Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Private Web Deveelopment Tutor Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Private Web Deveelopment Tutor Needed (345 Views)

Affiliate Marketing Tutor Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Private Web Deveelopment Tutor Needed by chivisco(m): 10:05am On Feb 15, 2017
Please I need a private web development tutor who is a professional of industry standard to teach me from the scratch. Mind you, I am not a novice, just that its been long I stopped practising. The person must live in oshodi or somewhere close to oshodi - probably a single bus from oshodi. My classes will be weekends only. call 08138551452 if you are interested or mail med at victorblaze2010@gmail.com
Re: Private Web Deveelopment Tutor Needed by eronwa(m): 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hi, if your goal is to develop website/blog,etc for yourself and others, you may not necessarily need a tutor as far as you can use MS word you can develop any website of your choice. at https://2dtechnology.com every hosting account has a free website builder with it you can develop a beautiful website within minutes. If you prefer to work with CMS they have a one click installer of the most popular CMS like Wordpress, Joomla etc they have 100s of free template to help you start up fast. Check them out their hosting packages comes with 30days free trial. If you need help support is just a click away.

(1) (Reply)

Checklist Of SEO Best Practices That Will Drive Trafic To Your Website / How To Create Your Own Online Store Without Help - In 3 Minutes Or Less / I Need A Very Good Web Designer And App Designer Here In Ph Asap!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.