Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) - Jobs/Vacancies (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (487975 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / 50k SALARY! OND/HND Only / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by spykin: 7:50pm On May 05, 2017
Thyger7:
Thank God for today's interview
share your testimony
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by maxyboss212(m): 7:54pm On May 05, 2017
Plz gv us info as per what is going u
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Thyger7: 8:01pm On May 05, 2017
Just be confident in your answers that you give and smile....if you don't know the answer to any question just give idea and smile...they will explain to you themselves....and please if u studied and social and management science course know they will ask you about your course of study and may be about your research work...make photocopy of ur credentials as that will be collected..

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by phorosous(m): 8:58pm On May 05, 2017
Exactly bro... They will ask you questions pertaining to your course of study, a trivia question and current affairs related to Nigeria. Best of luck guys
Thyger7:
Just be confident in your answers that you give and smile....if you don't know the answer to any question just give idea and smile...they will explain to you themselves....and please if u studied and social and management science course know they will ask you about your course of study and may be about your research work...make photocopy of ur credentials as that will be collected..
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Anthonymbagha(m): 9:13pm On May 05, 2017
After the panel interview, what comes next? Are we going to face one of the executives?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Anthonymbagha(m): 9:16pm On May 05, 2017
After the panel interview, what comes next? Are we going to face one of the executives?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Thyger7: 9:19pm On May 05, 2017
Am not sure of that cuz I heard the lady saying something like offer letter and nothing about another interview

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by nivlek(m): 9:29pm On May 05, 2017
Just like the guy above me said. BE CONFIDENT & COMPOSED.

2. Know as much as possible of what's going on in the world...Nigeria and over.
3. Names of the CBN governor, Fidelity MD, Ministers(especially those related to your field of study)
4. Know content of your course of study.(for those of you who studied Economics, Accounting, Bus. Admin and the like, una eku interviewing o!)
5. Know the recent happenings in the world relating to your COS.
6. Be ready to solve off the top of your head. Like 30,000 times 15 divided by 25. Stuff like that.
7. Riddles.
8. If you don't know the answer to a question, tell them you don't.

*Have your originals of everything and at least 1 photocopy of each to avoid wasting your own time and leg.
*DRESS PROPERLY. Guys, if your top button is off, make sure your tie is placed well enough to cover it. Tuck in properly, don't assume the suit jacket will hide the rumples.

Just don't fret, they're mostly nice. And lastly..

1. PRAY.

Success to us all!

5 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Anthonymbagha(m): 9:55pm On May 05, 2017
Thyger7:
Am not sure of that cuz I heard the lady saying something like offer letter and nothing about another interview

Hmm, thanks. But do you know if there'll be any sort of medicals?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by adakoleagbenu: 10:08pm On May 05, 2017
My dear people, pls how far is Zuba from Wuse Zone 5? And how does one transport to and fro and how much does it cost? God bless u as you kindly respond.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by nivlek(m): 10:23pm On May 05, 2017
Anthonymbagha:

Hmm, thanks. But do you know if there'll be any sort of medicals?

Every recruitment process, especially Entry levels, always has Medicals
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by EngrKabir(m): 10:59pm On May 05, 2017
mosisnho:
This recruitment process is a fast one ooo... Some persons are already doing documentation in Lagos. Some did their interview last week and some two weeks ago. After documentation, the next phase is calling referees on your CV and sending documents to your Alma mater for identification. Don't argue this fact because I was there live today for interview and some guys came for documentation. Those who did their interview today at fidelity HR office , kofo Abayomi can testify.

Well bro was as suprised as you when some peeps checked the list and couldnt find their name on the list only to say they are here for Documentation!!!! kofo Abayomi May 4, 9.00 a.m

Buh i believe Oluwa is Involved!!!
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by flamxy682(m): 11:10pm On May 05, 2017
For those in abj, please go along with a court declaration of age or a birth certificate from National Population Council.

Good luck guys.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by oguinedavid(m): 11:20pm On May 05, 2017
Thyger7:
during the interview I was askd if I had any question fr dem,I askd if there was going to b anoda stage of interview and dey said yes, so except there is a change of plans,there should be anoda phase of interview
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by adakoleagbenu: 11:58pm On May 05, 2017
oguinedavid:

during the interview I was askd if I had any question fr dem,I askd if there was going to b anoda stage of interview and dey said yes, so except there is a change of plans,there should be anoda phase of interview

Nigeria is not a Zoo. I strongly disagree, but sometimes, I just scratch my head n wonder. They will allow other people's children 2 continue spending transport, reading and preparing for countless phases of interview while they av fix people for documentation already.

When I went 2 write my aptitude test, I met a lady too, she didn't even apply online. She said she gave someone at d bank her CV and she ws invited 4 test.

Another one was not allowed in becos she did not have original waec. She called someone in my presence. A top person in Lagos. She was eventually allowed while many were chased away. 4 my front koro-koro.

Dis Fidelity tire me. I thought they were better dan most.

