Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,379 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Jamb 2017 Update: Jamb To Conduct Mock Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb 2017 Update: Jamb To Conduct Mock Exam (386 Views)

UTME: Reps Asks JAMB To Suspend NIN Requirement For Candidates / JAMB To Conduct Mock Exams In January / JAMB To Hold An Optional Mock Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb 2017 Update: Jamb To Conduct Mock Exam by prettyfaze: 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) is considering conducting mock exercise ahead of the examination.
Prof. Ishaq Oloyede, the Registrar of the Board disclosed the plan while fielding questions from journalists at the Information and Communication Technology Retreat organised for stakeholders on Tuesday in Abeokuta, Ogun.
Oloyede said although...read more http://araaeduconsult..com.ng/2017/02/jamb-2017-update-students-may-write.html

(1) (Reply)

FUTO Students Set To Continue Protest Tomorrow / 2017/18 JAMB UTME 10 Pre-registration Tips For All Students / Help Me Out, Which Subject Can I Study With My Waec Without Chemistry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.