Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can 1.5m Start In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can 1.5m Start In Nigeria (1738 Views)

Top 10 List Of Lucrative Business In Nigeria(must Read) / What Can 1.2 Million Do In Nigeria? / ** 50 Small & Big Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can 1.5m Start In Nigeria by gentlemayor(m): 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
I have been cracking my brain as to know the kind of business 1.5million naira can actually start with the current economic situation in Nigeria.
I would appreciate the business men in this forum to give a token from their wealth of experience. Kindly help a brother out. wink
Thanks for your swift responses.

Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can 1.5m Start In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
farming.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can 1.5m Start In Nigeria by Fapta(m): 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
venture into phone business and it's accessories

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can 1.5m Start In Nigeria by kagari: 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
gentlemayor:
I have been cracking my brain as to know the kind of business 1.5million naira can actually start with the current economic situation in Nigeria.
I would appreciate the business men in this forum to give a token from their wealth of experience. Kindly help a brother out. wink
depending on where you based, if in lagos you can acquire an acre in ogun state, and invest in agriculture. cassava is a big market now. likewise so many other farm produce just do you feasibility study

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can 1.5m Start In Nigeria by kennynelcon(m): 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
keke
Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can 1.5m Start In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
Try this with just 500k every month u get ur 500k back. http://viid.me/qzMnD3
Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can 1.5m Start In Nigeria by eezeribe(m): 7:36am On Feb 16, 2017
gentlemayor:

The real "Business men" are not on this forum.

What we have here are speculators,theorists,infopreneurs and get rich quick hustlers.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can 1.5m Start In Nigeria by mrgana1: 8:00am On Feb 16, 2017
let me know ur location cos it a major factor
Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can 1.5m Start In Nigeria by gentlemayor(m): 8:15am On Feb 16, 2017
mrgana1:
let me know ur location cos it a major factor

I am in Kwara state, Ilorin to be precise
Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can 1.5m Start In Nigeria by gentlemayor(m): 8:18am On Feb 16, 2017
kagari:
depending on where you based, if in lagos you can acquire an acre in ogun state, and invest in agriculture. cassava is a big market now. likewise so many other farm produce just do you feasibility study

Thanks for the info, but like what and what type of crops can I go for that will yield meaningful profits?
Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can 1.5m Start In Nigeria by kagari: 8:25am On Feb 16, 2017
[right][/right][left][/left]
gentlemayor:

Thanks for the info, but like what and what type of crops can I go for that will yield meaningful profits?
on the long term plantain and banana, but it needs lots of expertise, but cassava is still the best for starters atleast to the best of my knowlegde

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can 1.5m Start In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 16, 2017
Photography and graphics design/promoting
5-star sport viewing centres
Farming
Ice cream spot
Betting shop
All these will work in Ilorin
Transportation
Why?
-The student will patronise you if you're friendly to them
-Weekends at Ilorin is busy with activities, so all that will fetch you cool cash at these periods except farming
Am out of words.....you should know reasons to venture into any business

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Payoneer Funds To Me..... £££... $$$... €€€€. Pounds, Dollar And Euro / Dangote No Longer Africa's Richest Man / Free Ebook On How To Easily And Quickly Create Endless Leads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.