Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Whats The Different Between Nigeria And Other Countries ,compared Here - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Whats The Different Between Nigeria And Other Countries ,compared Here (910 Views)

Time Difference Between Nigeria And USA / Whats The Eglish Meaning Of Ekule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Different Between Nigeria And Other Countries ,compared Here by Themaninnigeria: 10:14am On Feb 15, 2017
I found a website which you can compare the difference between your local country and the others , it’s very funny .
The first time I compare UK to Nigeria.

It shows If Nigeria were your home instead of United Kingdom you would…

Die 27.8 years sooner
Be 16.7 times more likely to die in infancy
Be 3.3 times more likely to be unemployed
Be 15.5 times more likely to have HIV/AIDS
Be 10.3 times more likely to be murdered
Make 92.49% less money
Use 97.73% less electricity
Spend 97.41% less money on health care
Consume 92.15% less oil
Be 73.11% less likely to be in prison
Experience 35.29% more of a class divide
Have 3.1 times more babies

The second time I compare China to Nigeria

If China were your home instead of Nigeria you would…

Live 22.53 years longer
Use 34.1 times more electricity
Be 82.85% less likely to be unemployed
Make 3.5 times more money
Be 80.04% less likely to die in infancy
Consume 4.8 times more oil
Be 3.7 times more likely to be in prison
Spend 3.4 times more money on health care
Be 96.77% less likely to have HIV/AIDS
Be 92.23% less likely to be murdered
Experience 8.24% more of a class divide
Have 68% fewer babies

the last time I compare Nigeria to other country, see more by click this link below ,thanks for your click,it will be fun

https://leijingwei.com/compare-your-country-to-others
Re: Whats The Different Between Nigeria And Other Countries ,compared Here by Themaninnigeria: 10:18am On Feb 15, 2017

(1) (Reply)

The Results Of DNA Test Conducted By Israeli Scientist. / Why Some People Are Sapiosexual / Masquerade On Sticks, Thrills Audience With His Zanku & Gbe Body Moves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.