Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

G.I - “all About The Money” - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / G.I - “all About The Money” (897 Views)

Ob Styles Ft Sky G - I Wish / [music] Terry G – I Stand With Benue (tribute To Flood Victims) / Terry G – I Stand With Benue (tribute To Flood Victims) [new Song] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

G.I - “all About The Money” by Uzy47(m): 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
After the recent release of Catch-A-Sub, Nigerian Hiphop artist G.I drops a fresh tune titled “All About The Money”. By will find it's way to the top of your playlist. With it's catchy hook, interesting lyrics, and excellent delivery the jam will thrill you. Download, Share and Enjoy!

http://47vibez.com.ng/g-i-all-about-the-money/

Re: G.I - “all About The Money” by Naijatastic: 4:34am On Feb 16, 2017
Visit and Register on www.naijatastic.com to showcase your beat/soundtrack/music for FREE with statistics!

Naijatastic.com is a Nigerian music community platform dedicated to exposing upcoming Nigerian music talents.

(1) (Reply)

Music: Andiwam- Ekanem Esu |@ekanemesu_ (free Download) - Praise Jam.... / Download All The Way By GOC From Mynaijakings.com / Onyi Best - Elu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.