Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) - Jobs/Vacancies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (486907 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / 50k SALARY! OND/HND Only / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by bigfatthing(m): 1:34am On Mar 29, 2017
Applied for ibadan too, but got invited to Lagos, the id is the real problem now, I have only the temporary national id,for over 2 years now o, house please advice me if to go or not
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Todus(m): 1:37am On Mar 29, 2017
Mehn...dis NIMC slip is the only means of ID I have. I don't know what to do as it seems some candidates were dis-allowed from writing the test because of dat. I've just been invited for 6th April at 1pm at Ajah.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Todus(m): 2:02am On Mar 29, 2017
bigfatthing:
Applied for ibadan too, but got invited to Lagos, the id is the real problem now, I have only the temporary national id,for over 2 years now o, house please advice me if to go or not
same here too, ure not d only one.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by iamhbee(m): 5:41am On Mar 29, 2017
for GMAT 2007 quote me with your wattsapp number.

0815 985 9965....
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by iamhbee(m): 5:46am On Mar 29, 2017
emmy5050:

0815 985 9965
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by iamhbee(m): 6:03am On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=DayoMoses post=54790968]
please send a copy to my mail too
Lanlokunhabeeb@gmail.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by iamhbee(m): 6:04am On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=DayoMoses post=54790968]

Please send a copy to my mail too
Lanlokunhabeeb@gmail.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by donmang: 6:55am On Mar 29, 2017
Tlontin:
Am actually 27yrs old... . Do I stil need to go, even tho I got the invite.... Pls I need suggestions
Tbvh age would be a criteria to reduce the crowd if you pass. But my advise is give it a try. If you come out as one of the best they MAY reconsider.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Psalmuel92(m): 7:12am On Mar 29, 2017
Pls let people who have done their tests drop message if the NIMC temporary slip is allowed... Cos travelling down to Lagos from Osun for the test won't worth it if denied access to write!
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by ayobamiakinrind(m): 7:24am On Mar 29, 2017
smartkester:
Anyone here on the 3rd April going from IB.. We can move together

Contact me; 07033268082
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Fadeshines(f): 7:31am On Mar 29, 2017
Please I need the 2007 Gmat, can someone please send it to mycrownshines@yahoo.com. God bless you.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by ayobamiakinrind(m): 7:32am On Mar 29, 2017
emmy5050:
if anyone really need the GMAT2007,all you need do is to quote me by attaching your wattsapp number. God bless you all that called me to tell me how my study materials helped. thanks

Please help; 08110827282
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Fadeshines(f): 7:33am On Mar 29, 2017
iamhbee:

0815 985 9965....

08111143519. Thanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Fadeshines(f): 7:36am On Mar 29, 2017
Psalmuel92:
Pls let people who have done their tests drop message if the NIMC temporary slip is allowed... Cos travelling down to Lagos from Osun for the test won't worth it if denied access to write!

Yes, I have temporary slip too. Will it be allowed?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Bamidele539: 7:42am On Mar 29, 2017
Jokiely6:
I did not get any msg o for the test, should I still be expectant?
thought i was the only one yet to get the test invite, how long should we be expecting?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Fadeshines(f): 7:44am On Mar 29, 2017
slyd90:
I have Gmat 2007....qoute me with ur whatsapp number..........its free of charge

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Lilshaddy(m): 7:45am On Mar 29, 2017
iamhbee:

0815 985 9965....

My whatsapp number 08109111237
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by bigfatthing(m): 7:58am On Mar 29, 2017
karleone:

Means of Identification is compulsory. A temporary ID will grant you access to write the test. But it won't help you during the interview process. In fact, during documentation, on test day, you'll be told.
All the best in your test.
I got invitation for next week. Is o level certificate compulsory, because I have only the online print out, all I have now is my degree certificate, birth certificate (from hospital), nysc certificate, o level online print out,and national id card temporary slip. what do you advise I do?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Festusd: 8:24am On Mar 29, 2017
bigfatthing:

I got invitation for next week. Is o level certificate compulsory, because I have only the online print out, all I have now is my degree certificate, birth certificate (from hospital), nysc certificate, o level online print out,and national id card temporary slip. what do you advise I do?

Go for ur test, they might complain but they will allow u to write. But u must bring the original certificate for interview.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by cold35: 8:30am On Mar 29, 2017
bigfatthing:

Same with me, some one should please nd respond. I have affidavit and temporary nimc I'd card. Are these acceptable for the test.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 8:36am On Mar 29, 2017
Psalmuel92:
Try to read all the past thread and let's stop making unnecessary complain. the HR official will not allow you to take the test with NIMC temporary ID card. go and get a Driver license, Voters card or International passport. you still have time between now and next week. am very serious, pls go and get any of this id card above. For the person complaining of Age issue, well, I wish you all the best. just take a decision dat you will not regret, becos even when you pass the aptitude test, you might be drop in the interview stage. For those waiting to get their NYSC certificate, it all depends on the mood of HR in ur exam center, some applicant were turned back last time, while few lucky one were allow to write, I will advice you, if you stay far away from Lagos, just forget abt the test, becos you might not be lucky. All the best!

