Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) - Jobs/Vacancies (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (487549 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / 50k SALARY! OND/HND Only / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Olawales93(m): 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
I was rescheduled for first interview to be taken this coming Saturday by 8:30am in VI, Lagos but I also have a 'more important' test to take that same day in another part of Lagos (Anthony Area) by 12:00pm.

Please, someone who has had the first interview in VI, Lagos intimate me if I can still meet up with my other test scheduled for 12pm.

Thanks, as I am contemplating shelving this Fidelity interview.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by gbemiclassic(m): 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
Olawales93:
I was rescheduled for first interview to be taken this coming Saturday by 8:30am in VI, Lagos but I also have a 'more important' test to take that same day in another part of Lagos (Anthony Area) by 12:00pm.

Please, someone who has had the first interview in VI, Lagos intimate me if I can still meet up with my other test scheduled for 12pm.

Thanks, as I am contemplating shelving this Fidelity interview.
Try to go very early. There is an attendance list you guys will fill and U will be called in to be interviewed according the list. It's first come first serve. Try to get there as early as 7:30am if U can in order to be the first on the list. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by gpmjesus: 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
Please when did the job application start and what was the position and email for sending of cv
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Olawales93(m): 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
Thanks so much.

gbemiclassic:

Try to go very early. There is an attendance list you guys will fill and U will be called in to be interviewed according the list. It's first come first serve. Try to get there as early as 7:30am if U can in order to be the first on the list. Cheers!
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by ndrules(m): 8:43am On Jul 11, 2017
Last Saturday
Dame91:
Hi, when did you write your test.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by folakemiotepola: 9:18am On Jul 11, 2017
Good morning fam. I have been scheduled for an interview this weekend but I don't have my University certificate yet just the notification of results is with me. Do I still stand a chance?. Also can I reschedule the interview?. Thanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Dame91: 9:35am On Jul 11, 2017
I'm talking about the aptitude test
ndrules:
Last Saturday
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Dame91: 9:37am On Jul 11, 2017
Good morning. When did you write the test. Is this your first interview? quote author=folakemiotepola post=58337808]Good morning fam. I have been scheduled for an interview this weekend but I don't have my University certificate yet just the notification of results is with me. Do I still stand a chance?. Also can I reschedule the interview?. Thanks [/quote]
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by folakemiotepola: 9:51am On Jul 11, 2017
I took the test around March. Yes this is my first interview. Can I reschedule?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by maxyboss212(m): 10:39am On Jul 11, 2017
folakemiotepola:
Good morning fam. I have been scheduled for an interview this weekend but I don't have my University certificate yet just the notification of results is with me. Do I still stand a chance?. Also can I reschedule the interview?. Thanks

You just have to try with your statement of result if u cant reach your school for an attestation letter within the period. In my own case i had to rush back to my school to get an attestation letter from them nd seriously she even refused the statement of result on the day of interview until i showed her the attestation. so if u can reach the school best but if u can't just pray and go wt the statement.. on issue of rescheduling i think its possible bc some guys already did something like that here bf bt be careful cz i think they are on the last stage of this interview according to information i posted earlier..
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jswagg4(m): 11:03am On Jul 11, 2017
some Enugu people av been called 4 second interview? Had my first interview in enugu on 22nd april. guess it's over for me.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by moemindz: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
Please for those that have done the second interview... were your documents checked over again?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by ndrules(m): 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
March 25
Dame91:
I'm talking about the aptitude test
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Donpizzle(m): 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
maxyboss212:

You just have to try with your statement of result if u cant reach your school for an attestation letter within the period. In my own case i had to rush back to my school to get an attestation letter from them nd seriously she even refused the statement of result on the day of interview until i showed her the attestation. so if u can reach the school best but if u can't just pray and go wt the statement.. on issue of rescheduling i think its possible bc some guys already did something like that here bf bt be careful cz i think they are on the last stage of this interview according to information i posted earlier..

