Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,054 members, 7,818,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Photo Of The Ikeji Sisters, All Calm Ladies Except One - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of The Ikeji Sisters, All Calm Ladies Except One (50500 Views)

Beautiful Photos Of The Ikeji Sisters / The Ikeji Sisters: Linda, Laura And Sandra Wow In New Photos / Linda Ikeji Sisters Pose With Their Mother In New Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Ikeji Sisters, All Calm Ladies Except One by mightyhazell: 10:13am On Feb 15, 2017
All of dem na angels!

How can I get to meet d one on her feet with white dress...

kiss

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Ikeji Sisters, All Calm Ladies Except One by LoveJesus87(m): 10:23am On Feb 15, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Naaaa full gals hostel be this oh embarassed

*issorai*

God abeg I nor won born gals hostel oh

I beg cry sad
Lmao ah don die grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin girls hostel bawo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Ikeji Sisters, All Calm Ladies Except One by eezeribe(m): 10:24am On Feb 15, 2017
thunderfiremods:
I know they have a broda....he' s d troublesome one

Comprehension
Re: Photo Of The Ikeji Sisters, All Calm Ladies Except One by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 15, 2017
Their mama na Abigirl, abi na Abigail dem dey call am??
Re: Photo Of The Ikeji Sisters, All Calm Ladies Except One by toprealman: 10:29am On Feb 15, 2017
Kalman:
Papillo brother like am like that, commot eye!
Besides, I want to believe you are a perfect specimen to behold....God's gift to ladies? Na your "perfect" mouth wan suck am abi na those your "perfect" hand wan press am?
She de hustle, say no to haters!
Re: Photo Of The Ikeji Sisters, All Calm Ladies Except One by ayamAgenius: 10:34am On Feb 15, 2017
Glory12345:
i dont think so two of them are married just dat they arent popular

Alright... Good for them.. It would be really awkward

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Ikeji Sisters, All Calm Ladies Except One by Glory12345(f): 10:36am On Feb 15, 2017
Confrim cool
toprealman:
Papillo brother like am like that, commot eye!
Besides, I want to believe you are a perfect specimen to behold....God's gift to ladies? Na your "perfect" mouth wan suck am abi na those your "perfect" hand wan press am?
She de hustle, say no to haters!
Re: Photo Of The Ikeji Sisters, All Calm Ladies Except One by Glory12345(f): 10:36am On Feb 15, 2017
Go to her ig
mightyhazell:
All of dem na angels!

How can I get to meet d one on her feet with white dress...

kiss
Re: Photo Of The Ikeji Sisters, All Calm Ladies Except One by henrimoto(m): 10:38am On Feb 15, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Naaaa full gals hostel be this oh embarassed

*issorai*

God abeg I nor won born gals hostel oh

I beg cry sad
. Bro. These days, female children na better Asset o.

As a man wey get grown female daughters, na so men them go dey patrol your Ogbe dey greet you, "Good morning Sir!" "Good Evening Sir!!"

Even when and where them no suppose put sir for you, them go put am "Sir!" Waka Why?

All because of the flower wey dey your house. Lol!

You go Even dey wake for road sef, guys them go dey greet you well, you go dey look say "Where did I know this face?"

Na when you go see the guy for your compound when he come check on your daughter (s), you go understand the reason for the greetings.

Lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Ikeji Sisters, All Calm Ladies Except One by Menace2Society(m): 10:39am On Feb 15, 2017
What a rubbish thread!u MODS are useless undecided
Re: Photo Of The Ikeji Sisters, All Calm Ladies Except One by Glory12345(f): 10:46am On Feb 15, 2017
Y? Na
ayamAgenius:

Alright... Good for them.. It would be really awkward
Re: Photo Of The Ikeji Sisters, All Calm Ladies Except One by Kobicove(m): 10:51am On Feb 15, 2017
henrimoto:
. Bro. These days, female children na better Asset o.

As a man wey get grown female daughters, na so men them go dey patrol your Ogbe dey greet you, "Good morning Sir!" "Good Evening Sir!!"

Even when and where them no suppose put sir for you, them go put am "Sir!" Waka Why?

All because of the flower wey dey your house. Lol!

You go Even dey wake for road sef, guys them go dey greet you well, you go dey look say "Where did I know this face?"

Na when you go see the guy for your compound when he come check on your daughter (s), you go understand the reason for the greetings.