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by DeeOLAG: 8:50am On Mar 29, 2017
Okpanwu:
Try to read all the past thread and let's stop making unnecessary complain. the HR official will not allow you to take the test with NIMC temporary ID card. go and get a Driver license, Voters card or International passport. you still have time between now and next week. am very serious, pls go and get any of this id card above. For the person complaining of Age issue, well, I wish you all the best. just take a decision dat you will not regret, becos even when you pass the aptitude test, you might be drop in the interview stage. For those waiting to get their NYSC certificate, it all depends on the mood of HR in ur exam center, some applicant were turned back last time, while few lucky one were allow to write, I will advice you, if you stay far away from Lagos, just forget abt the test, becos you might not be lucky. All the best!

U lie
cold35:

Same with me, some one should please nd respond. I have affidavit and temporary nimc I'd card. Are these acceptable for the test.
Okpanwu:

U lie okpankwu. u will be allowed to write the test with ur nimc slip but will be asked to get a valid card before the interview. please don't be led astray. Abraham adesanya centre where I wrote mine, all candidates with d slip were allowed to take the test. but u will have to get an id card when called for d interview.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 9:26am On Mar 29, 2017
DeeOLAG:

U lie

U lie okpankwu. u will be allowed to write the test with ur nimc slip but will be asked to get a valid card before the interview. please don't be led astray. Abraham adesanya centre where I wrote mine, all candidates with d slip were allowed to take the test. but u will have to get an id card when called for d interview.
Read my text carefully before you make a final conclusion. I said "some lucky applicant in some centers were allowed to take the test, while others were turned bk" I still insist for you to be on a saver side, try to get any means of recognisable identification. beside you all are graduate, you should be able to take decision dat will favour you. mine is just an advice anyway. All the best!
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by waleakanfe(m): 9:48am On Mar 29, 2017
slyd90:
I have Gmat 2007....qoute me with ur whatsapp number..........its free of charge

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by DeeOLAG: 9:51am On Mar 29, 2017
Okpanwu:
Read my text carefully before you make a final conclusion. I said "some lucky applicant in some centers were allowed beside to take the test, while others were turned bk" I still insist for you to be on a saver side, try to get any means of recognisable identification. you all are graduate, you should be able to take decision dat will favour you. mine is just an advice anyway. All the best!

I'm a good reader.....d lucky ones blabla u mentioned was for d NYSC certificate. but u made it point blank that they will not be allowed to write d test with d nimc slip.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by lolablacq: 10:14am On Mar 29, 2017
Todus:
Mehn...dis NIMC slip is the only means of ID I have. I don't know what to do as it seems some candidates were dis-allowed from writing the test because of dat. I've just been invited for 6th April at 1pm at Ajah.
Go with d slip u will be allowed to write
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by lolablacq: 10:16am On Mar 29, 2017
Psalmuel92:
Pls go with d slip. Ple wea allowed to write with it
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Uchgreen: 10:19am On Mar 29, 2017
Sezua:

I have done the test already, i'm talking about moving forward from there, i saw one of your post where talked about Lasra ID, what is that all about?
A drivers license is enough na or voters card... why all these worries about ID

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by r2beez(m): 10:22am On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=iamhbee post=55052892]for GMAT 2007 quote me with your wattsapp number.

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Uchgreen: 10:23am On Mar 29, 2017
Okpanwu:
Thats a lie those with Nimc were allowed to write but asked to get a valid ID before interview... Stop denying and accept your guilty of spreading false info jare

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Uchgreen: 10:26am On Mar 29, 2017
bigfatthing:

getting original o level result doesnt take u more than a few hours tops these days once you have paid the required fee... but if you cant get it before ur test date just go with what you have you wud be allowed to write but you have to get the original before interview
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Chidizman(m): 10:26am On Mar 29, 2017
Okpanwu:
Read my text carefully before you make a final conclusion. I said "some lucky applicant in some centers were allowed to take the test, while others were turned bk" I still insist for you to be on a saver side, try to get any means of recognisable identification. beside you all are graduate, you should be able to take decision dat will favour you. mine is just an advice anyway. All the best!

The temporary NIMC slip is allowed at all the centres. The ones that had problem were the lots that couldn't present the NPC Issued birth certificate and NYSC certificate.
To the rest of the candidates that are going. Be Informed. Success to everyone

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (156) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.