Again, make person borrow me that 'I Weak' meme na

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by somito121(m): 12:14am On May 06, 2017
That is why there was a space in that form where we were asked to fill, if you were directed by someone or a member of fidelity bank YES/NO.
Common sense.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by donmang: 7:03am On May 06, 2017
So you guys are saying DOCUMENTATION has already began? And how come No one here has been called for that?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Adeola2908: 7:31am On May 06, 2017
[quote author=adakoleagbenu post=56250923]

Nigeria is not a Zoo. I strongly disagree, but sometimes, I just scratch my head n wonder. They will allow other people's children 2 continue spending transport, reading and preparing for countless phases of interview while they av fix people for documentation already.

When I went 2 write my aptitude test, I met a lady too, she didn't even apply online. She said she gave someone at d bank her CV and she ws invited 4 test.

Another one was not allowed in becos she did not have original waec. She called someone in my presence. A top person in Lagos. She was eventually allowed while many were chased away. 4 my front koro-koro.

Dis Fidelity tire me. I thought they were better dan most.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Adeola2908: 7:36am On May 06, 2017
I didn't apply online as well, I gave someone my CV and I was called for d test.... Did my interview yesterday @ Abuja center, d panel were nice, but they asked me some incredible questions like; whats d name of olubadan of Ibadan, alaafin of Oyo, ooni of Ife, name of minister of communication, full name of CBN Governor, vision, mission, of d bank, CREST, what is banking, y did I want to pursue my career with fidelity bank is it because I hear that they pay well, they didn't ask me anything abt my course(political Science) I was so tensed @ first bcs they r questions were incredible, they offer me water... And they said they ll see me in d next phase if I scale through dis one, I said I believe I've scale through already and they all shouted AMEN lastly, they asked me my location, I answered JOS and d only woman that was there was like, @last weve seen someone that doesn't want Abuja... I pray that ll serve as an advantage

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Kunid007(m): 7:45am On May 06, 2017
Adeola2908:
I didn't apply online as well, I gave someone my CV and I was called for d test.... Did my interview yesterday @ Abuja center, d panel were nice, but they asked me some incredible questions like; whats d name of olubadan of Ibadan, alaafin of Oyo, ooni of Ife, name of minister of communication, full name of CBN Governor, vision, mission, of d bank, CREST, what is banking, y did I want to pursue my career with fidelity bank is it because I hear that they pay well, they didn't ask me anything abt my course(political Science) I was so tensed @ first bcs they r questions were incredible, they offer me water... And they said they ll see me in d next phase if I scale through dis one, I said I believe I've scale through already and they all shouted AMEN lastly, they asked me my location, I answered JOS and d only woman that was there was like, @last weve seen someone that doesn't want Abuja... I pray that ll serve as an advantage
Amen
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by orangeberry2: 7:58am On May 06, 2017
excellence123:

Calm down, you will be invited. 27th of march can be invited next week. so no need to worry. Fidelity is still inviting for interview... Some where invited this Friday majorly those who wrote march 17th to march 23rd. but even at that, it can be random. There is no specific pattern to interview invitation but one thing for sure score 50 or above and u will be called. xoxo
Pls I was not even called for the test, do u have any idea y it may have happened like that??
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by DRscience(f): 8:04am On May 06, 2017
Adeola2908:
oh my..... sorry u heard this interview in abuja?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by maxyboss212(m): 8:30am On May 06, 2017
U guys should hv atleast exchanged contact wt any of those guys comimg 4 Documentation so u cn ask further question
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by adakoleagbenu: 8:51am On May 06, 2017
Adeola2908:

I also chose Jos as my preferred location too.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by laraeni01: 9:39am On May 06, 2017
Please, I haven't bn called for any test or interview I stay in Ogun state...
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by mosisnho(m): 9:42am On May 06, 2017
maxyboss212:
U guys should hv atleast exchanged contact wt any of those guys comimg 4 Documentation so u cn ask further question

I asked all the necessary questions there. I was with the guys that came for documentation for over 30minutes before they called them in. just that nairalanders will always doubt that's why most of us don't release detailed information here
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Thyger7: 10:08am On May 06, 2017
Documentation or no documentation...what will be for u in this life will be and what isn't yours can never be yours...Gods will and plan always prevail so stop being bothered....as long as you are alive God has a plan for u if not u should be among the dead.peace

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by maxyboss212(m): 10:17am On May 06, 2017
mosisnho:

I asked all the necessary questions there. I was with the guys that came for documentation for over 30minutes before they called them in. just that nairalanders will always doubt that's why most of us don't release detailed information here
Plz gv more detailed info

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by DRscience(f): 10:21am On May 06, 2017
mosisnho:

yes! Please more information
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by oguinedavid(m): 10:34am On May 06, 2017
mosisnho:

so any idea of the date of their interview?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Blessedgurl(f): 11:34am On May 06, 2017
mosisnho:

Bros nor be say we dey sabi doubt. But it was least expected from us that the recruitment would turn out like this.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Chidizman(m): 11:47am On May 06, 2017
mosisnho:

Can you share more details pls We're actually very curious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (156) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.