Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

What Course Can My Sister Study With The Waec Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Can My Sister Study With The Waec Result (639 Views)

Please Help: What Science Course Can My Little Sister Study With This JAMB Res? / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Course Can My Sister Study With The Waec Result by opepwince: 1:56am On Feb 16, 2017
Guys please help out with the courses my Junior sis can study with the below result.

English c6. Math b3. Biology c4. Economics. C5. Commerce b3. Acct b3. Geo f9. Government. F9.
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With The Waec Result by Apostlevincent(m): 3:38am On Feb 16, 2017
opepwince:
Guys please help out with the courses my Junior sis can study with the below result.

English c6. Math b3. Biology c4. Economics. C5. Commerce b3. Acct b3. Geo f9. Government. F9.

Accounting or commerce /Business admin or banking and finance

2 Likes

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With The Waec Result by churchkilo(m): 11:06am On Feb 16, 2017
WHAT COURSE DID UR SISTER INTEND STUDYING INITIALLY

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Help, Score 200 And Above / Latest From JAMB: Announcement Of Mock Examination Date. / Need Help On Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.