families. He therefore banned young men from getting married) and continued to perform marriages for young lovers in secret.

When the Emperor found out about his acts, he was martyred.

Another story has it that the first Valentine's day greeting was made by St. Valentine who fell in love with a young girl who seemed to be the daughter of his jailer. Before his death, she received a letter from Valentine which was...

Click on link below to read full article

http://www.newzified.com/valentines-day-2018-meaning-valentine%e2%94%82va-lent-ine-ash-wednesday/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla With Mompha & His Family In Dubai / Pictures From Former Bbnaija Star, Tobi Bakre Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Chidinma Ekile Cozying Up To Tekno On Set (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.