Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Money Mistakes To Never Make When Planning Your Wedding - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Money Mistakes To Never Make When Planning Your Wedding (29770 Views)

What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? / How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? / 5 Money Mistakes To Avoid When Planning Your Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Mistakes To Never Make When Planning Your Wedding by opara28(m): 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
shoro ni ye
GossipHeart:

Excuse me Mr. Wedding advisor

Why would i wanna do a wedding ??

What is difficult in court marriage ??

You want to throw a big party in the name of wedding and then feed your family with sand after wasting money on a nonsense ceremony
Re: Money Mistakes To Never Make When Planning Your Wedding by Tmex(m): 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
Re: Money Mistakes To Never Make When Planning Your Wedding by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
It seems it is happening 2019 for me then.
Re: Money Mistakes To Never Make When Planning Your Wedding by klins4213(m): 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
Real deal...wish my bro was here...
Re: Money Mistakes To Never Make When Planning Your Wedding by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
The older I get the smaller my ceremony is looking I'm looking at my compound ...everyone can fit abeg budget is everything and more important the attitude during and after the wedding is everything

It's not the extravaganza it's the significance are you tying the not in all faithfullness or Are you just renting a Mrs
Re: Money Mistakes To Never Make When Planning Your Wedding by ogawisdom(m): 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
make plans to recoup some of ur expense shebi na lunching u wan turn ur wedding to hate ppl with such mentality angry angry angry angry
Re: Money Mistakes To Never Make When Planning Your Wedding by UIA04(f): 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bbr
Re: Money Mistakes To Never Make When Planning Your Wedding by femison32(m): 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
Even the most expensive wedding crash so why go that far not considering marriage
Re: Money Mistakes To Never Make When Planning Your Wedding by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
msmith247:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxtH7gToMOU&t=3s

Barça really saw terrible things last night.
Re: Money Mistakes To Never Make When Planning Your Wedding by LordIsaac(m): 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Our people aren't used to an intimate wedding celebration.

I must be able to identify and recognize everybody at the reception of my wedding.

Catering for 50 guests I'd say is more than enough.

What's the point of calling the entire township and they end up fighting over plate of rice and pot of stew?

Wedding is a moment of new begi nings for the couple and the two families. I'd choose those that will be present at the occasion with care and caution.
You speak like Jupiter himself...words straight from my heart. I'd have enemies as a result I know but, my wedding shall remain "Strictly by invitation."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Mistakes To Never Make When Planning Your Wedding by czarina(f): 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
GossipHeart:

Excuse me Mr. Wedding advisor

Why would i wanna do a wedding ??

What is difficult in court marriage ??

You want to throw a big party in the name of wedding and then feed your family with sand after wasting money on a nonsense ceremony
seriously wish some people can see it from ur angle.
Re: Money Mistakes To Never Make When Planning Your Wedding by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
my wife is somewhere chilling, with time we would meet
Re: Money Mistakes To Never Make When Planning Your Wedding by fortunejum: 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
akaahs:
Those guys above don't want me to achieve my 2017 ambitions;(
You will achieve your ambitions in JESUS NAME.
Re: Money Mistakes To Never Make When Planning Your Wedding by flyforall: 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
The last two make sense die
1. Find ways to recoup your money
2. Never borrow for the wedding.
Re: Money Mistakes To Never Make When Planning Your Wedding by akaahs(m): 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
fortunejum:

You will achieve your ambitions in JESUS NAME.
amen nd u too
Re: Money Mistakes To Never Make When Planning Your Wedding by samhay: 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
Godiloveu
Re: Money Mistakes To Never Make When Planning Your Wedding by metallisc(m): 7:54am On Feb 16, 2017
balancediet:
If person nor advice u advice urself. Cut ur coat according to ur clothe. Who nor get Today go get 2moro. Marriage life does not depend on wedding expenditure. People cause problem for themselves unecessarily. I have a friend Who is unemployed But desperate to marry with high taste as if his life depended on it against his family advice to slow down. He married But still beefing me and others because we Did not bring bags of money to support. He is still unemployed.

Re: Money Mistakes To Never Make When Planning Your Wedding by balancediet(m): 10:05am On Feb 16, 2017
Lols thatnks for the méme Bro. Am Sure He will appreciate it[quote author=metallisc post=53757702][/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady’s Wig Catches Fire While Dancing With Her Birthday Cake (video) / "Don't Come Eating At My Wedding Uninvited": Check This Reply By A Twitter User / Abuja All White Pool Party 2022: Top Ballers, 40 Supermodels To Storm Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.