Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Please Recommend An Applock With Password - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Recommend An Applock With Password (1352 Views)

Applock Premium FREE Download / How To Bypass "APPLOCK" On Android Phones / Best Android Applock And Antivirus App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend An Applock With Password by nellyelitz(m): 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
Please some one with the knowledge of phone security to tell me which App lock to download for my Android phone, I don't like ones with pattern.

Thanks in advance
Re: Please Recommend An Applock With Password by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
Use CM security. Its got an App lock, Anti Virus, Battery and phone boost, intruder selfie to catch anyone who tries to unlock your protected app with the wrong pin or pattern.

And many other functions. You can also hide pictures using the App.
Re: Please Recommend An Applock With Password by FellaL: 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
you can use cm security or applock app
Re: Please Recommend An Applock With Password by pr0blem: 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
cm security is the best
Re: Please Recommend An Applock With Password by khalhokage(m): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
maxlock, you need xposed though, but it's very secure, and has options for pattern, pin, password, fingerprint or knockcode.
Re: Please Recommend An Applock With Password by nellyelitz(m): 7:22am On Feb 16, 2017
Thanks everyone, God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn's Do Not Disturb (dnd) Service, Why You Should Disable It. / Hidden Truth About The Alleged Number Calling People To Jump Inside Lagos Lagoon / My Glo Data Want To Exhaust Not Expired. How Do I Get 3gb For 1k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.