Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Ebube Nwagbo, Gideon Okeke, Other Celebs To Have Valentine Buffet With Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebube Nwagbo, Gideon Okeke, Other Celebs To Have Valentine Buffet With Fans (14360 Views)

Funny Toheeb Recreates Yemi Alade, Davido, Wizkid And Other Celebs Poses / Kanye West, Jidenna, The Game, Tyga, J.Cole & Other Celebs Mourn XXXTentacion / Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebube Nwagbo, Gideon Okeke, Other Celebs To Have Valentine Buffet With Fans by Towncrier247: 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
Top Nollywood stars including Ebube Nwagbo and Gideon Okeke will be spending time with as many fans as possible on February 16th in Lagos as parts of the 2017 Valentine’s day celebration.

Making this possible is OGPlus Films in collaboration with Palmplay, Afmobi, Techno mobile, Chicken Republic and Nobel Carpets as the company will be hosting a selected lovely few to a special Valentine movie premier of the award winning movie ANNIVERSARY.

Selected participants will have the opportunity to wine, dine and talk with the Nollywood stars from the movie anniversary over dinner served by Chicken Republic. Meet and greet the producer Greg Onuda, as well as the star actors Gideon Okeke, Ebube Nwagbo, Belinda Effah and a host of Nollywood's finest.

Aside the premiere of the movie “Anniversary”, there was an online contest; CEO of OGPlus films, Greg Onuda explains the whole concept and says the celebrity-fan buffet contest will be an ongoing event…

“We just want to give Nigerians something unique for this Valentine. OGPlus Films has made available two of its award-winning high resolution films, Scam and Anniversary for download on the Palmplay platform.

Movie lovers are expected to win enviable prizes including Valentine buffet specials, while they download. To participate, each movie lover is expected to create a group of 5 with a special name. He or she will encourage the team members to download the movies, Scam and Anniversary from Palmplay.

Next, upIoad the team’s picture on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram tagging all team members, PalmchatNow and PalmPIayNG. Highest aggregate points wins, while highest individual downloader gets additional gifts. T bands and powerful Headphones are also available in abundance for win.”

Afmobi, a sister company of Tecno Mobile and the owners of Palmplay and Greg Onuda, have also revealed that the contest will be an ongoing events for users of Palmplay and Palmchat, after the February 16th premiere of “Anniversary”.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/ebube-nwagbo-gideon-okeke-other-top.html

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Gideon Okeke, Other Celebs To Have Valentine Buffet With Fans by Towncrier247: 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
nice
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Gideon Okeke, Other Celebs To Have Valentine Buffet With Fans by mukilat(f): 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
Awesome
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Gideon Okeke, Other Celebs To Have Valentine Buffet With Fans by TINALETC3(f): 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
cheesy cul

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Gideon Okeke, Other Celebs To Have Valentine Buffet With Fans by frankloloko: 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
My gf will never understand . When jona was there I used to buy her 15inches Brazilian hair , fast food back to back . Now Buhari and tinubu took over power . I've to fight for my stomach first . Thank God my gf is not an orphan, please everybody should answer their fathers name Until 2019 but Just give me ebube for one nite . Uwa nme bi . Lol . I can't come n die oh . lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Gideon Okeke, Other Celebs To Have Valentine Buffet With Fans by Mimienudles(f): 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lovely! That will be so wonderful... I love Ebube! She can fine for Nigeria!
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Gideon Okeke, Other Celebs To Have Valentine Buffet With Fans by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ok

Check my signature for window blinds
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Gideon Okeke, Other Celebs To Have Valentine Buffet With Fans by adonbilivit: 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
Mimienudles:
Lovely! That will be so wonderful... I love Ebube! She can fine for Nigeria!
she can fine for Nigeria. NNE biko speak Igbo. don't come and be going at the same time please.

4 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Gideon Okeke, Other Celebs To Have Valentine Buffet With Fans by nabegibeg: 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
wetin be dis one sef

na comedian show
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Gideon Okeke, Other Celebs To Have Valentine Buffet With Fans by holatimmy(f): 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
I will be there...Food...Buffet shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Gideon Okeke, Other Celebs To Have Valentine Buffet With Fans by Flexherbal(m): 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
Good!
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Gideon Okeke, Other Celebs To Have Valentine Buffet With Fans by Ezedon(m): 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ebube did not invite me
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Gideon Okeke, Other Celebs To Have Valentine Buffet With Fans by chomytex(f): 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
Everything Lagos, Ph nko?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Gideon Okeke, Other Celebs To Have Valentine Buffet With Fans by sholay2011(m): 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
They have fans?

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Gideon Okeke, Other Celebs To Have Valentine Buffet With Fans by frankloloko: 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
chomytex:
Everything Lagos, Ph nko?
theyre villiage in Nigeria !!!
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Gideon Okeke, Other Celebs To Have Valentine Buffet With Fans by chomytex(f): 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
frankloloko:
frankloloko:

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Gideon Okeke, Other Celebs To Have Valentine Buffet With Fans by Angelinastto(f): 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Gideon Okeke, Other Celebs To Have Valentine Buffet With Fans by soderican(m): 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
Gideon agggaiinnnn?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Gideon Okeke, Other Celebs To Have Valentine Buffet With Fans by Marcelo290(m): 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
Which pipu be the fans Biko??
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Gideon Okeke, Other Celebs To Have Valentine Buffet With Fans by assana: 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Ok

Check my signature for window blinds
hi please how much is ur window blinds?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Gideon Okeke, Other Celebs To Have Valentine Buffet With Fans by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:09am On Feb 16, 2017
assana:
Please call or whatsapp 0706339657 for price and more pictures
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Gideon Okeke, Other Celebs To Have Valentine Buffet With Fans by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:09am On Feb 16, 2017
assana:
Please call or whatsapp 0706339657 for price and more pictures. Thank you
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Gideon Okeke, Other Celebs To Have Valentine Buffet With Fans by richandgolden: 8:55am On Feb 16, 2017
Towncrier247:
nice
Mmmm

(1) (Reply)

SAD - Funke Akindele Lost A 4-month Pregnancy / Krystal Okeke Signs New Contract With Amity Global Network / Uche Jombo Signs Deal With Oak Pensions Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.