Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

I Am A Supplier Of Soya Beans And Maize, Need Buyers In Large Quantities - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Am A Supplier Of Soya Beans And Maize, Need Buyers In Large Quantities (497 Views)

I Am A Supplier Of Soya Beans And Maize, Need Buyers In Large Quantities / I Am A Supplier Of Soya Beans And Maize, Need Buyers In Large Quantities / I Am A Supplier Of Soya Beans And Maize, Need Buyers In Large Quantities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Supplier Of Soya Beans And Maize, Need Buyers In Large Quantities by aoafeez(m): 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
I am a supplier of SOYA BEANS AND MAIZE, and seriously in need of buyers of those commodites in large quantities(tonnes). Interested Buyers, Full Fats companies, feed millers should contact me via: aoafeez2@gmail.com. 08061223014
Re: I Am A Supplier Of Soya Beans And Maize, Need Buyers In Large Quantities by Six11(m): 2:15am On Feb 17, 2017
We are Jika Nigeria Limited. We are suppliers of Soyabeans and Sesame seed with many years of experience. We have in stock Soyabeans and Sesame seed. We have in our warehouse abundance of Soyabeans and Sesame seed to supply to you in bags and in tonnages and in all seasons. Whatever quantity you want, we can produce and made it available for you. Our product is of quality standard and can meet the demand of the Export market. Call 08033206787 for orders.

Soyabeans
Soybean specification: 6.9mm-8.3mm
Moisture:12.5% -13..5%
Admixture:0.01%
Germination:97%
Protein:42%...

Sesame Seed
Moisture Content-6-8 % Max,
Oil Content-49%,
Admixture- 2% Max,
Other colors-2%,
Packing-50/80/100 Kg in PP bags

(1) (Reply)

Well Vaccinated Point Of Lay For Sale In Ibadan / Sodium Nitrate. Potassium Nitrate. Calcium Nitrate Fertilisers / Profitable Agriculture Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.