Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,142 members, 7,860,106 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

"Buhari Is Healthy, No Cause For Alarm" - Saraki Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Is Healthy, No Cause For Alarm" - Saraki Says (339 Views)

Offa Robbery: AGF Malami clears Saraki, says police lack evidence against Him / Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says / Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

"Buhari Is Healthy, No Cause For Alarm" - Saraki Says by Cambells: 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
The Senate President, Bukola Saraki has said that the President is healthy, witty and himself.

Saraki, via his twitter account, said "President Muhammadu Buhari's absence and imminent return shows there is no vacuum in government and our system of democracy is working"

He added that "Our system of democracy is working with all organs of govt fulfilling their mandate. let me use the time-tested cliché, no cause for alarm"

Read his full statement below;

"Myself, Rt Honorable Speaker, Yakubu Dogara and leader of Senate, Senator Ahmed Lawan paid a visit to President Buhari in Abuja House in London.

We were delighted to see that President Buhari is doing well, was cheerful and in good spirits.

The president I saw today is healthy, witty and himself.

The president's absence and imminent return shows that there is no vacuum in government and our system of democracy is working with all organs of government fulfilling their mandate. And let me use the time tested cliché, there is no cause for alarm!

Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki

President of Senate and Chairman National Assembly"

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/buhari-is-healthy-no-cause-for-alarm.html

Re: "Buhari Is Healthy, No Cause For Alarm" - Saraki Says by Cambells: 11:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: "Buhari Is Healthy, No Cause For Alarm" - Saraki Says by Mynd44: 11:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
Re: "Buhari Is Healthy, No Cause For Alarm" - Saraki Says by samincredible44(m): 11:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
why can't dis pple stop lying

(1)

Countries And Their Capitals / Former Customs Boss, Abdullahi Dikko Inde, Forfeits 17 Exotic Vehicles To FG / Video: Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages And Animals, It Does Not Obey Law - Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.