Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Visit Israel. You Will Not Remain The Same - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Visit Israel. You Will Not Remain The Same (583 Views)

The Reasons Why Religion Should Not Remain Rigid... / Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? / 'Your Life Will Never Remain The Same' What Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visit Israel. You Will Not Remain The Same by Lady234: 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2009
Aaaah
Haa
Haa
Aaaah

Aaaah
Haa
Haa
Aaaah

Aaaaah
Haa
Ha
Aaaaah
Re: Visit Israel. You Will Not Remain The Same by JeSoul(f): 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2009
John 4:
Jesus declared, "Believe me, woman, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."

Jerusalem is nothing but a space on the map.
Re: Visit Israel. You Will Not Remain The Same by Kay17: 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2009
spiritual tourism?
Re: Visit Israel. You Will Not Remain The Same by Lady234: 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2009
Aaaah
Haa
Haa
Aaaah

Aaaah
Haa
Haa
Aaaah

Aaaaah
Haa
Ha
Aaaaah
Re: Visit Israel. You Will Not Remain The Same by Kay17: 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2009
where one would be fed with lies. Islam is as similar as that.
Re: Visit Israel. You Will Not Remain The Same by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 07, 2009
[QUOTE]
Pentecostals are clearly confused.
[/QUOTE]

Generalizations are always wrong.
Re: Visit Israel. You Will Not Remain The Same by MrCrackles(m): 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2009
Topic/Poster

Well i went to Isreal and i was the same when i got back. . So what the fu, ck undecided
Re: Visit Israel. You Will Not Remain The Same by Jcob(m): 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2009
^^^
You have a stone heart.
Re: Visit Israel. You Will Not Remain The Same by EdetOkon: 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2009
JeSoul:

John 4:
Jesus declared, "Believe me, woman, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."

Jerusalem is nothing but a space on the map.

@JeSoul
And so is Redemption camp, faith tabernacle and the rest, plus your Church you Sunday worshipper.
Re: Visit Israel. You Will Not Remain The Same by Image123(m): 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2009
Only the blood of Jesus can make you not to be the same again. lady234 and others, have you been to Jesus for the cleansing power, the power to become real sons and daughters of God?
Re: Visit Israel. You Will Not Remain The Same by Lady234: 2:38pm On Dec 11, 2009
Aaaah
Haa
Haa
Aaaah

Aaaah
Haa
Haa
Aaaah

Aaaaah
Haa
Ha
Aaaaah
Re: Visit Israel. You Will Not Remain The Same by mazaje(m): 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2009
@ OP

Did you visist the two different alleged tombs of jesus?
Re: Visit Israel. You Will Not Remain The Same by AKO1(m): 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2009
I'd actually like to visit Israel sometime. Not that it has any deep spiritual significance; it is just for 'spiritual tourism' like someone put it.
Re: Visit Israel. You Will Not Remain The Same by Yisraylite(m): 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2009
@ Edet Okon

@JeSoul
And so is Redemption camp, faith tabernacle and the rest, plus your Church you Sunday worshipper.

You have the nerve to call someone a Sunday worshipper, When you observe the mass for Christ(christmas) like a sunday worshipper and believe in Jesus(Yeshua) like the sunday worshipper, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-364954.0.html#msg5091831
you half pretend jew and half pretend christian. You're simply starting to  come across as a hypocrite and fraud 

(1) (Reply)

He Knows The Way Through The Wilderness! / Moving Around Without Clothes / Christmas Is Just Around The Corner, I Am So Excited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.