Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

I Need Your Advice On Infinix Hot 3 X554 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Your Advice On Infinix Hot 3 X554 (330 Views)

How Can I Download Google Gcam On Infinix Note 8 / Android 10 Update Now Available On Infinix Note 5 / Androidone 5.1.1 Custom Rom For Infinix X554 (hot 3) [mt6580] Users Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice On Infinix Hot 3 X554 by beezyblaze(m): 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hello....
Please i need a piece of advice from you guys..
I want to get an infinix hot 3 (1gb ram version) for my younger sister tomorrow. ...
She takes pictures alot and I don't know if the infinix hot 3 camera will meet her expectations. ....
Those that are currently using the phone and those that have used it....please how is the camera??
Does the 8-megapixel rear facing and 2-megapixel front facing camera ensure great looking images for a photo addict??
If not..please advice me on which phone to get...
My budget is 30k.
Re: I Need Your Advice On Infinix Hot 3 X554 by Sphilip1(m): 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bro. The Infinix Hot 3 is great but for a photo addict or selfie diva, the 1GB RAM version should be "no go area"

It's a bad choice.

I believe your sister will not get enough satisfaction from the 2mega pixel front facing camera.

Here is the truth.. if you buy her this phone, she will live the phone life spam editing all her pictures and....

you'll have a sister that hates you forever!

I'll suggest you get her the Hot S. But if you think the price will cut your neck, make your choice from my list of Best Affordable Android Phones In Africa

(1) (Reply)

Alcatel One Touch / Weekly Maintenance Projects Of JS Series Force Concrete Mixer / Why Not Build A Website A Webstore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.