Lolzzzz
grin
Re: Photo Of The Ikeji Sisters, All Calm Ladies Except One by Chijosky(m): 10:58am On Feb 15, 2017
Imagine when this beautiful ladies dey secondary school (teenagers), you will be hearing something like. *linda*who took my pant laura I know it's you.... *laura* but you collected my bra last week, you don't like to share your things with another person, that is why I like ogechi and others.. Lmao
Re: Photo Of The Ikeji Sisters, All Calm Ladies Except One by Glory12345(f): 11:08am On Feb 15, 2017
cheesy grin grin
Chijosky:
Imagine when this beautiful ladies dey secondary school (teenagers), you will be hearing something like. *linda*who took my pant laura I know it's you.... *laura* but you collected my bra last week, you don't like to share your things with another person, that is why I like ogechi and others.. Lmao
Re: Photo Of The Ikeji Sisters, All Calm Ladies Except One by ayamAgenius: 11:19am On Feb 15, 2017
Glory12345:
Y? Na

It wld mean in their family, it doesn't pay to be calm... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Ikeji Sisters, All Calm Ladies Except One by Abagworo(m): 11:28am On Feb 15, 2017
Except Laura the troublemaker.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Ikeji Sisters, All Calm Ladies Except One by ybalogs(m): 1:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
Glory12345:
you don't know Linda ikeji?
I can't spot her in the picture.
Re: Photo Of The Ikeji Sisters, All Calm Ladies Except One by Glory12345(f): 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
grin grin grin Ya Beefing abi sad
ybalogs:

I can't spot her in the picture.
Re: Photo Of The Ikeji Sisters, All Calm Ladies Except One by yinkslinks(m): 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
Sorry dear I won't kill you. Are you the one in white? Sorry I said that about others.
Glory12345:
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Kuku Kie Me
Re: Photo Of The Ikeji Sisters, All Calm Ladies Except One by Glory12345(f): 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lmao M the photographer cool
yinkslinks:
Sorry dear I won't kill you. Are you the one in white? Sorry I said that about others.
Re: Photo Of The Ikeji Sisters, All Calm Ladies Except One by yinkslinks(m): 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
But you know the lady in white is the prettiest right?
Glory12345:
Lmao M the photographer cool
Re: Photo Of The Ikeji Sisters, All Calm Ladies Except One by Glory12345(f): 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
Yeah dat is Sandra cool
yinkslinks:
But you know the lady in white is the prettiest right?
Re: Photo Of The Ikeji Sisters, All Calm Ladies Except One by yinkslinks(m): 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
The model right?
Glory12345:
Yeah dat is Sandra cool
Re: Photo Of The Ikeji Sisters, All Calm Ladies Except One by bukiboy(m): 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
Glory12345:
nO OOOOOOOOOOO Laura too is troublesome grin

you follow dem grow up for Idi-Oro, Mushin?
Re: Photo Of The Ikeji Sisters, All Calm Ladies Except One by Glory12345(f): 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
no am talking about among the female ooo laura is den generally the boy is.
bukiboy:

you follow dem grow up for Idi-Oro, Mushin?
Re: Photo Of The Ikeji Sisters, All Calm Ladies Except One by bukiboy(m): 2:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
SIRmanjar:
I go like marry de wan wey stand ad dat chocolate colourd beauty wey lie down ontop chair.The lady wey sit down in between Linda ad laurel no bad sef..Beautiful blessed family

make-up ooooo. young man beware of make-up
Re: Photo Of The Ikeji Sisters, All Calm Ladies Except One by euchariadavid(f): 2:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
Beautiful Laura
Re: Photo Of The Ikeji Sisters, All Calm Ladies Except One by lawlahbammy(f): 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
Mtchewww...!
Laura don bright pass her future, na only she white among them.
Yeye dey smell!
Re: Photo Of The Ikeji Sisters, All Calm Ladies Except One by Glory12345(f): 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
lawlahbammy:
Mtchewww...!

Laura don bright pass her future, na only she white among them.

Yeye dey smell!
Re: Photo Of The Ikeji Sisters, All Calm Ladies Except One by ybalogs(m): 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
Glory12345:
grin grin grin Ya Beefing abi sad
Why should I? I really won't know her even if she were to be next to me now.
Re: Photo Of The Ikeji Sisters, All Calm Ladies Except One by Glory12345(f): 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
grin
ybalogs:

Why should I? I really won't know her even if she were to be next to me now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Has Found Basit, The Boy Mechanic He Wants To Sponsor His Education / Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' / Timi Dakolo Performs At Atiku's Declaration, Sparks Outrage (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.