Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

It’s God’s Will That I Become An Armed Robber —suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / It’s God’s Will That I Become An Armed Robber —suspect (715 Views)

Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) / Young Shall Grow Driver Foils An Armed Robbery Attack Along Ore Road / Losing N6m Capital To Betting Made Me Become A Robber – Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s God’s Will That I Become An Armed Robber —suspect by alphonsojaybaz: 7:26am On Feb 15, 2017
It’s God’s will that I become an armed robber —Suspect
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/02/its-gods-will-that-i-become-armed.html

According to the Commissioner of Police in Oyo State, Mr Sam Adegbuyi, Nurudeen (25), Mohammed (35), Timmy (23), Oriowo Ayo (28) and Ahmadu Garuba (30) were arrested in November 2016 for armed robbery. .

The trio of Nurudeen, Mohammed and Ogunbiyi Kola a.k.a. Timmy are ex-jailbirds. Three of the suspects went to Arafat Area of Saki town and robbed a family of their valuables, including cash, a Toyota Corolla car, phones and laptops at gunpoint. .

One of the suspects, Mohammed from Gombe State, was arrested in 2005 for robbery and remanded in Agodi prison in Ibadan till his release in 2006. In 2012, he reportedly robbed in Ilesa and was in prison till July 2016 when he got his freedom.

When asked why he chose robbery after his experience as prison inmate, the suspect replied: “I believe it is God’s will that I graduated to being an armed robber in the prison. There is nothing that happens without God’s knowledge. He is the one that created good and evil.”

2 Likes

Re: It’s God’s Will That I Become An Armed Robber —suspect by ItzHoludex(m): 7:28am On Feb 15, 2017
its also God's will DAT u will be arrested

1 Like

Re: It’s God’s Will That I Become An Armed Robber —suspect by sluk(m): 7:32am On Feb 15, 2017
This one hard me to comment

1 Like

Re: It’s God’s Will That I Become An Armed Robber —suspect by faithugo64(f): 7:35am On Feb 15, 2017
grin

No wahala bro

Its also God's will that you be executed by firing squad

God son suffer chei!

When will people stop being stupid? undecided

You become mature the day you start to take responsibility for your actions
Re: It’s God’s Will That I Become An Armed Robber —suspect by thorpido(m): 7:36am On Feb 15, 2017
Mumu.He said that because of what he was taught anyway.
Re: It’s God’s Will That I Become An Armed Robber —suspect by rusher14: 7:39am On Feb 15, 2017
What do we do with people such as these ones?
Re: It’s God’s Will That I Become An Armed Robber —suspect by Aadeyinka(m): 7:55am On Feb 15, 2017
faithugo64:
grin

No wahala bro

Its also God's will that you be executed by firing squad

God son suffer chei!

When will people stop being stupid? undecided

You become mature the day you start to take responsibility for your actions
they should use them to feed lions or crocodiles at zoo
Re: It’s God’s Will That I Become An Armed Robber —suspect by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 15, 2017
by God's will......yhur back sha b rested 2 a barrel and gun down by a firing squad.........werey......ole.....oley
Re: It’s God’s Will That I Become An Armed Robber —suspect by columbus007(m): 8:23am On Feb 15, 2017
God is indeed too mercyful,u gt luck say no be God as @that time na thunder and fire him for take tear that your silly mouth.
Re: It’s God’s Will That I Become An Armed Robber —suspect by DozieInc(m): 8:28am On Feb 15, 2017
This one is a career robber, should be locked up for his own good.
Re: It’s God’s Will That I Become An Armed Robber —suspect by Lanretoye(m): 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
hope u know that it is God's will that you spend some time in jail too.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Lady Bites Off Boyfriend’s Testicles During Argument / Jumia CEO Finally Speaks On The Murder Of Their Delivery Man In Port-harcourt / 10 Of The World’s Most Wanted Bad Guys 2 Female Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.