Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

It’s Up To Nigerians To Decide On Restructuring, Says Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Up To Nigerians To Decide On Restructuring, Says Atiku (666 Views)

APC Is A Bullying Party, Says Atiku / North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs / Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Up To Nigerians To Decide On Restructuring, Says Atiku by sarrki(m): 3:52am On Feb 15, 2017
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar yesterday challenged Nigerians to decide whether they wanted to restructure the country or not.
He said he would no longer advise the government publicly.
Atiku spoke yesterday in Minna, Niger State, after meeting ex-Military President Gen. Ibrahim Babangida and Governor Abubakar Sani-Bello.
The meeting, held at Babangida’s home, lasted about two hours.
Atiku arrived at Minna Airport at 12:40p.m. and was received by the governor. They went together to Babangida’s home.
After the meeting, the former VP addressed reporters. “I came to visit Gen. Babangida and wish him well.”
He said he would no longer advise the government in public, adding that his advice would be channelled confidentially.
“If I have to advise the government, I will do so in confidence and not on the pages of newspapers.”
On restructuring, Atiku said it depended on Nigerians. “It is up to Nigerians to decide on the restructuring of the country.”
He was accompanied by Cpt. Yahaya Gombe, Amb. Yahaya Kwande, Alhaji Kwaironga Jada and Alhaji Jamilu Jibrin.

http://thenationonlineng.net/nigerians-decide-restructuring-says-atiku/
Re: It’s Up To Nigerians To Decide On Restructuring, Says Atiku by KanwuliaExtra: 3:56am On Feb 15, 2017
Who are the Nigerians?
Where TuFace nor even fit protest? grin
Restructuring ko, remodeling ni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Up To Nigerians To Decide On Restructuring, Says Atiku by sarrki(m): 4:00am On Feb 15, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
Who are the Nigerians?
Where TuFace nor even fit protest? grin
Restructuring ko, remodeling ni.

Tuface is a fraudster

After enjoying our loot with politicians he's now claiming

Mr righteous associating with enemies of state to protest unlawfully to cause state of anarchy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Up To Nigerians To Decide On Restructuring, Says Atiku by KanwuliaExtra: 4:03am On Feb 15, 2017
sarrki:

Tuface is a fraudster

After enjoying our loot with politicians he's now claiming

Mr righteous associating with enemies of state to protest unlawfully to cause state of anarchy

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

The reason I asked "who are the Nigerians"?

All TUFACED CROOKS! grin
Show dem money, dem go sell dem mama to LIBYAN ASHAWO LORDS o.

What a C-UNTRY of NO HOPE. cheesy
Re: It’s Up To Nigerians To Decide On Restructuring, Says Atiku by awa(m): 4:41am On Feb 15, 2017
Tuface should have listened to me before coming open our planned protest but he wouldn't.... He fall my hand
Re: It’s Up To Nigerians To Decide On Restructuring, Says Atiku by Babacele: 4:59am On Feb 15, 2017
Sir ,your strategies as regards the ' 19 project do not seem to be working sir.
Re: It’s Up To Nigerians To Decide On Restructuring, Says Atiku by babyfaceafrica: 5:01am On Feb 15, 2017
I agree...but you won't be our president...your time has passed
Re: It’s Up To Nigerians To Decide On Restructuring, Says Atiku by Moreoffaith(m): 5:17am On Feb 15, 2017
Atiku be forming president to be.
Eranko
I guess you were sleeping when you were vice president of this country and can you please explain Nigerians how you make those billions of naira in your account.

Awon 419 Dede, E be like say dem wan to tell us another story again oo in Tuface voice.
Re: It’s Up To Nigerians To Decide On Restructuring, Says Atiku by sarrki(m): 5:26am On Feb 15, 2017
Babacele:
Sir ,your strategies as regards the ' 19 project do not seem to be working sir.

I tell you ,

He should go and relax ,

2019 he will be rejected all over

1 Like

Re: It’s Up To Nigerians To Decide On Restructuring, Says Atiku by kolado(m): 5:56am On Feb 15, 2017
Who is Atiku? Na name of shrine
Re: It’s Up To Nigerians To Decide On Restructuring, Says Atiku by DaudaAbu(m): 6:51am On Feb 15, 2017
He should hav done it when he had the chance

Now, he shuld just chill
Re: It’s Up To Nigerians To Decide On Restructuring, Says Atiku by Babacele: 6:57am On Feb 15, 2017
sarrki:

I tell you ,

He should go and relax ,

2019 he will be rejected all over
but he won't relax because he is a politician but I don't know what has happened to his' politicometer' ,he has been misreading the political feelings of Nigeria since he had that reconciliation meeting at OBJ residence in 2009 . I thought he is now back on track given the role he played in the emergence of PMB in 2015. His experience and preparedness is huge and his contribution to entrenching democracy in Nigeria has been very immense too. So it baffles me why Turaki Nigeria would want to reduce himself to Turakin Adamawa. His utterances and body language ,too early, about the PMB administration has once again betrayed who Atiku is not. Yes Atiku is not but how do you change people's perception about you when you do not guide their misconceptions with carefully weighed political moves and statements ? This administration is supposed to be Atiku's administration. Isnt Garba Shehu n a few other guys his nominees ? ..

..but he is rumored to have backed the saraki's coup which has angered die hard Buhari loyalists like El - Rufai and co which they see as deliberate sabotage........ I think it is Turaki that needs to learn from history here.
Re: It’s Up To Nigerians To Decide On Restructuring, Says Atiku by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:44am On Feb 15, 2017
We all know that the present arrangement is anti people and pro politician

The need to restructure have never been so massive....
Re: It’s Up To Nigerians To Decide On Restructuring, Says Atiku by DoyenExchange: 8:16am On Feb 15, 2017
True
Re: It’s Up To Nigerians To Decide On Restructuring, Says Atiku by Bujumbura(m): 8:20am On Feb 15, 2017
The whole clowns that commented above never dwelled on the thr topic of restructuring because they are scared of what their regions will be when resource control emerges.

Let there be restructuring so that the FG can now focus on its core responsibility

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorist Attack Air Force Helicopter / S’africans Destroy Nigerian Businesses In New Xenophobic Attack / PHOTOS: Solomon Dalung Assisted A Little Girl To Pay Her School Fee For 1 Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.