Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Check Out Hot Pictures Of Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri's Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Hot Pictures Of Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri's Wife (19486 Views)

Photos From Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri’s 40th Birthday Party / Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today / Olaniyi Afonja (sanyeri) Shares Cute Instagram Pic With Sexy Yoruba Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Hot Pictures Of Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri's Wife by Plugafrica: 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
Yoruba Comic actor, Olaniyi Afonja who is popularly known as Sanyeri has been showing off his hot wife, Hawawu Omolara Afonja on social media for few days.

The Oyo born actor who is currently in South Africa for vacation with his lovely wife, Hawawu Omolara Afonja took to his Instagram to share pictures of himself and his lovely wife.

SOURCE: http://www.goldrushvibes.ng/check-hot-pictures-olaniyi-afonja-sanyeris-wife/

Re: Check Out Hot Pictures Of Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri's Wife by Plugafrica: 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
Plugafrica:
Yoruba Comic actor, Olaniyi Afonja who is popularly known as Sanyeri has been showing off his hot wife, Hawawu Omolara Afonja on social media for few days.

The Oyo born actor who is currently in South Africa for vacation with his lovely wife, Hawawu Omolara Afonja took to his Instagram to share pictures of himself and his lovely wife.

SOURCE: http://www.goldrushvibes.ng/check-hot-pictures-olaniyi-afonja-sanyeris-wife/

Re: Check Out Hot Pictures Of Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri's Wife by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
Shawty says she no come for the body oooo

She come for the money ooo

(in iyanya's voice)

I still dey hail afonja sha

1 Like

Re: Check Out Hot Pictures Of Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri's Wife by DozieInc(m): 3:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Check Out Hot Pictures Of Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri's Wife by nerodenero: 3:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
Sanyeri, very funny dude!!!

This your wife is hot, in fact she is hotter than fire.

I'm very sure it was the huge chest that attracted Sanyeri grin grin.
Re: Check Out Hot Pictures Of Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri's Wife by Nixiepie(f): 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
Sanyeri likes em big

(1) (Reply)

Sapphire Obi Ogodo Survives Accident Without A Scratch (Photo) / Top 12 Male Models In Nigeria, 2018. / I Never Had Surgery On My Face - Nicki Minaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.