Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Rosabon Financial Services - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Rosabon Financial Services (981 Views)

Has Anybody Invest With ROSABON FINANCIAL SERVICES / #ASKROSABON / Frequently Asked Questions About Rosabon Financial Services Loans / Rosabon Financial Services Just Increased Its Interest Rate For Fund Placement. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rosabon Financial Services by pelumi1234: 10:17am On Feb 15, 2017
I am pleased to introduce Rosabon Financial Services Limited (RFS) to you and to offer you an opportunity to invest in any of our products. Rosabon Financial Services Limited was incorporated as a limited Liability Company on December 18, 1989 under the provision of the Companies Act, 1968 to carry on business as a trust and investment company and to transact all kinds of trust and agency businesses. The company was licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to carry on business as a Finance Company on April 22, 1993.

Our products areas follows:

Rosabon Treasury Note (RTN) :
Earn as high as 13% interest rate on your RTN deposit. RTN is a tenor-based deposit investment with highly competitive yet negotiable interest rates. Interest earned can be capitalized or withdrawn as it is generated. The product is targeted at HNIs (self-employed individuals, employees of blue chip companies and the public sector), private institutions, private/public liability companies, insurance companies, cooperatives/associations, NGOs, schools, churches, etc.

Rosabon Earning Plan (REAP):
This is a fund placement that allows you to plan for the future. It is a long term savings plan that ranges from 1 year to 5 years.
It is a monthly contribution made consistently to assist in meeting your future project. You can start up with as low as N10, 000.00 for this contribution and earn 6.5% interest on your contribution.

Rosabon Win-Big Monthly Note (RWIN):
This is a fund management product that offers customers competitive returns on placement as well as a chance to win up to N250, 000.00 in a monthly raffle draw. The raffle is a chance to win cash and gift prizes every month. This does not affect the principal placement which remains intact with an annual return of 2%.

For more information on how to invest with us contact me...
on phone: 07082713982
via e-mail: a.haastrup@rosabon-finance.net

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need 1.5m Loan For My Business / Automated Web Based Free Bitcoin Mining / Investment With 5 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.