Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,319 members, 7,836,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

"I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) (34893 Views)

Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti / More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State / Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by igbeke: 9:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
cheruv:
Unite with who

All I see are hypocrites standing with a despot just bkos he's their own. To hell with one Nigeria!! angry
May sopona, oya, sango, obatala, ekwensu, amadioha etc combine forces and strike whatever it is that is still holding Nigeria together as one.
May God never answer the prayer of anyone that is praying that Nigeria remain one.
.......Iseeeee.
Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by cheruv: 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Can you just kindly carry this your ipob tout ideology and pain filled post, take it to that dark corner in your room, sit on your dusty floor and then just.... grin
Setan, lam n'azu ugbu a!!! angry
Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by cheruv: 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
clickwtB:
To hell with you!!!! cry kiss
O su ka o su nwanne...ya biko sugbuo ya

Se len se cheesy
Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by Funlordmaniac(m): 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
cheruv:

Setan, lam n'azu ugbu a!!! angry

grin

Chineke! So the thing pain you like this? Anyway your pain dey sweet me die! Anuofia!

Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by cheruv: 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
higherpower:

That u don't have sense is painful. Yesterday u said the protest scanty, now u see crowd n u jittery.
M na gi ejighi okwu undecided
Oya...gbara jeme je gwuo egwu tongue
Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by cheruv: 9:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

grin

Chineke! So the thing pain you like this? Anyway your pain dey sweet me die! Anuofia!
Akarigori undecided
Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
God bless you guys, Wailing wailers can do the needful hahaha..

God Bless PMB..
Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nigeria, a divided country.
Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by sapele914(m): 11:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
cheruv:
Unite with who

All I see are hypocrites standing with a despot just bkos he's their own. To hell with one Nigeria!! angry
Hope you have your ecowas passport,so you can leave us alone to raise Nigeria did anybody beg you to stay?and when you get to Liberia you can go ahead and undecided

1 Share

Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by sapele914(m): 11:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
Dedetwo:
Nigeria, a divided country.
just like america,trump no try.
Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by sapele914(m): 11:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
Pavarottii:
People that voted in Buhari; see ur lives now. He will rule till 2023 oooo. A dollar will be 1000naira; by the time he steps down.

Welcome to d change u guys voted for including the acclaimed sophisticated ones.

Just a pity we found ourselves here.
Political yungbuck,Your ignorance about global economics is clear for everyone to see,I say no more,go and study to find yourself approved, Knowledge is king.
Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by Horus(m): 12:04am On Feb 16, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzR_DFWMng8

Protests in support of President Buhari in Kano
Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:20am On Feb 16, 2017
emmaitive:
i can see why this people are so backward...wea is the buhari u are standing with sef..his dead body is in london receiving AC while u are inside the suffering ursef becos u will receive #500 even his children are enjoyin themselves inside aso rock ..i pity this northern peopl

Apparently your hatred has rendered you senseless; Buhari wouldn't die simply because you wish him dead; PBS News had already confirmed the phone call between him and Trump (listen to video clip @ 10 min.) - maybe you can now explain how a dead can still answer his phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg-Q06JmLDA
Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 12:35am On Feb 16, 2017
emmy4lov:
I can see #500 at work.

I don't know why hausas can be easily manipulated and fooled...

You stand with Buhari, you dont stand with Nigeria ..
they were nt fooled or manipulated , they voted for a change and that change they got in terms of insecurity , have you heard of boko haram attacks in kano since this government came into power ?? No , so why wont they be in support of pmb, am sure u have never stayed in the terrorist affected state before , if u have stayed den u will knw why dis pple are in full support , this kano pple have been i to agriculture for ages , dey feed on wah dey plant , dey dnt depenf on imports d way u do, they wear made in nija wax (clothes) , they are not import dependent like u pple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 12:40am On Feb 16, 2017
Call them fools or animals , this got the major change they wanted , boko haram haff tormented this pple in the past, but this government gave dem breath of fresh security , is that not enough to support ?? This northerners are wise enough not to depend on importation of foods cos they have embraced agriculture for long of which they virtually feed the entire nation , they are the wisest if u are wise and educated enough to understand wah i just talked about #peaceOut

1 Like

Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 6:52am On Feb 16, 2017
Suicide bombers.... Sorry to say
Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by mindtricks: 7:34am On Feb 16, 2017
Let mediocrity in governance continue, after all, Nigerians consistently show they are not yet ready for change. Let's keep being short-changed!

A country that is sick of recession, finding a good choice in a frail, aged man for the herculean task of steering the country back on track against all odds!
Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by Shittuakeem(m): 8:01am On Feb 16, 2017
emmaitive:
i can see why this people are so backward...wea is the buhari u are standing with sef..his dead body is in london receiving AC while u are inside the suffering ursef becos u will receive #500 even his children are enjoyin themselves inside aso rock ..i pity this northern peopl
Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by tolguy(m): 8:16am On Feb 16, 2017
Okwyjesus:

You're wrong dear. I works as Admin/HR Manager here in PHC. Moreover l studied in UNN. Kindly check my profile. Do have a great day.
hw cn u prove ur claim?
Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by tolguy(m): 8:23am On Feb 16, 2017
ogologoamu:

Hahaha.... that shows he's a great man unlike bubu's own wey dey sleep on duty.
he is great in running away frm d battl field, leavin his brodas n followers.what a shame
Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 8:52am On Feb 16, 2017
sapele914:
Political yungbuck,Your ignorance about global economics is clear for everyone to see,I say no more,go and study to find yourself approved, Knowledge is king.
So u know how delicate global economics is that u carried a local minister of finance to handle d post.
Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 10:35am On Feb 16, 2017
tolguy:
hw cn u prove ur claim?

Fly down to PH and l will host you right in my office.
Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by clickwtB(m): 10:59am On Feb 16, 2017
cheruv:

O su ka o su nwanne...ya biko sugbuo ya

Se len se cheesy
COWARD respond in understandable linquistic form.
Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by drnoel: 11:08am On Feb 16, 2017
cheruv:
Unite with who

Who is deceiving who?
Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by cheruv: 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
sapele914:
Hope you have your ecowas passport,so you can leave us alone to raise Nigeria did anybody beg you to stay?and when you get to Liberia you can go ahead and undecided
How can I leave Nigeria when Igboland is under its brutal occupation
I'd leave Nigeria alone till all her armies are thrown out of Igboland cool
Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by juman(m): 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
He turned to be a curse instead of a blessing.

Baba recession.
Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by tolguy(m): 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
Okwyjesus:

Fly down to PH and l will host you right in my office.
hehehehehhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor / Leaked Tape: Amaechi’s Wife Begs Nigerians To Pray For Her Husband, Amaechi / Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.