Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) - Jobs/Vacancies (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (486910 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / 50k SALARY! OND/HND Only / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by GirlNextDoor777: 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
SaintAkindile:
I got 41.25% in the test. why did I fail so woefully?

I was tensed ahead of this test on Wednesday morning April 5th 2017. I said to myself, "well, since I am here(at fidelity bank Enugu branch) before 7am, let me chill in a near by shop and wait till it is 8am. So I ordered for pure water and okpa to cool my head.

I immediately remembered that I need more of sugar since am suffering from high b.p and was feeling tired. I ordered for one bottle of Pepsi. The sales boy said "no 30cl Pepsi Sir, we have 50cl". I said "ok, give me the 50cl".

I drank the 50cl Pepsi and I was feeling ready for the test.

Fast forward, test period. I was feeling high! the questions weren't too hard, it wasn't too easy either. I was flying... until I reached number 35 question, I died and rose back to life again.

Chai!! dere is god ooooo!! this piss wey dey worry me!! dere is god ooo!!

The piss that was worrying me got worst. The air condition wasn't helping matters. I was feeling my bladder almost about to explode.

"Ma'am please can I use the rest room?" I called the hr lady... who was looking at me as if my head was paining me. lol. "But your time is still going" she said, looking worried. A lovely lady, looking fresh and ripe like the mango am sipping as I narrate my woes. I replied "just two minutes, I will be done with the rest room". She said ok that I should go.

I was happy, feeling relieved. walking awkwardly as I am about to leave the test hall. "Come back here!" the hr lady called. "am sorry, it is either you complete your test and go or you quit the test. nobody is allowed to use the rest room when the test is still on". Damn! I was sad.. heading back to the hot seat.

What was she thinking sef!! I asked myself. that I might hack their computer database through the rest room or what. wtf. I hissed loudly. much to the attention of other candidates.

I wrote the test with no concentration and pressure. scoring below what I can do. Truly, tests is not a true test of knowledge.
Cool story!!

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
GirlNextDoor777:
Cool story!!
its like I will open a thread for it. smiley

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by GirlNextDoor777: 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
SaintAkindile:

You're on the front page!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by busimi: 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
Admin pls add me 07062394413. Thanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Blaezee: 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
Please has anyone with the 50% score received the interview invitation undecided
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by magnificient7: 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
admin for whatsapp....07031112526
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Seunlijoka(f): 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
magnificient7:
admin for whatsapp....07031112526

Abeg add me 08138890732
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Temmypraiz(f): 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
Seunlijoka:

Abeg add me 08138890732
08134922424 pls add up biko my interview is tomorrow
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jewel8717:
pls I wrote at ajah and scored 56.67% and have not received any invite yet..am I save??

Na d same boat we dey o......I wrote at d same centre on d 5th.....scored d same mark bt yet 2 receive any invite too bt stl keeping my hopes high sha
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by christynonii: 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
Blaezee:
Please has anyone with the 50% score received the interview invitation undecided

I haven't received invite, scored 50% wrote test march 17th
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
The same way all the test invite didn't enter the same day,all the interview invite can't definitely come in the same day.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Temmypraiz(f): 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
christynonii:

I haven't received invite, scored 50% wrote test march 17th
My friend had 57 and has not been called from ajah also.. I think its kofo abayomi before ajah, so be patient guyz.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Veeckyb: 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
Thank you

quote author=DiamondOkpi post=55711297]

I believe to study microbiology you have to be detail oriented, result oriented and patient, and these are qualities that a good bank employee should possess. So if you seriously think about it, you will have an answer ready before your interview.[/quote]
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Veeckyb: 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
I had 50% I wrote at ajah on d 24th and I am yet to get an invite

quote author=Blaezee post=55719510]Please has anyone with the 50% score received the interview invitation undecided[/quote]
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by stefanimay: 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
Temmypraiz:

My friend had 57 and has not been called from ajah also.. I think its kofo abayomi before ajah, so be patient guyz.

I wrote in kofo on 24,yet no msg..so I don't think it's by location o....pls any1 in my shoes?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by sphyxia: 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
doublezero7:
With the consent of the group members on whatsapp, we have decided to have tonight's mock interview session here on this thread starting by 8pm!

The idea is to ask possible interview questions and provide answers to them! Then, other members would give their opinions on the responses and everyone gets to take note!

Since no answer/response is wrong, we would be hoping for a lot of contributions when the session commences. Thank you!
Please add m
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jswagg4(m): 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
The interview will most likely be in batches.... Random question. Does anyone have any rough idea on how many peepz will actually be hired?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Tolution1: 11:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
tode17:
if U want D rest of the questions, drop Ur mail... will kindly send it to u ...Av done my best....

Kindly send it to me please

God bless you.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Donpizzle(m): 7:50am On Apr 20, 2017
SaintAkindile:

You are a good writer. Hope you have a blog...

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Olinga(f): 7:55am On Apr 20, 2017
stefanimay:

I wrote in kofo on 24,yet no msg..so I don't think it's by location o....pls any1 in my shoes?

I am oh kofo abayomi scored 70%.

If i dont get an invite by next week, i will put a call across to them
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by bolabolabo: 9:29am On Apr 20, 2017
Olinga:

I am oh kofo abayomi scored 70%.

If i dont get an invite by next week, i will put a call across to them
I will employ you to exercise patience regarding this as everyone cannot be invited for interview at the same time.

Believe me, u shall be invited for interview in due time.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by nivlek(m): 9:29am On Apr 20, 2017
Olinga:

I am oh kofo abayomi scored 70%. If i dont get an invite by next week, i will put a call across to them

I really dont think that will be necessary. The baseline is you passed the test, and even way above the average at that, so you will definitely receive your interview invite when its time. Just be patient.

I wrote mine in Abuja and when i asked the HR guy who conducted ours when to expect the interview invites he was like, we didnt reach out to them before they invited us for the test so, likewise, we will be invited for the interview when its time. So I'd rather advice you just be patient and dont jinx anything. You did well in the test so you've done your part. All you have to do now is prepare yourself for the interview for when it comes.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Gbengaolans: 10:08am On Apr 20, 2017
Anxiety kills.... Let's relax our mind
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 10:35am On Apr 20, 2017
donmang:
Guys, I just got an INTERVIEW invite in Lagos on the 20th of April. @ 269 Kofi Abayoni Street VI Lagos.
Good luck bro on your interview today.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by GirlNextDoor777: 10:42am On Apr 20, 2017
nivlek:

I really dont think that will be necessary. The baseline is you passed the test, and even way above the average at that, so you will definitely receive your interview invite when its time. Just be patient.

I wrote mine in Abuja and when i asked the HR guy who conducted ours when to expect the interview invites he was like, we didnt reach out to them before they invited us for the test so, likewise, we will be invited for the interview when its time. So I'd rather advice you just be patient and dont jinx anything. You did well in the test so you've done your part. All you have to do now is prepare yourself for the interview for when it comes.
Well said!!

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Fadeshines(f): 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
Blaezee:

Some have but I haven't. Just be patient
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Emyben(m): 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
Please, how can i contact the Fidelity HR dept. I wanna reschedule. Am in Gh now. Making it in 21st is the most difficult thing for me now
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by iamDannyBoy(m): 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
And finally the interview is over...on to the next stage....

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by deewhydoski(m): 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
iamDannyBoy:
Bro how was it?....pls gist us naw
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by timoddy(m): 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
Blaezee:
I have...Interview is on the 22nd of April

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
iamDannyBoy:
That's quite concise.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (156) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.