Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) - Jobs/Vacancies (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (486026 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / 50k SALARY! OND/HND Only / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
People wey write today, how the thing go?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
I have a friend who will be writing tomorrow, she has all her credentials, only dat she's using declaration of age issue from high court, for those that have written in Abuja center will there accept declaration of age? urgent attention pls!
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by donmang: 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
nuela100:
Ok let's die the matter at this juncture but for the sake of fairness. Pls don't post the questions here. Apart from it being detrimental to those who passed with their heads, fidelity bank might also get to find out the questions are being leaked and who knows? Everyone might even be disqualified(we never can tell).
On the other hand, who knows if I can do NPC birth certificate in abuja even though I was born in abia state i.e. I want it to still bear abia state as my place of birth. The HR person asked me to travel to abia state just for it but I think I can work around that. Pls who has any useful information. Thanks
You will have to travel back to Abia State for that. I sent you a mail request. Want to tell/ask you something in Private since you're from Abia.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Gaxx01(m): 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
Okpanwu:
I have a friend who will be writing tomorrow, she has all her credentials, only dat she's using declaration of age issue from high court, for those that have written in Abuja center will there accept declaration of age? urgent attention pls!

Yes, they will,. Hope its her real age sha cos they wil check if it tally wit primary sch cert

FYI: IF U OLD PASS 25, THEY WILL BOUNCE U
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
nuela100:
Ok let's die the matter at this juncture but for the sake of fairness. Pls don't post the questions here. Apart from it being detrimental to those who passed with their heads, fidelity bank might also get to find out the questions are being leaked and who knows? Everyone might even be disqualified(we never can tell).
On the other hand, who knows if I can do NPC birth certificate in abuja even though I was born in abia state i.e. I want it to still bear abia state as my place of birth. The HR person asked me to travel to abia state just for it but I think I can work around that. Pls who has any useful information. Thanks
I called their HR number day before yesterday and he told me dat declaration of age from high court could be used in place of NPC recognize birth certificate. could it be that their HR in Abuja center are doing another thing becos even in Lagos declaration of age was used then provided you are with a valid ID card. or is it dat you are not with dis declaration of age from high court?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
Gaxx01:

Yes, they will,. Hope its her real age sha cos they wil check if it tally wit primary sch cert

FYI: IF U OLD PASS 25, THEY WILL BOUNCE U
25 or 26? no be 26 again? the girl never reach 25 self.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by olivino(m): 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
I was invited for the test too. Please anyone with the past questions should pls be send to my mail (olivogun@gmail.com)
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jhudit(f): 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
I think some HRs are doing things at their discretion. Mine bounced people that were 26 and closer to 27... ID card wasn't mandatory too. To be on a safe side, just go with what the majority did.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Wealth7(m): 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
Nigerian banks cheesy
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by olivino(m): 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
Is anyone invited for the test in PH on the 13th?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by mustyano1990: 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
Have they started at ibadan Centre?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by chitosamax: 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
tode17:
i can still remember few questions I saw wen I went for the test 1 ,5,3,6 to 8,10,13,14,15,26,21,23,26

please kindly send to me as well
ccezeigwe@gmail.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by nuela100(f): 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
Okpanwu:
I called their HR number day before yesterday and he told me dat declaration of age from high court could be used in place of NPC recognize birth certificate. could it be that their HR in Abuja center are doing another thing becos even in Lagos declaration of age was used then provided you are with a valid ID card. or is it dat you are not with dis declaration of age from high court?
Ok can the age declaration be from abuja? Or do I need to travel too?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by chitosamax: 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
jhudit:

My pleasure, we shall all pass.
Study them well, you'll be armed with that for a start.

Please help send to me
ccezeigwe@gmail.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by chitosamax: 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
Bellamakeovers:

Please help send to me
ccezeigwe@gmail.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by onuwaje(m): 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hi guys
I just got the invite and i am scheduled for Tuesday in Ph. Please i need the following

1. Past questions (gbusonuwaje@gmail.com)

Also the only valid ID i have is the temporal slip of NIN is that acceptable?

Urgent ans pls thanks and God bless
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
nuela100:

Ok can the age declaration be from abuja? Or do I need to travel too?
Look for any federal high court in Abuja, explain urself to them, tell them ur challenges, but remember there will ask yu so many question, becos as a student having been tru the university, you are suppose to have one of this thing, else they will ask, wot you use altru ur university. but then, I belief you can always defend urself, provided they are no discrepancies between the age on ur WAEC, Primary school cert and any valid ID. so before you ask them for anything, check ur credentials well. with this I don't tink you still need to start travelling bk to Abia.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by onuwaje(m): 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
iamhbee
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by onuwaje(m): 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
slyd90
Emmy5050

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by captainondeck07: 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
Mamuno01:

kindly email me bro.. mamunobeshi@yahoo.com.
Thanks in advance
Please bro, can you forward me the questions? my email is christianchill@yahoo.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by captainondeck07: 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
chi555:

Anyone that has d PQ Pls Could you send me the past questions, THanks in advance chicool555@gmail.com
Please can you forward me the questions? Thank you very much
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by captainondeck07: 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
Bellamakeovers:

Please bro, Can you send to my email? christianchill@yahoo.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by captainondeck07: 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
Victarion:
Please kindly send to this mail gbolaboola@gmail.com
Please can you forward the questions to me? christianchill@yahoo.com. Thank you very much
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Sirkachukwu: 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
chitosamax:

please kindly send to me as well
ccezeigwe@gmail.com
I need also Onyekaono92@gmail.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by chidex28: 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
Anybody writing in PH on Monday 10th. Pls holla
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nnetriplet: 1:40am On Apr 07, 2017
Pls are they through with the invites for ph?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Pinkcandy55: 3:06am On Apr 07, 2017
Todus:
Exactly! I'm yet to write but mehn, the comprehension passages I have come accross in dat GMAT 2007 are long, ambiguous and highly time consuming. Just hope Fidelity's comprehension passages aren't like dat.
Those who have written pls shed light on this.
Tanx.
Pls I need d 2007 gmat,my exam is today thanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Kentox(m): 6:54am On Apr 07, 2017
topealonso:

Yea, 8am
Same time with me. May God help us.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Kentox(m): 6:56am On Apr 07, 2017
Yorubaangel:
yeah by 12:30... can you help me with the direction from mararaba
Me too am coming as a novice.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by chidi4eze(m): 6:57am On Apr 07, 2017
stunningjudy:

Fidelty bank beside DHL office
P.s security will ask to see your text to verify your test time.
Please is it d one close to Garrison as if you're going towards Abuloma; close to Citibank?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by chidi4eze(m): 6:59am On Apr 07, 2017
tode17:
if U want D rest of the questions, drop Ur mail... will kindly send it to u ...Av done my best....
please send me ezebunwachristian@gmail.com thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (156) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.