Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Half Plot Of Land At Iboko Akute. 3.5ml - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Half Plot Of Land At Iboko Akute. 3.5ml (1457 Views)

1/2 Plot Of Land At Iboko Ishashi Close To Ojodu Berger 5ml / 4 BEDROOM DETACHED DUPLEX With C Of O at PALMS ESTATE AKUTE (pictures) / Half Plot Of Land At Ishashi Akute For 1.5ml. Owner Needs Money Urgently; (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Half Plot Of Land At Iboko Akute. 3.5ml by kilode100(f): 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
A half plot of Virgin at Iboko Akute is up for grabs at 3.5ml.

*Build and pack In.
*Family Receipt
*Deed of Conveyance
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Iboko Akute. 3.5ml by kilode100(f): 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
Call for more info

Re: Half Plot Of Land At Iboko Akute. 3.5ml by kilode100(f): 6:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ogbono felifeli angry

Re: Half Plot Of Land At Iboko Akute. 3.5ml by Lagusta(m): 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
Where is iboko Akute, is it at the same Akute in Ogun state near alagbole.?
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Iboko Akute. 3.5ml by kilode100(f): 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
cool cool

Re: Half Plot Of Land At Iboko Akute. 3.5ml by kilode100(f): 6:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lagusta:
Where is iboko Akute, is it at the same Akute in Ogun state near alagbole.?

Yes Sir!

How's it going Babe?
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Iboko Akute. 3.5ml by Lagusta(m): 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
kilode100:

Yes Sir!

How's it going Babe?

Fine but u refused to ping or WhatsApp me, I'm in Lagos now and I seriously want us to see....
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Iboko Akute. 3.5ml by kilode100(f): 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lagusta:

Fine but u refused to ping or WhatsApp me, I'm in Lagos now and I seriously want us to see....

Whatsapp that number biko. Na land i dey sell here before people think say i dey pussay. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Iboko Akute. 3.5ml by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
kilode100:
Ogbono felifeli angry
u dat i asked to lead me to a juju man. You raised my hopes and didn't reply me again
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Iboko Akute. 3.5ml by Lagusta(m): 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
kilode100:

Whatsapp that number biko. Na land i dey sell here before people think say i dey pussay. cheesy grin cheesy

Please it's on my signature, thanks......
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Iboko Akute. 3.5ml by kilode100(f): 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
durentchigozie:
u dat i asked to lead me to a juju man. You raised my hopes and didn't reply me again

My past sins has come to haunt me. Chaii cheesy

The Land is personal property.
No scam, all real...

Become a landlord this 2017.
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Iboko Akute. 3.5ml by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 16, 2017
Lagusta:

believe d useless op at ur own risk. She doesn't have any land for sale. OP is a popular troll here
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Iboko Akute. 3.5ml by kilode100(f): 4:42am On Feb 16, 2017
durentchigozie:
believe d useless op at ur own risk. She doesn't have any land for sale. OP is a popular troll here

Lol.
You really need deliverance at arifanla river. That Land is mine and i want to sell it. Anyways, serious buyers have been calling and they are inspecting the property tomorrow.

Siddon here dey cry inugo. No go work dey find who go carry you go Babalawo house.

Anuofia!
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Iboko Akute. 3.5ml by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 16, 2017
kilode100:

Lol.
You really need deliverance at arifanla river. That Land is mine and i want to sell it. Anyways, serious buyers have been calling and they are inspecting the property tomorrow.

Siddon here dey cry inugo. No go work dey find who go carry you go Babalawo house.

Anuofia!
see ashawo. Calls indeed. Keep fooling urself. Useless yorooba ashawo. Na fvck appointment them dey call u to book.

Na d day ur toto go explode like nuclear bomb
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Iboko Akute. 3.5ml by Lagusta(m): 8:24am On Feb 16, 2017
durentchigozie:

we actually know each other very well....

1 Like

Re: Half Plot Of Land At Iboko Akute. 3.5ml by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 16, 2017
Lagusta:

ok sir
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Iboko Akute. 3.5ml by kilode100(f): 11:43am On Feb 16, 2017
durentchigozie:
see ashawo. Calls indeed. Keep fooling urself. Useless yorooba ashawo. Na fvck appointment them dey call u to book.

Na d day ur toto go explode like nuclear bomb

Shuoooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Btw, is it your Ashawo?... Quit crying on my thread Oloriburuku Omo-ale cheesy

Btw,

The Land is still up for grabs.
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Iboko Akute. 3.5ml by kilode100(f): 11:45am On Feb 16, 2017
Lagusta:

Loolz. Run a check on the Guy before answering him next time.. He's angry that i didn't take him to Babalawo to do blood money for him cheesy cheesy cheesy

Inukwanu shocked
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Iboko Akute. 3.5ml by Lagusta(m): 11:54am On Feb 16, 2017
kilode100:

Loolz. Run a check on the Guy before answering him next time.. He's angry that i didn't take him to Babalawo to do blood money for him cheesy cheesy cheesy

Inukwanu shocked

may God save us from the devils among us

2 Likes

Re: Half Plot Of Land At Iboko Akute. 3.5ml by kilode100(f): 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
Lagusta:

may God save us from the devils among us

The guy actually watches too much nolloywood movies. See how he's even shouting sef. Ashawooo, Useless Op cheesy cheesy when it is not his useless and Ashawo.

Inspections are going on as i type and some of them are looking upandan for Kilode100...

Come and buy Land and build a benefiting house for yourself.
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Iboko Akute. 3.5ml by kilode100(f): 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
This property is hot cake and there are still hectares available for recreation centers, shopping mall, Estates etc etc...

Very close to Adigboluja police station and also accesible through Yakoyo at Ojodu Berger.
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Iboko Akute. 3.5ml by kilode100(f): 8:10am On Feb 17, 2017
Two people can share the land at 1.5ml each. That piece of land is hot cake o. Come in for free inspection.
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Iboko Akute. 3.5ml by kilode100(f): 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!

(1) (Reply)

Title The Pennisula Homes Ibeju Lekki Buy 5 And Get 1 Free 700k Per Plot / Apartments For Rent At Isheri Berger, Lagos. / WONDERFUL PROMO!! BUY 5PLOTS AND GET 1FREE!! READ AND ACT NOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.