Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

The Man In Black(a Short Satire) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Man In Black(a Short Satire) (529 Views)

"Crazy Times" A Covid-19 Satire By Philip Mgbemena / Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* / Dear Uncle; A Short Satire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man In Black(a Short Satire) by Mowrites: 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
He woke up to the seemingly annoying sound of his alarm clock, cursing the clock silently under his breath.

He stood up sluggishly, went into the bathroom, did his business and set out on his task for the day. Mandi is a bachelor in his early thirties, He graduated high school with fairly good grades and because he couldn’t afford a college, he took up a job as a government officer.

Attah Mandi’s neighbour met him on his way out, he called out some greetings to him, but Mandi only managed to mumble a seemingly begrudging reply under his breath. Attah was unperturbed, Mandi was just being his irritable self, in fact He has always been like that ever since He first moved in Attah thought to himself.

Mandi got to his office, greeted his immediate superior and He was replied dismissingly by the latter, He was designated a duty post for the day and He was charged to bring twenty thousand naira returns for the day.

He wondered what method of coercion He will deploy on his unsuspecting victims for the day, to make the daily returns and also have some extra profits. After thinking for a while,an idea occurred to him all He had to do was use the very tactics his superior at work thought him years ago when he first joined the agency.

Just say these magic words to any of your victims and stretch out your hands, his superior told him ,He asked what the magic words were and His boss replied Him with a very throaty laughter,

Just ask the Idiot "WHERE ARE YOUR PARTICULARS?"
The boss replied.
Cooyright Mowrites 2016
Re: The Man In Black(a Short Satire) by Mowrites: 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
I need your comnents all literature lovers please "help
my solution grin"
I want to be sure that I am not just writing for my self.
Pleaaaaaassssssse do not just read and pass, drop your coments. cry

(1) (Reply)

My Lost Love [ Inspirational ] / Tales Of James( University Life) / Who Am I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.