Pls any email or contact to call for reschedule
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Ernest19: 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
jswagg4:
some Enugu people av been called 4 second interview? Had my first interview in enugu on 22nd april. guess it's over for me.
Why would you write your self off.
You started by saying some and not all.

Just believe
Na God go decide

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Blessedgurl(f): 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
jswagg4:

Never say Never
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Mactee007: 1:52am On Jul 12, 2017
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Blue sea communication is a Nigerian company which deals in shipping, haulage and logistics, customs clearing/freight forwarding and warehouse management. The company was registered in 2013 and has its Head office in Apapa Lagos Nigeria.

JOB TITLE: Chief Financial Officer

JOB DESCRIPTION: To develop financial well-being of the organization by providing financial projections and accounting services; preparing growth plans; direct staff.

JOB SPECIFICATION
Required skills Computer literate, Fluent in linguistics, Communication speed and efficiency.
Qualification; 2:2 B.Sc. Accounting, ICAN/ACCA Certified, Proficient in Project Management and at least 5 years of experience.

EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Full-Time
CLOSING DATE: 14th July, 2017
NOTE: All C.Vs. should be submitted to blueseacom17@gmail.com.

BLUE SEA COMMUNICATION LIMITED
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by samloky: 8:30am On Jul 12, 2017
FAMILY, WHAT EXACTLY IS GOING ON ABOUT ABUJA CASE

3 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by maxyboss212(m): 10:14am On Jul 12, 2017
Good morning plz are dia people still waiting for first interview invite here and also plz is dia any person scheduled to be interviewed on friday
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Dame91: 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
I have not done my first interview yet... and I'm still waiting for an invite.

maxyboss212:
Good morning plz are dia people still waiting for first interview invite here and also plz is dia any person scheduled to be interviewed on friday
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Wynnah(m): 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
maxyboss212:
yes.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Jaykay1006(m): 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
Well.. we have waited this long.... I think we just need to wait patiently and pray........ sad sad sad sad sad kiss kiss kiss #teamABJ

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 8:18am On Jul 13, 2017
Jaykay1006:
Well.. we have waited this long.... I think we just need to wait patiently and pray........ sad sad sad sad sad kiss kiss kiss #teamABJ
I concur!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Ameh09: 9:04am On Jul 13, 2017
#nt being pessimistic though# BT someone on page 114 of this forum had been called a long tym ago for the second interview.. (abj peeps)
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ameh09:
#nt being pessimistic though# BT someone on page 114 of this forum had been called a long tym ago for the second interview.. (abj peeps)
It was cancelled then.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by deewhone19: 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
ndrules:
Guys, thanks for your help, i did my 1st interview yesterday in lagos, i just pray it comes out well. Don't know when the 2nd wil come up
How was ur interview? Bro abeg hint abt the interview! I will be having my interview 2moro.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by adakoleagbenu: 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
deewhone19:

How was ur interview? Bro abeg hint abt the interview! I will be having my interview 2moro.

wait. people r still doing first interview? Fidelity bank better employ plenty of us
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Dame91: 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hi, Please when did you write the aptitude test and was it in Lagos?
deewhone19:

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by maxyboss212(m): 8:26am On Jul 14, 2017
For those doing dia first interview today I wish u all success.. U guys wll come bk smiling..plz u guys should try and make enquiries as regards d way forward.. Preferable ask d fair lady at d front desk I believe she will gv a helping hand
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Dame91: 9:00am On Jul 14, 2017
Good morning, have you received your invite for the first interview yet?

Todus:
I haven't even been called for first interview not to talk of second. And now I'm seeing TS will start mid-July. Hmmm.....I don't understand this recruitment process.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Todus(m): 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dame91:
Good morning, have you received your invite for the first interview yet?

Not yet ooo................
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Dame91: 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
Me neither....
Todus:
Not yet ooo................

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (156) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.